Lion Game - Cover

Lion Game

Copyright© 2006 by Sasha Distan

Chapter 3: Silk and Swimming

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Silk and Swimming - Kris is home, hot and bothered, and it might be far more fun with two.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution  

Kris was at the low courts, dressed in a manner he deemed respectable for the intense heat, which was not as bad as it had been, but could still fry an egg on the pavement in the middle of the day. Kris knew this, he'd tried it yesterday. Needless to say, he has decided against eating it. Skin tight jeans and a loose summer leaf green shirt over a white singlet. He'd even brushed his hair. The young man at the reception front desk had sort of recognised him from some public speaking thing he'd done a little while back, and had been rather helpful. Oh so Kris had flirted quite openly with him to get the extra information, but it was worth it to see the confused light in the clerk's eyes as he battled with his desires and his upbringing.

Men and women in smart suits, looking very hot despite the power of the air con and the innate coolness of the old stone building, moved around him with arms full of the minutiae of law, their clients waiting in polished leather seats while Kris sat in their midst at a large mahogany table more or less in the centre of the library. He too was searching through a ring binder, one of a matching set of five that rested in a stack beside him. It was not of city laws, but city lawyers. It was painstakingly slow, because there were such a huge volume of lawyers and Kris only had a face to help him. There were plenty of entries with no photos and next to Kris was a slowly growing list of all those photo-less with vaguely male names. Not knowing whether his Lion worked for a corporation or was freelance was another set back, because then at least he could have used the computer search. Page by page, because they were in alphabetical order, Kris was searching for a name.

"If you're looking for a lawyer honey I can help you out."

Kris turned to see the speaker, female, bleach blonde hair, straight skirt and white blouse. She was pretty, but in a very girly way. A secretary most likely, on a coffee break.

"Sorry, I'm after someone in particular."

"And what would this someone look like?" The woman batted overly long eyelashes at him and he snickered silently in his head.

Flirt, he thought viciously.

"Oh, about six four, long gold hair, nice tan, built like a lion, hazel eyes. Know who I'm after?"

The secretary smiled and fiddled with a painted nail.

"I know just who you mean, I can give you his office address if you'd like, save you the trouble of looking."

"Thanks," Kris smiled his most beautiful smile and mentally switched on his charm offensive.

Ten minutes later he left the low courts with a business card for Bishop & Sarano which was apparently where his Lion, or at least someone fitting that description worked. He took the bus and had fun for twenty minutes or so until he had to get off, playing bold and coy with a rather pretty boy of about his own age a seat in front on the other side. Thankfully the boy didn't follow him off the bus. That had happened a few times, and once it had worked out bad, with someone who wouldn't leave him alone for days afterward.

Bishop and Sarano lived on the fourth floor of a small but rich looking office block containing a chartered account, a housing and letting agents and a Professor somebody Smith who did something with animals. The door off the stairway was imposing to say the least.

Bishop & Sarano

Private Freelance Law Representation

Enquire Within

Kris gulped, straightened his shirt and opened the door, which rung a pretty little bell and gave Kris the instant feeling that he was in some kind of expensive china shop. A young man of about twenty stuck his head out of the nearest door.

"Hello?" He smiled and beckoned Kris over, "Can I help you sir?"

Kris went to the doorway where the man was now standing and looked beyond him to a small office crammed with three big desks and computers and the rest. There was another man, in his late thirties and an older grey haired woman seated at each of the other desks.

"Are any of you Bishop or Sarano?"

He young man smiled and the woman chuckled kindly.

"Lord no dear, we're just the staff."

"I'm the office junior, that's Madame Cherrington, she's Mr. Sarano's secretary, and that's Jim, he belongs to Mr. Bishop. Who are you looking for?"

"I um... I dunno." And Kris promptly gave up. His hand went to his forehead, so as to shield eyes that were suddenly damp with tears. It had been a stupid idea to try and hunt down his Lion. Maybe the woman at the low courts had lied to him, maybe Lion wasn't really a lawyer. Kris should have known better. If his Lion didn't want to be found, he wouldn't be found.

"Dear, dear," Madame Cherrington bustled over, "Paul, make him a cup of tea would you?" she took Kris's unresisting arm and sat him in a chair.

"Now, who are you looking for young fellow?"

"A man I know. A woman at the low courts said he worked here, but I don't know his name."

Just then Paul, the office junior came back with a cup of tea, he was followed shortly by a smart older man, with thick light grey hair and a stern face.

"What's going on?" he asked in a kind voice and the dispassionate set of his mouth was almost erased by the light in his grey eyes.

"This boy is search for someone Sir," motioned Jim.

"I've never seen him before in my life."

Kris looked up.

"Me neither."

"Mr. Bishop," Paul coughed, "Could it be Mr. Sarano he's searching for?"

Bishop tilted his head and vanished, returning moments later with a small photo in a gilt bronze frame.

"This who you're looking for?"

And Kris looked down into his Lion's golden eyes.

One cup of tea later and Kris felt much better. He was walking to another bus stop. Mr. Sarano, his Lion, wasn't in today, but Madame Cherrington said that he'd left word that he could be found at his club in case of emergencies. It was considered best to try for him there. His club was the illustrious Circle Azure. It was a men's club, Kris had never been there, but he knew a fellow Rent Boy who had been taken there once by a rich client and was full of stories when he came out. The gym, the pool, the showers. The lounge and library and restaurant and the hotel rooms upstairs.

The bus journey there was far more dull, but Kris was bubbling with excitement at the thought of being able to see his Lion again. So distracted was he, he didn't notice that a thick set ex client of his had followed him off the bus. The man, gaudy in Hawaiian shirt and shorts laid a hand of his shoulder.

"Chilito..."

Kris's street name caught his ears and he spun around, on guard.

"You up for it? I got the cash."

Kris sneered.

"Do I fucking lot like it?" he asked, keeping his voice low, "It's the middle of the fucking day, go rent someone else."

"But I like you."

"Oh god," Kris rolled his eyes, "I really don't have to listen to this." And he stormed off down the road and round the corner.

The Circle Azure was every bit as luxurious as it had been reported to be. Kris stood at the front desk, an ornate oak structure with curls and lion feet. The foyer was bigger than his apartment, tiled in white and black, with a vaulted ceiling which was mostly glass panels set in art deco swirls. It was like being under a dragonfly's wing. Either side of the desk, marble stairs rose, and away to his right another stairway sunk out of sight, judging by the sweaty or damp look of those that emerged, downward lead to the pool and to the gym.

The man behind the desk used a large retro PA system to dial down to the lower floors, which was where Mr. Sarano was reported to be.

"Mr. Sarano has a man in reception," his voice was provocative and Kris could imagine the laughter going on below, "Make that a boy."

Five minutes later, having receiving winks from the receptionist, Kris turned to see a man coming up the stairs, with nothing but a white towel wound around his hips. Glinting with water, his hair wet and slung over one shoulder, it was his Lion. Kris smiled as recognition caught in his eyes.

"Tiger? What... ? You found me? How?"

Kris smiled and went up to him with a sly look at the towel.

"I'll tell you, but first, what've you got on under that towel?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.