Wife's First Time With Another Man - Cover

Wife's First Time With Another Man

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This tells the story of how a husband convinced his reluctant wife to sleep with another man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   First   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish  

I purposely avoided calling Jen during my business trip. Jen tried calling me a few times, but I either didn't answer, or I told her I was busy and quickly got off the line. I wanted to give Ralph plenty of space.

I got home late Friday night, and the kids were already in bed. I found Jen in the family room. She was dressed simply. Jeans and an untucked button down shirt. Her hair was pulled back. She didn't have any makeup on. She looked like she had just taken a shower, which she often does at the end of the day. She looked great. With her hair pulled back, and without makeup, she looked younger than her 32 years.

She looked nervous, and I could tell she wanted to talk. As soon as I sat down she took my hands in hers. "I need to tell you something," she began. "I think you'll like what I'm about to say."

She took a deep breath, and looked like she was building up her courage. I didn't say anything, I let her go at her own pace. Finally she said, "I slept with Ralph again."

"I mean, we didn't sleep together," she quickly corrected. "But we had sex again."

She looked at me expectantly. She was afraid. "Are you mad?"

I took her in my arms, and kissed her. "I love you so much. You've made me so happy." We started making out. I unbuttoned her shirt and cupped her breast. She wasn't wearing a bra. I rubbed her stiffening nipple the way I knew she liked it. "Tell me what happened."

Jen told me it happened on Wednesday, two days after I left on my trip. Ralph had been hitting on her constantly, both Monday and Tuesday. She was able to resist, but finally on Wednesday she gave in. He came over Wednesday evening, just as she was getting into bed. She told him to go away, but he was persistent, and told her he just wanted a nightcap. She gave in because she didn't want him to wake up the kids. Jen only wears a thin camisole to bed. So even thought she was wearing a robe, she didn't have much on to resist Ralph when he started making his move. "I tried to push him away, but —"

"But it felt good," I finished. I hugged her. "Don't worry honey, I wanted it to happen. I wanted you to sleep with him again."

"I know you did. I think that's why I finally gave in. I mean, it felt good, I admit that. But I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't known that that's what you wanted me to do."

I was so hot. I opened her blouse and started sucking on her nipples. "I need to tell you something else. It was in the heat of the moment. We didn't have any condoms. So we made love without any protection. Don't worry. He pulled out, and it's my safe time of the month anyway. But I just wanted to tell you. I want to be completely open with you. I don't want this to hurt our marriage."

"Don't worry, it won't. It'll make our marriage even better," I assured her. But inside I was pissed. How could Ralph not have condoms ready, after I explicitly told him that Jen wasn't on birth control?

Later that night, after Jen had fallen asleep, I got up and went downstairs. I couldn't wait until the morning, I needed to talk to Ralph. As soon as he picked up the phone, I laid into him. "Ralph, what happened to the condoms?"

He must have been expecting my call, because he didn't miss a beat. "Mike, I'm sorry, but I just ran out."

"How did you run out? I mean, you guys only did it once on Wednesday night!"

"Mike, I don't know what Jen told you. But we had sex all week long. I mean, those tips you gave me worked. We had sex Monday, and it didn't stop until earlier this evening."

I was in shock. Jen told me they had only had sex once, on Wednesday. Had she lied to me? It couldn't be. Then I remembered that Jen had taken a shower just before I had gotten home. Had she been with Ralph? I mumbled a quick goodbye, and got off the phone. Was Ralph up to something? Was he bullshitting me? How could I figure out if he was telling the truth? Then it came to me. Ralph is into stockings, just like me. Jen knows that. So if they really did have sex all week long — then Jen would have worn stockings to turn Ralph on — but if Ralph ran out of condoms and had to pull out — and some of his cum got on to her stockings -- then Jen would have had to get rid of the evidence. I walked outside and looked in the trash can. There was only 1 plastic trash bag inside. I opened it and rummaged around. Then I felt it. Something silky. I pulled it out and went into the garage, to see what it was. There were 5 pairs of stockings. One for each day. I looked at them closely. Most of them had runs in them. Many had damp spots. Ralph's cum?

There was no doubt in my mind that Jen had lied to me. But I rationalized that she was just trying to spare my feelings. She didn't want me to think that she had completely fallen head over heads over Ralph's cock. That didn't mean I wasn't hurt. But more than anything, I was turned on. My wife was well on her way to becoming a hot wife, and I was dizzy with lust. I unzipped my fly and pulled out my hard cock. I wrapped one of Jen's stockings around my cock, and started to stroke myself. I came almost immediately as I imagined Ralph fucking Jen bareback, adding my cum to Ralph's on Jen's worn thigh high.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.