Mr. Brightside - Cover

Mr. Brightside

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Another wife watching story. Husband encourages wifey to play around. Things go farther than the husband and wife intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Jen got up from her table when she saw Suzanne arrive, and gave her friend a hug and kiss. She was so happy to see Suzanne. They had been best friends since grade school. Jen felt unnerved by recent events, and needed the advice of her oldest and closest friend.

It was hard for Jen to describe the things that she and Michael had done the last few months, even to Suzanne. But eventually she described what had happened with Vic and the shoe salesman, and then she described how she had let Ralph pick her up in the bar.

Suzanne was incredulous. "And Michael is okay with this?"

"Suz, not only is he okay with it, he's encouraging me to do it. It turns him on. These are all his fantasies."

Suzanne was skeptical. "Come on Jen, fess up. It sounds like you're enjoying it, too. And why shouldn't you? I mean, Jen, you've got the best of both worlds. A loving husband who adores you, is sweet and makes a good living -- but let's be honest, who's not exactly GQ material--" Jen gave her friend the evil eye "--and permission to screw any good looking guy who strikes your fancy. Jen, get real, you have an ideal life."

"Okay, you're right, but it's not exactly normal. I mean, getting picked up in bars while your husband watches is not exactly every girl's childhood dream."

"That depends on the girl."

Jen scowled. "Are you going to help me or not?"

"Help you do what? I don't understand the problem. Jen, if you don't want to play any more of Michael's games, just stop. It's your body, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"It's not that easy."

"Why?" Jen didn't answer. Suzanne realized the reason. "You really do like playing these games, don't you?"

Again Jen didn't answer, but her silence was answer enough. Suzanne shrugged. "Jen, I still don't understand. So your husband is kinky, and you like variety. You're both adults. As long as you're both okay with it, I don't see the problem."

Jen still didn't say anything. She just played with the ice in her drink. "Jen, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong."

Finally, Jen spoke. "It's what happened the other night." Jen told her friend how she had seduced a guy on the eve of his wedding, with his bride just a few feet away.

Suzanne laughed. She had never been as adventurous as her friend clearly had been in the past few months, but no one would ever accuse her of being a prude, either. "Okay, now you're getting me hot." Suzanne pulled an ice cube from her drink and placed it against her forehead to emphasize her point. That made Jen laugh. "Okay, so I agree, you and Michael are definitely going to hell. But come on, you know what they say, it takes two to tango. It's not like you raped the guy. Like I said before, we're all consenting adults here. I still don't see the problem."

"It was different last night. I didn't have a chance to prepare, and it was the heat of the moment."

"Jen, what are you saying?"

Jen took a deep breath. "He didn't wear a condom. And I didn't make him pull out."

Understanding hit Suzanne. "So he came inside you? And Michael was pissed?"

"No, that's just it. He wasn't mad. If anything, it made him more excited."

Suzanne knew Michael couldn't have children. Too low sperm count. They had found out soon after getting married, but it hadn't affected their lives because neither of them wanted kids. But as a result, Jen hadn't been on any birth control since marrying Michael.

"So, I don't get it. Is this one of those stories where Michael wants kids, and he's trying to find a surrogate father or something like that?"

"No, we talked about it. He said he doesn't want me to get pregnant. But the risk of another guy getting me pregnant turns him on to no end. I said that I should go on the pill, but he doesn't want me to. He just wants me to use condoms, or get the guy to pull out. But he said that during my safe times of the month, he's okay if I let the guy cum in me. It's pretty clear he wants me to do that."

Suzanne looked skeptical. "Jen, you know there is no absolutely, positively, guaranteed, safe time of the month."

"Of course I know that. And so does Michael. That's the point."

Suzanne sighed. "Okay, okay. So Michael is kinkier than I thought. But I come back to what I said before. It's your body. If you want to stop, stop."

Jen was silent again.

"You really don't want to stop, do you?"

"It's just that --." Jen didn't know how to finish.

Suzanne leaned closer to her friend. "Sex between you and Michael isn't so good, is it?"

"Are you kidding? With the games --."

"I'm saying without the games. Tell me something, okay? Remember we had that talk a while ago. Did you ever talk to Michael about it?"

Jen shook her head.

Suzanne looked wide-eyed at her friend. "Jen, you still haven't told Michael that he's never given you an orgasm?"

"Well, he has --."

"I mean from intercourse. God, Jen, you guys need to see a sex therapist or something. You can't go through life without getting off during sex."

"I was hoping the games would take care of it."

"And they did, right? But instead of your husband getting you off, it's other men. Jen, you can't deny it any longer. You're a size queen, just like me and every other woman in the world. You need a big one, and Michael — while 'having a nice personality' — just doesn't have enough in the department that really counts."

Jen bristled at her friend's words. "Well, now that you've so eloquently summarized my life, you see my problem. I don't want to stop. And it's not just a size issue, Miss Know-It-All. When Michael and I make love, he makes love to me. When I'm with another guy, he fucks me. Michael always treats me like a wife. Other guys treat me like a slut."

Suzanne understood what her friend was saying. In that way they were exactly the same. They both craved rough and dirty sex, not gentle and loving. Just thinking about it caused a familiar tingle to form between her legs. She forced herself to refocus on her friend. "So I come back to what I said before. You have the best of both worlds."

Jen shook her head. "You don't understand. I don't want to stop, but I don't want to let things get out of control, either. Michael wants me to have unprotected sex with other guys. It turns him on that I might get pregnant. This is getting too weird."

Suzanne smiled. "Jen, come on, don't deny it, I know you. You like all this kinky stuff too. Remember back in college? You hardly ever made guys wear condoms. You used to say things like, 'I like the feel of skin against skin.' Remember that? And remember when you told me that you liked the feel of a guy shooting off inside of you?"

Jen shot back. "You said you liked it, too!"

"Okay, okay, I admit it, I'm a slut. But you're one too. And now you have a great husband who loves you and buys you anything you want, and lets you do the nasty with any stud you want. Jen, my advice is, just enjoy it."

Jen wasn't completely convinced, but her friend's words made her feel better. Suzanne started to get up. "Listen, I'm sorry to run, but some of us have to work. Call me tonight, okay?"

Jen promised she would, and watched her friend walk away. Jen thought about leaving, but then decided to have another glass of wine to think about what Suzanne had said. She was about to look around for the waiter when he appeared, with a new glass of wine. "With the gentleman's compliments," the waiter said, gesturing across the room.

Jen looked over and saw a handsome black man, elegantly dressed in an expensive designer suit. She shyly smiled at the man, nodded a thanks, and sipped the wine.

With her pretty face and sexy body, Jen was always getting hit on. She considered what she was wearing. She hadn't purposely dressed to thrill. Still, all her skirts were shorter nowadays, so she knew she was showing a lot of leg. She had worn a light blouse since it was a warm day, and the neckline swooped somewhat, so while her assets weren't that much on display, she knew she was probably showing some cleavage. And she wore stiletto heels. She shifted in her seat, exposing a bit more of her shapely thigh. "I'll flirt a little bit, and then tell Michael about it," she told herself.

"Hello, may I join you?"

Jen looked up into the black man's handsome face. He was a large man, towering over her. He was slim, but well built. His muscles seemed to ripple through his expensive suit. "Of course -- at least for a minute. I was about to go. But thank you for the wine."

"It's my pleasure. It's my belief that a beautiful woman's wine glass should never be empty, and she should never sit alone. My name is Carlos."

Jen was flattered by the handsome man's compliment. "Thank you. And I'm Jen." Jen reached over to shake the black man's hand, but she did so in a way that her blouse gapped, giving her new friend a good view of her bra-covered breasts. Jen pretended not to notice that her breasts were on display.

Carlos took Jen's hand. He stared down Jen's blouse and admired the blonde's smallish breasts. They were encased in a lacy, ivory white bra. Although small, they looked to be perfectly formed. "You're very lovely."

"Thank you again."

Carlos continued to hold Jen's hand, and began to caress and massage her. Jen thought it felt wonderful — his hands were so large and strong, and the contrast of his jet black skin and her ivory complexion was striking. She felt her nipples starting to harden. Carlos was still looking down her blouse — he wasn't even trying to pretend he wasn't — and Jen imagined that he could see her nipples getting hard and pushing against the thin fabric of her demi-bra. But she felt uncomfortable given her surroundings, and pulled her hand away. She answered Carlos's unspoken question. "I can't -- I'm married." To emphasize the point, Jen held up her left hand where her wedding and engagement rings sparkled.

Carlos smiled. "I love married women. And they love me. Or at least — part of me."

Jen couldn't believe how forward this man was. Still, she couldn't help being attracted to his good looks and charisma. Jen couldn't think of anything to say, so she drank her wine.

Carlos reached over and took her hand again. This time he took her left hand, and he again began to caress her, working along her palm and wrist. Jen found his touch to be incredibly erotic, and dampness began to grow between her legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.