Peach Roses - Cover

Peach Roses

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - He was a troubled kid hoping for a good future. She is a normal girl who doesn't have many friends. An online relationship turned real.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex  

Tay woke in pain, she didn't know how long it had been but she was still in the car, why wasn't the rescue people here, why wasn't dee here. What was going on? She raised her hand to her head and felt wet and gooey, she moved her hand and looked, blood. Great, this was just becoming the worst two days in history. She glanced around, looking for the phone, she couldn't see it, but she could hear it, it was ringing.

"agg," tay said out loud as she heard running feet.

"HEY, anyone in there." A voice called as the face came into view.

"please" Tay said except that her voice was very quiet.

"Hey Lady, you okay?"

"no, get help." she told him.

"Hey, I called 911 when I saw your car, they should be here soon, anyone you want me to call."

"Please, call dee and my daddy, um..."

"hey, should you be talking, maybe you shouldn't talk."

"555- 7341"

"you want me to call that,"

"please"

"I hear sirens, they're coming to help, just hold on."

"talk to me, please" tay begged.

"Ok, what do you want to know... i guess anything will work huh, um lets see..." The guy went on to talk about himself as the sirens got closer, he never did call the number that Tay asked him to call.

Once the police and the EMT's got there, he moved out of the way and made the call finally. They worked to get her out and asked Tay so many damn questions she was getting sick of talking, finally the EMT told the cop that she shouldn't talk.

"Wait, wait," Tay exclaimed as loud as she could as they got her on the streatcher,"Talk to Reynolds and Jones, they know"

"Okay, thanks" he cop replied as they walked off to their crusier.

"Let's get you to the hospital, ma'am." The emt stated.

"my car, the brakes were gone." Tay told them as they wheeled her into the ambulance.

They got her inside and hooked to some more moniters and then they took off toward the hospital.

When they got to the hospital, Tay was taken out right away and into the emergency room to get checked over, she didn't see anyone in the waiting room so she wasn't sure if anyone had gotten in touch with Dee or her parents. Even if they did get in touch with her parents, they would be there for at least 3 hours, so it didn't really matter.

The doctor found out that she had a few broken ribs and some severe cuts on her face, arms, and neck from the glass and sterring wheel. She was lucky, they said, that there wasn't more damage. Once everything was said and done, the x-rays, ultrasounds, mri's and everything else over 2 hours had passed and Tay had no idea if anyone has been notified. They wheeled her into a private room and left her there.

She dosed in and out for a long time before she heard a noise by the door, people argueing. She strained to hear what was being said but only caught bits and peices of the conversation, something about her and the hospital and the performance. She figured it was Dee and Ben speaking outside but she could be completely wrong.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.