Across That Line - Cover

Across That Line

Copyright© 2006 by Longhorn__07

Chapter 11B

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11B - His wife craved sex with other men and women, even if it wrecked the marriage. He tried everything he knew of but finally there was only one thing to do.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Friday, First Week of September—

The Green Door was jumping tonight. Brad stood watching a woman surrounded by a dozen men, most of them playing with their cocks while they waited their turn at the woman spread out on the mat on the floor. She had a cock in her pussy and another one in her mouth. Those orifices had been filled with one penis or another for the last half hour and the woman showed no sign of wanting to stop yet.

As he watched, another man got down on the pallet and pushed the man fucking the woman onto his side. Inclined to get angry at first, the guy subsided when he saw the other man only wanted to worm his way under the moaning female. When he got there, the intruder poked around for a second, then managed to guide his cock up into her ass hole. Gentleness was evidently not needed or expected. He slid nearly the full length of his cock into her nether hole and then yanked himself out again.

The man who'd been on top impatiently mounted the woman and shoved his cock back inside her cunt. There he resumed slamming his prick as hard as he could into the helpless female. The man in her mouth came suddenly, jerking and shuddering as he spilled his cum between and over her lips. Before he'd finished a short black man had shouldered him out of the way and taken his place.

Brad was startled when a bare breast brushed his back and a pair of hands captured his upper arm. "Hey, honey," he greeted his wife. He turned back to the pornographic display on the big mat.

"Would you ever do something like that?" he asked Ashley, gesturing at the gangbang still in progress. Ashley glanced at the scene and quickly away.

"No," she said without hesitation, "I'd never do that... I don't really know how anyone can."

Bradley peered into her eyes, studying what he found there by the dim light in the club. He nodded.

"Good," he said succinctly. "I couldn't have any respect for a woman who'd let this be done to her," he explained.

"Hey! Darlene!" he called, seeing a woman pass behind Ashley. "How've you been," he asked enthusiastically. "Haven't seen you in a month o' Sundays, you sexy witch, you."

"Baby, I've been here and there... mostly there. How're y'all doin' tonight?"

"Fine... fine... can't complain... well, I didn't know I had anything to complain about 'til I saw you and figured out what I been missing," Brad joked.

"Awwwww, ain't that sweet?" Darlene remarked. "It's pure bull shit, but it's sweet, isn't it, Ashley?" They laughed.

After a while, Darlene begged Ashley to lend her Brad for a quickie back at her table and Ashley shooed them both away. She looked after the rapidly disappearing pair, wishing the invitation had been for both of them.

Turning away, Ashley fended off two of the more offensive single men here tonight in route to the bar where she sat primly, though still naked, on one of the barstools at the end of the bar. The blowjob she'd given Nancy's husband was enough for tonight. He hadn't tasted very good... not like Brad at all.


Saturday, First Week of September—

It was a pre-Halloween party. Everyone coming to the Caesar's Lounge was expected to dress up in a costume. Because they expected their patrons would have to dress respectably for the trip too and from the club, they set up a tent next to one of the exit/entrances and made it an impromptu dressing room.

"How!" Brad said, greeting his wife as she exited the dressing room and made her way onto the floor. "And I do mean how!" Brad added as he watched his wife walk across the floor to his side. Ashley giggled.

She was Cleopatra tonight, dressed in a flowing white dress that was nothing more than two slender strips of cloth folded in the middle and a hole cut out for her head. Held together by a gold chain at her waist, the garment gaped open several inches down the side from her shoulders to the "gold" sandals she wore on her feet. The headdress and heavy "Egyptian" makeup made her look exotic, intensely erotic, and imminently fuckable in Brad's humble opinion.

He was dressed as an American Indian... or what Hollywood thought was an Indian anyway. Bare-chested, Brad had a length of rawhide tied around his waist to which had been sown a breechclout that hung down eighteen inches in front and back. Knee high rawhide moccasins and a one-feather headdress completed his costume... what there was of it. The breechclout was already failing in its mission. His cock hadn't been completely soft since they'd started out this evening, and it was now rising fast. As it did, it pushed out the soft leather of the breechclout horizontally.

"You might as well just wear that sideways," Ashley said dryly, trying to stifle her chuckles.

"You can say that again," a woman's voice remarked.

They turned to see Allison striding sensuously toward them. Allison had an uncanny resemblance anyway to the girl in the beginning scenes of the movie "The Mummy" who glided so seductively across the screen at the very beginning. With a face as youthful as the actress's, but hips not quite so wide, Allison was a natural for a costume just like the one that girl had worn. The black wig Allison wore was just about the same style as Ashley's. It framed her young, heart-shaped face beautifully.

Her costume was more risqué than the one in the movie. Allison's nipples protruded through gaps in the fishnet, already erect and ready for a man's or woman's lips. The tiny patch of opaque fabric at her crotch was barely enough to conceal her slit, and it wouldn't be doing that for long.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.