More Than A Stretch! - Cover

More Than A Stretch!

Copyright© 2006 by bytemangler

Chapter 33

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - The "Bits and Bytes" universe was introduced by Asa Strong with his "Bits, Bytes and Life" (BB&L) story, and much of this story takes place at the same government agency in the same time frame. There is more emphasis on computer hardware design. It is also the story of two young engineers. Steve works for the agency, and Sandy works for IBM. Most of the story takes place in Washington (at the agency) or Poughkeepsie N. Y. (at IBM).

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Slow   School  

SANDY - Thursday, December 21, 1961

Mom let me take her car for the trip to LaGuardia to meet Steve's flight. I waited in the shuttle lounge for it to come in, which it finally did, a half-hour late. Steve was about the tenth person off, and we quickly hugged. He said, "I have a bit of luggage and a big package, we need to go to the baggage claim area."

When he collected his big suitcase and a large cardboard box, I knew I had done the right thing when I took Mom's car. I never would have gotten those in the tiny trunk of my Sprite!

We lugged everything to the short-term parking lot, and loaded up the car. Soon we were on our way towards Poughkeepsie. Steve asked me, "How has it been going, with the training program?"

"It's terrible! The people putting those courses together seem to be out of touch with the real world! Both Miguel and Pierre thought that it was a botched up job. They gave me a lot of ideas, and I'm most of the way through putting together a new outline for the course."

"I'm in a somewhat similar situation, although I don't have an existing outline to work with. I need to pull together a training program for a few programmers who will be learning Reaper. I've had a lot of help from Sarah, and she said that she would have more material for me about now."

"Yes, she gave me a big package for you just this afternoon!"

"That's good, but from here on out, this is our Christmas. I may look at it quickly, but it will wait until I get back next week!"

I put my hand on his arm, and said, "Oh, Steve! So good to see you again!"

"I'm so glad to finally be here with you. I've missed you, and I'm looking forward to waking up next to you every day!"

"Me too!"

We made good time on the parkways, not saying much, just enjoying each other's closeness. Soon I took the turnoff for Poughkeepsie, and eventually we pulled into Mom's driveway. The house was dark, and I knew that Mom had retired a while ago. Steve must have dozed, because he woke with a start when he realized that we were home. He took his bag and his packages inside, and turned to me, wrapping his arms around me and smothering me with kisses.

Naturally, I gave as good as I got, and soon we were on our way upstairs, where, after more kisses and hugs, our clothes were quickly shed, and we were joined in bed, making up for the three weeks apart.


STEVE - Sunday, December 24, 1961

Since Sandy met me at the airport Thursday evening, it had been a whirlwind! Friday afternoon we drove to spend two nights with my parents in Massachusetts. Yesterday we were able to get out for a short birding expedition, although cold weather cut it short and we didn't seen anything unusual. When Jim arrived that afternoon, I asked him, "How do you like Ithaca?"

"It's a nice town! There are a lot of college kids, between Cornell and Ithaca College, but there are also several important industries in the area, and the surrounding country is very scenic!"

"How's the job going?"

"Very well. I'm getting off to a good start, and have been working on a couple of interesting projects. The firm is getting a lot of business. I've had to travel to several nearby clients, and I think I'm falling in love with the area!"

Sandy said, "My sister Mary lives there, as we told you. She went to Cornell, and has always liked that part of the state. We won't see her this weekend; she's coming to Poughkeepsie with her two children next weekend instead of Christmas."

"What does she do?"

"She's a biologist, working for a seed company."

Just then Ma called us all to the dinner table. As usual, we sat down to an excellent meal. When Sandy complimented her, she was obviously happy, but said, "Steve tells me that you are a pretty good cook yourself!"

"Actually, Mom is the expert. I'm learning from her."

I said, "You've been a good student, my dear!"

Sunday morning, we exchanged gifts. Sandy was delighted when she opened a pretty wooden box containing three by five cards, each one a different one of Ma's recipes. Ma and Dad were pleased by the books that Sandy had selected for them. I was very glad to unwrap a box with several button-down dress shirts and a couple of handsome ties; my wardrobe had been neglected lately and was badly in need of more and better clothes. There was also a box with two nice bottles of wine.

After a festive lunch, we drove back to Poughkeepsie under threatening gray skies. Fortunately, the snow held off until well after sunset, and by then we were almost back in Poughkeepsie.

We unloaded our bags and gifts from Sandy's car, and went inside. Walt was sitting in the kitchen, and Mom was fussing over a baking dish filled with chicken and mushrooms. She exclaimed, "Merry Christmas, kids!"

I went over and hugged her, saying, "Merry Christmas, Mom! Merry Christmas, Walt!"

She said, "We'll be opening presents in the morning. Right now, you need to get settled in again, and then put your presents under the tree!"

Sandy and I took our suitcases upstairs, and I brought down the box of presents that I had previously wrapped. I was pretty sure that Sandy would like the Nikon when she opened that package. I had looked closely at her ears, and could see that, as Mom had mentioned, they were now pierced and ready for the earrings that I had bought her. I put everything under the tree, and noticed several packages of varying sizes tagged with my name. From the sizes and shapes, I had no idea what was in them!

I turned around and Sandy was right behind me. I pulled her into my arms, and gave her a long hug and a tender kiss.

The moment was broken when Mom said, "Steve! Get out here and open a bottle of wine for us!"

"OK, I'll be right there!" as I gave Sandy one last kiss and quietly growled, "Later!" at her.

I opened the wine, and poured four glasses. Sandy came into the kitchen, and I gave her a glass and then raised mine. I said, "Here's to Christmas, and let there be Joy to the World!"

Walt added, "Hark the Herald Angels Sing!" as we all clinked glasses. Mom left the room for a moment, but I could see her rummaging through her LP collection. Soon she had her stereo on, playing a Christmas carol recording.

She came back into the kitchen, and said, "Now, it's time for everyone to sing for their supper!"

We all sang along with the first two carols, and Mom said, "Well, that's not bad for a start! After dinner, though, we're going to have to do this some more!"

We sat down to the chicken, which she had just taken out of the oven, along with some rolls. This was followed by a salad, and then she set a cherry pie on the table.

Sandy finally exclaimed, "Mom, this is delicious, but I'm stuffed! You've done all the work; now Steve and I are going to take care of the kitchen! You and Walt get to sit in the living room and listen to the carols."

Sandy and I sang along quietly with the record as we did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. When we got done, I held her for a moment, and we tiptoed into the living room. I realized that the LP had finished, and there was no music. We saw Sheila and Walt in a tight embrace, and Sandy put her finger on my lips, leading me back into the kitchen. She whispered, "Let's go for a walk!"

We quietly put on our heavy coats and slipped out the door. The snow that we encountered on the drive back was now gone, and it was a beautiful cold, clear, starlit night. As we started walking, Sandy shivered. I put my arm around her, pulling her close to me, and said, "If we walk fast, we won't feel the cold quite as much!"

We picked up our pace, noticing that most houses had Christmas trees lit and showing through a window. A few places had more elaborate lighted lawn decorations. It was peaceful and beautiful, with snow on the ground everywhere.

"You'd better make the most of this. It's extremely rare for there to be any snow on the ground in Washington at Christmas time!"

"Yes, but next year we'll be together in our own apartment! I can't wait, dear Tigger!"

I hugged her and gave her a quick kiss, as we continued on our way. Finally, by unspoken agreement, we headed back towards Sheila's house. Walt's car was still in the driveway, and the living room lights were off. As we were taking our coats off in the kitchen, we heard noises from the end of the hall to Sheila's bedroom.

We hung up our coats and I led Sandy up the stairs to her room.


SANDY - Sunday, December 24, 1961

I guess hearing Mom and Walt got me excited! I flung my arms around Steve, and gave him a sizzling kiss. He held me, and gave me a long, warm, complex look. Part of it showed the intensity of his love for me, and there was also a great deal of tenderness. Beyond that, there was a fierce ardor that turned my knees to jelly!

"Oh, Steve!" I murmured. He kissed me gently, and then slowly and deliberately began to undress me, caressing me as he went along. When he had my sweater and bra off, I growled, "No fair! My turn now! Besides, it's cold - let's get under the covers!" as I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my hands across his chest.

We quickly got rid of the rest of our clothes, and snuggled close to each other in the bed. It was a time for tender touching and caressing, and for rejoicing in our closeness. Eventually, Steve pulled me into another embrace, kissing my lips, my eyes, my hair, and igniting a red hot glow in my inner being. He rolled me over onto my back, and I returned the kisses, eventually running my tongue down his neck and across his chest. Soon I cried out with joy as we joined. My skin was tingling and quivering, and I held Steve tight to me. We were still for what seemed like a long time, and I could feel his skin tremble as I ran a finger gently over his back or his arms.

"Steve, love, this is so glorious, so beautiful!"

"I love being close like this, and feeling your gentle fingers. It gives me the most delicious tingles everywhere you touch!"

He started to run his fingers on my neck and cheeks, across my shoulders, and along my ribs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.