A Dangerous Affair - Cover

A Dangerous Affair

Copyright© 2006 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I'm an ex soldier making a living as a private investigator when i'm asked to take on a job by my sister's husband

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Orgy   Exhibitionism  

"Ah shit, Monday bloody morning again"

I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep just as Shelly stirred and threw a leg over my stomach, her nipples were pressing into me and I could feel the warm dampness of her crotch against my hip.

"What time is it?" she asked drowsily and kissed my chest,

"Half past fucking seven on a Monday fucking morning and your old man will be on his way home now"

She nibbled at my ear lobe and rubbed herself against my hip wantonly,

"Yes but he'll be another five or six hours yet and I'm horny again"

"You're always fucking horny" I laughed as I rolled her onto her back,

"Yes, aren't I just?" she giggled and opened her legs to accept me.

It was as if we were first time lovers, never mind that we'd made love only seven hours previously, she clutched at me, her long finger nails gouging into the flesh of my buttocks, as I ploughed into her tight little hole,

"Talk to me dirty you bastard"

"You fucking love cock don't you?"

"I love your fucking cock"

Her casual use of the profanity made my prick jerk, then she nibbled my ear lobe and whispered huskily,

"Shove that lovely big prick right up my ass and make me fucking scream again"

An hour later, I crept out of the accommodation that the news company kept for its' staff who worked silly hours and started or finished at all sorts of ridiculous times of the day and night, a ten pound note in the discreet hand of the porter ensured his silence as always as well as earning me a smile of jealousy.

Shelly was gorgeous and her bosses at the news channel knew it, she was the reason millions of men switched on their T.V. sets whenever she was reading the news, it was said that she was the cause of a thousand divorces and I doubted none of it.

She was married to the chairman of the international media company who she worked for, but she was just a trophy wife and before she met me, her only pleasure was with her many vibrators, then I was asked for my "expert" views on a particular situation which had arisen in the middle east, I'd been there previously with the army as a Captain (or a Rupert as we were known) so once I left the service and started my private investigation service, the news company whose staff my unit had rescued out there sought me out and paid me a handsome retainer to be their on call military advisor, then I met Shelly!

The interview was conducted in the studio, but I was tongue tied and gave the worst performance of my life, I thought she was the most mind blowing woman I'd ever seen in my life, everything about her struck me as being sensual and erotic especially her eyes, they seemed to be mocking me as we talked, then thankfully the interview was over and she asked me to share a coffee with her in the executives dining room.

She said she found me fascinating and then she smiled as I said the same,

"Where are you going now John?"

"Why?"

"Oh I just wondered if you might like to take me to bed"

That had been when I discovered that she always wore stockings and that she liked to keep them on in bed, she liked to watch herself being fucked as well in one of the many full length wall mirrors in the bedroom.

She loved to use the dirtiest expressions imaginable too while I fucked her and she adored masturbating herself on the bed as I watched and masturbated with her, all in all Shelly was a very sexy lady!

"Morning John, good night was it?"

"Yes thank you Maud, get the coffee on will you please?"

"You've had an enquiry John, the lady wants you to ring back as soon as you can"

"Another warrant serving?" I ventured,

"No, but she wouldn't say what it was except that when I mentioned our charges, she said money wasn't a problem"

"Bloody hell, it's been a problem for me ever since I can remember"

"She sounded very, er, you know, upper class"

The phone was answered at the first ring and as Maud placed the coffee on my desk, I introduced myself and the voice on the other end of the line made the hair on my neck stand up,

"You don't know me John, please darling"

"OK"

"When can we meet?"

"Whenever you like"

"Now?" she suggested,

"Where?" I had the impression it was important to her,

Remember our favourite little café?"

"Yep, I'll be there in thirty minutes"

"Bye love"

I sat back in my chair and drank my coffee as I thought about her, my twin sister, my one time lover and the only person I'd ever thought I might spend my whole life with.

It had happened after our parents had died in the old cottage they'd bought and were converting into their dream home, they'd been warned that the old gas pipes needed renewing, but it had been winter when they'd moved in and the leaking gas pipes had been their silent killer as they slept!

Kate had been at college and I'd been in Hereford where I was based, we could hardly believe it when told of their deaths and she'd waited for me at the station having got there about an hour before me.

Like most twins we were close, but over the next few days we grew even closer and clung to each other for comfort even to the point of sharing the only bed in the cottage.

The funeral had been the worst day of all, our relatives said all the right things of course but I'm not sure that we heard them, we stood together, hands entwined throughout the service and after they'd all left the reception at the local pub, we'd taken a bottle of brandy home with us and demolished it between us before falling into bed and each others arms.

"John?"

"What baby?"

"I want you to do something for me"

"Anything"

"Promise?" she kissed my chest,

"I promise"

"Make love to me"

Somehow I knew she was going to say that, it didn't faze me at all,

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure John, in spite of all our relatives being there today, it's just me and you now, I need to know you at least still want me"

"I've always wanted you, you know that"

"Show me"

Kneeling up beside me, she straddled my chest and kissed me on the mouth,

"You're hard"

"You've noticed"

I felt the warmth of her through my shorts and her panties, then I felt her hand delving into my shorts,

"Oh Christ John" she gasped as she rolled on top of me, "Is that for real?"

"I reckon so" I said and then jerked with shock as her lips closed over my prick,

"Kate" I gasped, "Bloody hell fire!"

We were quiet then as I turned around under her body and ran my tongue over the front of her panties, I heard her own gasp and felt her legs stiffen as she pressed her mound down onto my mouth, I wormed my tongue beneath the narrow gusset and tasted the wonderfully aromatic wetness of my sister's cunt.

As I worked my tongue up in between the folds of her sex, I was astounded at her reactions, she held my prick in a death grip, but that was all she did apart from trembling, shaking and squealing!

Finally her hand began moving again and once again I felt the warmth of her mouth enclosing my prick, her pussy was incredibly wet but I was loving it, I licked from her clitoris to her anus whilst she licked, sucked and slavered over her new toy and I wondered how long I'd last under her treatment, gripping her buttocks I rolled her over until I was on top and she squealed as my prick threatened to choke her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.