More Than A Stretch! - Cover

More Than A Stretch!

Copyright© 2006 by bytemangler

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The "Bits and Bytes" universe was introduced by Asa Strong with his "Bits, Bytes and Life" (BB&L) story, and much of this story takes place at the same government agency in the same time frame. There is more emphasis on computer hardware design. It is also the story of two young engineers. Steve works for the agency, and Sandy works for IBM. Most of the story takes place in Washington (at the agency) or Poughkeepsie N. Y. (at IBM).

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Slow   School  

STEVE - FEB 61

I was astounded when I heard her say that she wanted to come in with me. I put my hand on top of hers, and looked at her for a moment. Then, I got out of the car, walked over to the door to my room, and opened it with my key. Without another word, she followed me in, and I quickly shut the door to keep the cold out.

The room was almost dark, lit only by an outside light that came in through the window. I gently put my arms around her, drawing her close into a hug. She shivered briefly. Then she put her arms around me, and turned her face to me, looking me in the eye. I moved closer to her, and kissed her lips. It electrified me - her lips were so soft, and she felt so warm to me. I kissed her again, and then again and again. She said, "Oh Steve, I've been wanting this for a long time."

I said, "Me too. But, actually holding you is even better than I had imagined, and I've been thinking about you a lot in the past few weeks."

The heat in my room was working well, so I shed my coat and helped Sandy out of hers, laying them on a chair. After I turned on a light in the corner, I hugged her again, and said, "Sandy, this feels so wonderful- the first hug was good, but you feel so much better without all those coats between us."

Sandy just snuggled closer, saying "Mmmmm. You feel pretty good yourself. I feel safe and comfortable in your arms."

I continued to hold her close, but started running my fingers through her hair, and caressing her cheek. Trembling, I ran my hands down her back, and she responded by pressing herself harder into my chest. I kissed her under her ear, and on her neck.

She gently broke loose, and led me to the bed. She kicked off her shoes and sat down on the edge, motioning me to sit down beside her. She put her hand on my arm, and said, "Steve, you're setting me on fire! I've never felt this way with a man before in my life."

I took her hand, raised it to my lips and kissed it, then said, "Sandy, Sandy, Sandy! It's definitely working both ways. You are so lovely, so wonderful, and I don't want to do anything to scare you or put you off. Let's just hug and hold each other for a while."

I reached over to her, but before I could get my arms around her, she lay down on the bed and then pulled me down into another kiss. I quickly shed my shoes and laid down on my side beside her, looking into her warm eyes and stroking her hair again. She pulled me over into her body again, and I realized how good her breasts felt against my chest. I put an arm over her, running my hand up and down her back and her side, brushing the side of her breast with the tips of my fingers. She moaned, and I read that as a hint to stay away from there. I moved my hand away, but she surprised me when she rolled onto her back and then put my hand squarely on the front of her breast.

"Steve, that feels so good. Please keep on doing that."

Of course, I did as I was told, and said, "Sandy, it's just so soft and lovely."

As I caressed her breasts through her blouse and bra, I realized that her nipples were getting stiff, that her breathing was getting ragged, and I heard her making small incoherent sounds. I continued to move my hands over them, but suddenly she sat up and said, "Steve, please take off my blouse and everything, -I need to feel your hands on my skin. Quickly!"

Again, I did as I was told, although I took the time to unbutton her blouse and take it off carefully. I managed to unhook her bra in the back, and she shook it off and threw it onto the chair on top of her blouse. I then let her down back onto the bed, and allowed my hands to wander over her lovely breasts. Her nipples were quite stiff and enlarged, and when I brushed over one with my hand, she said, "Yes! Oh, yes!" Then she said, "But just a minute. You're overdressed here..." She proceeded to unbutton my shirt and it joined the other clothes on the chair. Quickly, I drew her back close to me. Her breasts felt absolutely wonderful on my bare chest, and I was getting more and more excited. I put a hand between us, and fingered her nipple. She said, "Mmmm - keep that up." I did that with one hand, but moved so that my mouth was over her other breast. Slowly I licked around the nipple, and then alternately kissed it and blew on it, finally putting it in my mouth and alternating between gently sucking it and flicking it with my tongue.

She went wild! She started to tense and then began to thrash on the bed, saying, "Oh, Steve! Oh! Oh! Oh, God!" as I continued to kiss and caress her, and she finally settled down and gently pushed me away, saying, "Steve, that was the first time I've had an orgasm that I didn't do all by myself."

I said, "Mmmm. Sandy, for me, that was the first time I've ever given anyone an orgasm."

I held her close for a while, and we lay kissing and murmuring to each other. I think that Sandy must have felt my erection; she ran her hands up and down my back and then said, "Steve, I want to do more, but I'm scared about getting pregnant."

I said to her, "Didn't I tell you about that? Before I graduated from MIT, I had a bad case of mumps. The doctor told me that I was completely sterile. Even so, I don't want anything that you aren't sure you want."

Sandy hushed me with a kiss, and started to unbuckle my belt. I said, "Let me undress you first. Please stand up for a minute," as I stood up and held my hand out to her.

I managed to unhook her skirt and add it to the pile on the chair, and then I gently put my fingers in the top of her panties and slowly drew them down her legs. She was standing there, and I was overwhelmed with the beauty of her body. I said, "Sandy, you are beautiful!"

She smiled, and then said, "Your turn now." She finished with my belt, unzipped my trousers, and I stepped out of them and added them to the pile. She carefully pulled my shorts down over my erection, and when I was finally totally naked, she said with another smile, "You're not that bad to look at yourself."

Shyly, she walked over to me and put her arms around my neck. I held her, once again reveling in the feel of her body against mine. Again, we kissed, gently at first, but we each became more demanding and wanted more of each other. At the same time we were each wanting to give more to the other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.