Wife's First Time With Another Man - Cover

Wife's First Time With Another Man

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This tells the story of how a husband convinced his reluctant wife to sleep with another man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   First   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish  

Ralph couldn't think of anything but Jen. He had always thought she was hot. Even before their affair began, he took every opportunity to flirt with her, and he was thrilled whenever she flirted back. But never in his wildest dreams did he think he would ever get inside her pants. She and Mike seemed happily married. He still couldn't believe that he was fucking her, and he was doing it with Mike's permission (and encouragement). But it had become more than sex to him. He had fallen in love with Jen and wanted her for himself.

But to do that he would have to get her to dump Mike. He liked Mike, and Ralph wasn't a mean person. But this was love, and as they say, all's fair in love and war. And anyway, Mike had set himself up in the first place, by encouraging his wife to sleep with other guys, and with all the other kinky stuff he was in to. Ralph thought of that as he dialed Mike's cell, to clear his conscience on what he was about to do.

"Mike, listen. I know you're into the hot wife lifestyle. And I've read things on the Internet about that. If you're interested in doing some other stuff, we'll, I'd be okay with that. And after this weekend, I think Jen might be open to it, too."

Mike was interested. "Like what?"

Ralph knew he had him. "Well, let me tell you..."


Jen carefully slid the sheer stockings up her legs. She had to be extra careful because the stockings were old, and already had some runs in them. She smoothed the stockings over her legs, then attached the welts to the garters. She stood up and stepped into her heels. Then she looked at herself in the mirror. She still couldn't believe what they were going to do tonight, and what she was wearing.

Jen was wearing the lingerie that she had worn on her wedding day, under her wedding dress. Ivory white bustier with garter straps, lacy panties and ivory stockings. She even wore the ivory satin heels from her wedding day. Everything still fit. In fact, as she looked in the mirror, she proudly thought that she looked better today than on her wedding day.

She had known Michael had kept her wedding heels and lingerie, but didn't think she'd ever be wearing it again. Especially so she could be fucked by another man, while Michael watched.

So far in her affair with Ralph, Michael hadn't watched any of their sex. She felt uncomfortable with Michael watching, and Michael seemed content to just hear about it later on. But Michael brought up the idea about a week ago, and it was hard to say no since she knew that he was such a voyeur. In truth, she was surprised he hadn't asked a long time ago. When he also asked her to wear her wedding day lingerie — well, that took her by surprise. But she was getting used to her husband's kinky desires.

As she slipped on her cocktail dress, she knew that it wasn't being watched by Michael that was bothering her. It was the weekend a couple of weeks ago, and what Ralph had shown her on his computer. All those hot wife and cuckold websites. She had never read any of those stories before. Is that what Michael really wanted?


Jen was moaning under Ralph. Her dress was on the floor, and Ralph was working on her breasts which were exposed over the top of her bustier. He was caressing them and sucking on her nipples, just the way he knew she liked best. Mike had let him in on Jen's erogenous zones, but being the better lover, Ralph was better at pressing her buttons and getting her incredibly excited.

Jen was squirming and moaning at what Ralph was doing. At first she was concerned about being so responsive to Ralph, because then Michael would see how Ralph could turn her on like no man ever had. But then she realized that that was a silly thought. Her husband would get more turned on if he knew Ralph was a better lover than him, and if she responded to Ralph in ways that she never had with him. So she just allowed herself to enjoy what Ralph was doing to her.

In the corner, Michael was dressed in a robe, watching Ralph pleasure his wife. He noticed that Jen was more turned on than he had ever seen her, and it make his cock so hard. Achingly so. But he kept his hands to his side, and didn't touch himself.

Ralph positioned himself between Jen's legs. He rubbed and caressed her legs, running his hands over the lace stocking tops, trailing his fingers along the garter straps. Jen's legs were bent so her stiletto heels were pressing against Ralph's chest. He loved that pinch, the slight pain, and he pressed himself against them to feel it even more. He brought his head down and kissed Jen's slim ankles, running his lips over her silky stockings. He had to admit, knowing that these were the stockings Jen wore on her wedding night turned him on even more. His hands explored Jen's legs until he felt the runs in her stockings. He edged his fingers into the runs, and applied pressure, making the runs larger, forming holes in her stockings. He took pleasure in knowing this would be the last time she'd be wearing these stockings. He wished he could destroy her marriage to Mike as easily.

Jen looked intently into Ralph's eyes. Pleadingly. He knew that look. She needed it. Wordlessly she was begging him to fuck her. He knew she didn't want to beg the way she usually did, since Michael was watching. And he wasn't going to torture her by making her beg for it. He had other plans.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.