Mr. Brightside - Cover

Mr. Brightside

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Another wife watching story. Husband encourages wifey to play around. Things go farther than the husband and wife intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Jen couldn't move. Carlos had left her over 30 minutes ago. Sitting in her car, she felt like she was in shock. She couldn't believe what had happened. She was both repulsed and aroused as she re-played the scene in her mind, remembered the old man's thick cock inside of her, his hands on her breasts, his tongue in her mouth, his cum shooting into her.

She abruptly decided that she wouldn't tell her husband about it. If it had been just Carlos — well, she'd tell Michael about that, he'd love it. But with the old man? She was afraid of what Michael might think. Not so much that he'd be mad, but that he'd be thrilled, and then what that might lead to.

Jen pulled her keys from her purse. She was a mess, and had to get home to clean up. Just as she began to start the car, her cell phone rang.

"Hi, it's me." It was Michael. "I was thinking. We're not doing anything tonight. How about a game?"

Jen shook her head. "No, Michael, not tonight. I'm not up for it. Tomorrow, maybe."

"Oh come on, it'll be fun. I have something special planned. Meet me at the Marriot bar, at seven."

The last thing Jen wanted to do was play a game. But she was feeling guilty about her decision to not tell Michael about Carlos and the old man. "Okay, I'll see you there."

"Great, I love you. And wear something especially sexy tonight."

Jen looked at her watch. It was already six. She was a mess, and didn't have time to go home, clean up, and make it back to the Marriot. She decided to get what she needed at the mall, and clean up there.

She entered Victoria's Secret. She was immediately approached by a heavy set, dark haired woman. Her name tag identified her as the manager. She looked like a dyke, and Jen's suspicions were confirmed when the manager caressed her arm and said, "Can I help you with anything?"

"No, thank you. I need a bra and some other things, but I think I'll be fine."

The manager ran her hand down Jen's back. Her fingers lingered on the small of Jen's back. Normally the manager would have been able to feel Jen's bra strap, but she hadn't bothered to put her bra back on in the alley. "Yes, I guess you do need a bra," the manager said with a sly smile on her face.

Jen managed to disengage herself from the manager, and she quickly found a bra and panties that she liked. She picked out two pairs of black thigh high stockings, and picked out a garter belt that matched the bra and panties. Next she found a blouse she liked. It was classy, but would show a little more cleavage than the one she had on. Satisfied with her selections, she made her way to the cashier. As she did, she reached into her purse for her wallet.

Jen stopped dead in her tracks. Her wallet wasn't there. Could the old man have stolen it? Then she remembered. She had left her wallet on her nightstand that morning, and had forgotten to put it back in her purse.

Jen didn't know what to do. All her money and credit cards were in her wallet. She didn't have time to go home to change. What was she going to do?

A voice interrupted her thoughts. "Jen?"

Jen turned. Looking at her was the boy from the shoe store, the salesman.

"Oh -- hi. What are you doing here?"

"I work here. I stock the shelves. A few days here, and the rest of the time at Shoe Candy."

The boy looked at the sexy lingerie Jen was holding, and then his eyes fell to her feet. "The shoes look really good on you."

Jen's cheeks turned red as she realized she was wearing the heels from the other night. Then she got an idea. "Thanks. I -- I was wondering if you could do me a big favor — I'm sorry, you never told me your name."

"David."

"David. Hi David," Jen said smiling, and she reached out and squeezed the boy's hand. "David, I have to be someplace really soon, and I left my wallet at home. I was wondering if — well — if you could help me sneak these things out of the store, and I'll come back and pay for them tomorrow. I promise."

David didn't hesitate. "Sure, I'll help you." He took the lingerie from Jen, and moved to put them into a bag. Before placing them in the bag, though, his hands lingered over the silky material as he imagined the beautiful woman wearing them. After a few moments he came out of his daydream. He was incredibly embarrassed, and blushed. Jen smiled at him, and his embarrassment faded immediately. David stuffed the items into the bag. "Here. Go out through that door over there." Jen beamed. She leaned over and kissed David on the cheek. "Thank you," she said into his ear. "You're really a sweet guy."

Jen quickly left the store. She had one more stop to make. She went into the drug store and bought a douche. She had just enough change in her purse to pay for it. She hurriedly left the drugstore and went to a restroom. She freshened herself with the douche. She also put on the new lingerie and blouse, and fixed her makeup and hair. She looked at her watch and smiled. She had more than enough time to get to the Marriott. She left the bathroom and re-entered the mall, and started walking back to the parking garage.

Then Jen stopped dead in her tracks.

Standing in front of her were the manager, David, and two police officers. David looked scared. He mouthed to Jen, "I'm sorry."

"Wait here," the manager said to David and the police officers, and she pulled Jen a few feet away. "Okay, bitch, I know you stole those things from Victoria's Secret. And you stole those shoes from Foot Candy. You think we don't have security cameras? I also know David helped you steal both."

"No, he didn't," Jen protested.

"Shut up, bitch, I'll tell you when you can talk! Now the cops over there are my friends. If I want, they'll arrest both you and David. But if I say so, they'll let me take care of it privately. So which way do you want it?"

"What do you want?"

"One hour."

"I don't understand."

A wicked smile formed across the dyke's face. She ran her hand down Jen's back. Again her fingers lingered over the small of Jen's back, but this time she could feel the strap of Jen's new bra. "One hour with your body. Right now. And you do whatever I say."

A chill rippled through Jen's body. Fear? Or arousal? Jen wasn't sure.

"And before you answer, think about this. You may not care about being arrested. But if David gets arrested, he gets expelled from college, and it'll go on his permanent record. It'll ruin his life. So what's your decision?"

Jen looked at David. She liked him, and didn't want to get him in trouble. "Okay," she softly said.

The manager took Jen and David to her office. "Sit there and don't move," she ordered David. Then she turned to Jen. "Stand in the middle of the room."

The manager slowly walked around the pretty blonde, taking in every curve of her shapely body. She couldn't believe her good fortune. She didn't care about the stolen items. But to get inside this girl's pants? Fuck! This bitch was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen.

The manager stood in front of Jen. She took a finger and placed it on Jen's mouth. "Don't move." The manager slowly ran her finger along the soft, perfect skin of Jen's face, and then down her elegant neck. She continued down the V of Jen's new blouse, and then traced her finger over Jen's breasts, pausing to run circles over her nipples. The manager could feel Jen's nipples hardening, even through the blonde's bra and blouse.

The manager kept her eyes on Jen's face. She had a hard time looking anywhere else. The young beauty was so lovely, a pretty wholesome face, sexily framed by her silky blonde hair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.