Melody Came Along - Cover

Melody Came Along

Copyright© 2006 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In classic tennis white -- white shorts, matching tank top, and sneakers -- she was eye catching. Her black shiny hair fell softly around her face. It was thick and I had to resist the urge to run my fingers through the luscious strands. And her glasses were gone. Her dark brown eyes seemed to draw me in like mirrors in reverse; and I decided I wanted to spend hours looking into them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

I had had several prospects over the last year, and though they had lived up to their potential on the tennis court; they had not lived up to their potential in the area of which I was most interested -- a relationship...

Teaching tennis was not always the best job in the world, but it kept my ass from being homeless and meal less; and I was able to set my own hours and make room for my writing. I also, from time to time, met some interesting women among most of my students who were skinny, pimply teens who could not hit the side of a barn with their serves; and horny older ladies who were more interested in feeling me up and trying to get me to bed them.

The last three months had been only horny older ladies -- most of whom were married; or if not married, old enough to be my mother; and being a six footer with a broad chest, thick arms, and lumberjack legs had become more of a nuisance with each passing day. I was bored and feeling more than a bit lonely when Melody came along.

It was on a Friday afternoon and I was sitting by the court; my nose stuck in Oliver Twist when I heard someone coming.

I glanced up and saw her.

She was wearing baggy clothes -- gray sweats. She was also wearing glasses.

I kept my eyes on my book and was only half-way paying attention when she said that she wanted to take tennis lessons. I had my calendar full, and she really didn't look worth my time, but decided that giving her a try-out wouldn't hurt. It would give me something to do besides sit on my ass.

Tossing her bag over her shoulder, she walked toward the changing room.

I went back to my book and put her out of my mind; not for long, though.

Her shadow fell over my book and when I looked up she was different than before. In classic tennis white -- white shorts, matching tank top, and sneakers -- she was eye catching. Her black shiny hair fell softly around her face. It was thick and I had to resist the urge to run my fingers through the luscious strands. And her glasses were gone. Her dark brown eyes seemed to draw me in like mirrors in reverse; and I decided I wanted to spend hours looking into them.

Her skin had a rich healthy glow; and she was built like an athlete. Her chest was full and sensuous, her shoulders strong and wide, and her legs were well shaped and powerful looking. I briefly pictured those luscious limbs wrapped around my waist.

And when she turned and reached for her racket; I got a view of her ass; my loins really game to life. She was big, round, and voluptuous. And her cheeks looked like two hearts placed upside down, side by side.

Only a couple of inches shorter than me, she was like an Amazon. I was turned on all the way; and had to fight to stay focused as I led her onto the court.

When we took our places on either side of the net, she donned her glasses; and they made her more desirable. Even if she had been the world's biggest klutz, I would have added her to my clients. As it turned out, she was good enough to be in the intermediate class.

We met at the net to discuss the lessons and she took off her glasses. Her dark eyes looked into my green ones every now and then; and I determined that in spite of her body's power and beauty, she was shy.

"I'll see you tomorrow afternoon, then," I finally said; seeing Mrs. Sanders coming out of the changing area. She's one of the ladies old enough to be my mother who likes to caress my ass. I grinned at the look on her face when she saw Melody. If looks could have killed, my lovely Amazon would have dropped dead.

But she stayed very much alive; and while she left the court, I was able to keep my eyes glued on her luscious rear end.


I scheduled Melody at the end of the day; and we sometimes went over the allotted time. I liked looking into her dark eyes and watching her smile as she improved; the power of her full athletic body in motion; and the sight of her dark hair matted to her neck from the sweat of her body.

To teach some of the moves, I had to go in from behind to show her how to do them. The backhand was especially sweet because to get it right, she had to move that sexy ass into me in a certain way to get the swing right. I really loved the sensation of that soft ass on my groin.

Her shyness was still there, though not as obvious as she opened up. I really noticed this when she made slight mistakes in the backhand so that I had to show her how to do it again. She was too good for those types of errors.

Then, she began resting her hand on my hip; and letting it wander to my ass. I loved the feel of her hand on that part of my anatomy; and I didn't push it away like I did with the frisky matrons. Being turned on by her was a dream come true.

At night in bed; stroking myself, I would recall those dark eyes so sexy behind the glasses; and the scent of her spicy perfume, mixed with the clean sweat of her work outs; and I would imagine what it would be like to be her panties.

One morning, a day that was not a scheduled lesson for her, I decided that it was time to move beyond my fantasies; to test the waters. I dropped by the used bookstore that she co-owned with two ladies she had graduated with from college.

The store resembled a library; books were in sections, and there were comfortable chairs all around. There were also fresh coffee and baked goodies.

Melody was sitting behind the counter; sorting through books. She was wearing a full ankle length white skirt; decorated with pink roses. Her over-sized blouse matched the skirt and the buttons were undone to reveal a pink silk top; which registered with my cock. Fortunately, I could lean against the counter to hide my reaction.

She seemed glad to see me; though a little nervous. I assumed that she had me placed on the tennis court and was having a little trouble adjusting to me outside that world. She pushed a strand of hair behind her right ear, a habit I had noticed before, and smiled at me. "Hi, Bill. What's up?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.