The Adventures of Scarlett, A Pregnant Slut - Cover

The Adventures of Scarlett, A Pregnant Slut

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Her husband asked her if she would mind being gangbanged and she, being seven months pregnant said, "Sure my love; anything for you."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

From: Scarlett
To: Just Plain Bob
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 3:16 PM
Subject: Hello

Dear wanna be lover,

I haven't heard from you in a while and I hope it is just because you are busy writing dirty stories. There has not been much happening here since the two sessions last week. Mike has been away on a business trip most of the week, so I am incredibly horny for a nice big cock.

Many of the women I talk to say they aren't very interested in sex during their last few months of pregnancy. As you know from my emails, I've always enjoyed sex and it seems the bigger I get, the more I want it. Mike was sweet enough to leave me with some new sex toys... an extremely long and thick dildo plus an extra thick butt plug. He asked me to fuck my pussy with the dildo when I wake up in the morning. After I've satisfied myself, I have to take the dildo out of my cunt and lick it clean while looking at Mike's picture. Next, I'm supposed to insert the butt plug and keep it in me until noon. After lunch, I'm supposed to take it out and bugger myself with whatever is available while I finger my cunt. Then the plug goes back in my asshole until he calls me at night and we have phone sex.

You've read my emails; do you think I'm weird? I have several close girl friends (including my old college roommate) and we talk about sex all the time, but they never mention doing any of the stuff that I do. I mean, I realize that not all women are sluts and most probably do not do gangbangs, but am I really the only one who walks around with a butt plug up her ass? I can't be the only one who gets off at having a hard cock shoved down my throat or a nice stiff dick pushed into my ass. I am beginning to think it was Divine Providence that got me and Mike together. I can't think of any other man who (except maybe you?) could live with me being the absolute cum loving slut that I am.

I'm not sure if Mike plans on me being gangbanged this weekend or if he is saving that up for the following weekend. I do know that I'm looking forward to it whenever it happens. I think he is saving the 12-man gangbang until I'm bigger, but I don't really know.

I told you about our trip to Mexico and how I can't get it out of my mind, right? Last night I dreamed he had me on the meeting room table with all of his staff sitting around it on chairs. I was naked on hands and knees and Mike brought in a black Lab and had the dog fuck me to entertain his staff... LOL... I also dreamed about being the "coffee break" with the staff suckling my tits. God, the things I think of when I go without sex for more than a day. I think I'm ready for him to come home. I really miss him playing with my big tits and being able to deep-throat his marvelous cock.

Talk to you later,

Your horny, cum loving pregnant slut Scarlett

From: Scarlett
To: Just Plain Bob
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 1:18 PM
Subject: Hi

I have to tell you about last night. As you know, Mike has been out of town on business all week and I have been so horny I've considered taking on the paperboy AND HE IS ONLY THIRTEEN!!!! Well, thank God, Mike came home around 8 PM last night and had a nice surprise for me. He brought along a fellow he's known for some time, a man whose technical knowledge and business savvy he respects and who he spends a lot of time doing business with. I have met the man several times before and always considered him polite, but rather stuffy.

Seems as though he is anything but polite and he can STUFF with the best of them! He is like Mike in that they both have very strong sex drives and share an interest in women who look on the "proper" side, but who are raving sluts at heart (sound like anyone we know?) Anyway, it seems like Mike has been telling him more about me than just the fact that I am pregnant. This man is black, good looking, well built AND, as I discovered, has a cock that just won't stop (length PLUS girth AND staying power). I did tell you I was somewhat of a "size queen" in college, didn't I? Oh God was I ever!

Anyway, I was napping while waiting for Mike to get home and he woke me up with a big grin on his face and told me he had a little surprise for me. I sleep in the nude and hubby insisted that I come into the living room to see my surprise and that there was no need to dress. So there I am, still a little bit sleepy and naked with my stretched belly and swollen tits leading the way as I walk into the living room and see the man, who I'd always considered a bit stuffy, sitting naked on the couch stroking the biggest cock I had ever seen. I looked at Mike and he said:

"Baby, I'm sorry I was gone all week and I know how hard that must have been on you. I wanted to make it up to you, so I brought you a gift. I want you to thoroughly enjoy Brian's cock before I take you to bed tonight."

Brian grinned and wiggled his finger for me to come over to him and my husband was looking at me, smiling. The 'size queen' in me was looking at and drooling over that magnificent pole sticking up out of Brian's lap, so what was a girl to do? I went over to Brian, knelt between his legs, and then did what came natural to me. I licked Brian's big, black balls, going slowly over them and listening to him moan. I looked over at Mike who was sitting next to Brian and watching his pregnant slut enjoying his friend. I stretched my mouth open as far as I could and tried to take Brian's balls inside, but I couldn't get them all in and Mike laughed, saying that maybe I wouldn't be able to take all of his cock either. That pissed me off and I thought, "By God I'll just show you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.