Biker Bar - Cover

Biker Bar

Copyright© 2006 by Jeremiah Erratica

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bike week brings up a surprise between two women--or more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation  

I know this is wrong of me to say, nut I couldn't wait until Jim and Mark were on their way carpooling to work. I threw on shorts and a wife beater, my heart beating furiously as I tried to calm myself before knocking on her door. Tanya looked like hell. She was wearing a robe that opened obscenely in the front giving me a full frontal view of the abuse were breasts had taken the night before; bruise marks on her orb, scratch marks along her nipples. She caught my eye and quickly sashed herself up.

"So, I guess you want a cup of coffee," I could tell she had been crying and had not gotten all her mascara off the night before. Visions of her soaked face from the night before flashed in my brain.

Tanya resigned herself to let me through the door and we both sat down in the kitchen. She averted looking me in the eyes and brushing her robe suddenly rose and went for coffee.

"Want cream and sugar?" She seemed to be miles away.

"Are you ok?" She brought the coffee over and I stared into her eyes until she acknowledged me. What I saw I can't explain except to say her eyes looked haunted.

"Just not much sleep last night," she played with her coffee spoon rimming the cup.

"You know what I mean," I reached for the spoon, but she pulled away with a rabbit looking at a cobra look.

"Is that all you want," she smirked, "to find out what the big bad ladies did to me after you ran away and left me." "Oh my god," I grasped her hand in mine, "I'm so sorry sweetie. I didn't know what to do." I held her hand resolutely. "We're going down to the police department to report this ... rape or something." "NO, I just want to let it lie!" "But they should be punished for what they did to us ... to you." I still held her hand in mine but it had changed to a fist. "Is there anything that I can do to help?" She began shaking her head and crying and I reached across the table to hug her. Our breasts met and both of us had headlights showing.

"That's it," I grabbed her to get her to her feet. "No excuses we'll go down to the police station and go through their mug shots until we find the two bitches that did this and make them pay." "Mug shots?" "Yes, like on TV, now come on," I tugged but she had deflated back to the chair.

"It's no use," she slouched, "what can we tell them, there's no proof or did you forget that from the TV." "We can show them those," I ripped opened her robe and caught myself as I looked at those gorgeous globes, marked and raked by whip and fingernails. "OH god, honey you have purple bruises." I reached to caress her skin.

"Is that what you want, sweetie," She licked her bottom lip like a cat, "You want to take care of my poor abused titties". We had never gone down a road like this before, there were several times that she lay her head in my lap and I stroked her hair while we watched a movie, but that was only sisterly love and now Tanya was thrusting her breasts outward almost like a come on." "Oh honey, you need some cream on those bruises and we should put some aloe on those cuts." She lifted the backs of her hands to me.

"Those two bitches stood on my hands and whipped my tits while the other women went in the stalls," Her eyes lowered, "when the women came out they said there was no paper and without much coaxing were persuaded to straddle my face as a bidet the brunette said. Those women even giggled like schoolgirls while they used me. I have never been so humiliated." I went to hold her but she turned away. "That is until the redhead said she never got a chance to piss that she didn't need a bidet but a urinal. She wasn't even wearing panties and held my nose until I opened my mouth then used me ... oh god how she used me." She was sobbing now. "And as I licked her clean her friend kept kicking me with those horrible boots, kicking me down there." "Oh sweetie, perhaps I should take a look," her eyes opened wide at that.

"No, no thank you," she swept a strand of hair back, "no, I just want all of this to go away. I could never go down to the police, who would believe me? And what would it serve." "You could make damn sure that they never do it again," she looked at me in terror.

"No, god no. I couldn't ever face them again," another sob. "I don't know how I would react." "What do you mean, sweetie?" I held her and brushed back the strand again.

"When ... when she was kicking me," Tanya's voice lowered to a whisper, "kicking my useless cunt I had the biggest cum I've ever came." 2.

For the following weeks we pseudo avoided each other, I pretended that it was just our lives getting in the way, but deep down I knew that things had changed between us. When the couples got together I noticed that she would get a faraway look in her eyes and leave us for several minutes. But it all came to a head when a policewoman appeared at my door.

"Maam, I need to speak with you about your friend next door." I let the officer in.

"Sure, would you like some coffee?" I retreated to get her a cup.

"Just black" she called from the living room. I set up the coffee and met her on the couch.

"Is something wrong with Tanya?" I handed her a cup.

"Well not really, not in a legal way," the officer was pretty, well built; I caught myself staring at her cleavage under her shirt. "Your friend came in last week to report an assault that took place in a bar during bike week. I assume you are aware of it." She cast me a sidelong glance. "She was very nervous but wanted to look at the mug book to point out the perps, then asked several questions about where the gang hung out. She seemed to start at two of the shots but then said that she didn't recognize any of the faces. Then she got up and said that she was sorry she wasted our time and left without filling out any paperwork except for the prelims." "Did she mention anyone else there that might be able to identify the women?" "No, she said she was alone, but that hardly makes sense. Two girls from the suburbs with husbands would rarely go out on bike week alone with all the danger around. So, I assumed she was covering up something, call it intuition." "Well, you're right, both our husbands and we went out that night. Tanya went to the bathroom and after a while I went in and found her lying on the floor. She looked like she'd been beaten." "I see." An eye cocked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.