Melody Came Along - Cover

Melody Came Along

Copyright© 2006 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In classic tennis white -- white shorts, matching tank top, and sneakers -- she was eye catching. Her black shiny hair fell softly around her face. It was thick and I had to resist the urge to run my fingers through the luscious strands. And her glasses were gone. Her dark brown eyes seemed to draw me in like mirrors in reverse; and I decided I wanted to spend hours looking into them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Melody moved in the next day. Since she didn't have much, it didn't take long. We celebrated by going out to eat at a fancier place than we usually went to and I gave her a ring, which we had to go show Tom and Helen. She went back to work and started working out with me and playing with me. It was wonderful to see the girl I had come to know coming back out. All this made the day I came home and found her drunk seem like a nightmare twice over.

I had gone by and picked up her bears from Paul's mother-in-law and was looking forward to arranging them on the floor of the living room for a picnic. I had a bright blue blanket that I could use; and because each bear needed a cup and saucer, I had gone by Helen's and borrowed some of her china. I was so preoccupied that I hadn't noticed Melody's car in the slot next to mine; thus, when I stepped into the apartment, I was surprised to see her sitting on the sofa. I was even more surprised when I saw the half- empty bottle of scotch on the coffee table.

"What the fucking hell do you think you're doing?" I dropped the box of bears on the floor.

She turned her eyes away from I Love Lucy and looked up at me. "What the fucking hell does it look like I'm doing?"

I wanted to turn her over my lap and spank her. Instead, I grabbed up the bottle of scotch, took it into the kitchen and poured it down the sink. I then, smashed the bottle on the side of the cabinet. While I was cleaning up the mess, I worked on getting myself under control.

When I went back to the living room, she was sitting in the same position; her eyes on the television, which I turned off using the remote control.

"Hey!" she protested. "I was watching that."

"Not anymore." I glared down at her. "In fact, if you're going to drink, you're not doing anything in this apartment ever again. I won't have that crap in my house."

"Then, I guess you won't have me." She stood up and started toward the door.

I followed her and grabbed her bag before she did.

"Hey, that's mine."

Pulling out her keys, I shoved them into my jean pocket. "You'll have to walk."

She didn't verbalize what she felt, but slammed the door hard enough on the way out to knock the picture of my nieces and nephews off the wall.

After I cleaned up the glass from the frame, I opened the box of bears and taking them out one at a time, I began placing them around the room. When I took out the last one, a sweet faced guy wearing a baseball cap, I clung to him and wept.


I heard the apartment door open; and looked at the clock. It was after three in the morning. I had called Anne and told her what had happened and she had assured me that I done the right thing, but I still hadn't been able to sleep.

When Melody came into the room, she didn't look toward the bed. She just went into the bathroom. A few minutes later I heard the shower. Not long after this, I heard her crying.

I got up and went to her. Stepping into the shower with my boxers and tee-shirt on, I pulled her to me; hugging her tightly.

"I was stupid," she said; looking at me. "I'm sorry."

"What I want to know, Kitten, is why. Why did you drink?"

"A writer came by the store this morning to see me; to get a view of the subject of her next book. Karen's parents are having her write a book about me and what I did to their family; including the details of my seduction of Terry. They're also going to say that I had sexual relations with Karen's father. That I seduced him when I was a kid and blackmailed him."

"Oh, Sweet Baby Jesus."

"Everything started hurting, again; and I just wanted to stop thinking and feeling."

I slid my finger down her cheek. "There are better and nicer ways than drinking to forget your troubles." I kissed her forehead; then, the tip of her nose; followed by her lips. She moaned softly and opened her mouth to my gentle probing.

Releasing her, I stepped back and pulled my wet shirt over my head. I followed this up with my shorts. I then, reached for the bar of soap. She watched as I lathered up my hands and then placed them on her breasts. Massaging her fullness, I teased her nipples with my thumbs.

"Oh, Bill." She gasped. "I'm gonna' melt."

I laughed softly and pulled her into my arms for another kiss. My semi-rigid cock went into outer space when it made contact with her skin. Groaning, I squeezed her buttocks, pressing her tightly against me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.