Peach Roses - Cover

Peach Roses

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - He was a troubled kid hoping for a good future. She is a normal girl who doesn't have many friends. An online relationship turned real.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex  

Tay sat in her living room surronded by Dee's friends and manager, along with Decetive Reynolds and Decetive Jones. They had checked out and bagged each of the boxes and took her statement, they were just here now to discuss things with Dee and his manager abour the press and what they could do to find the person behind this mess.

"You know,"Tay announced, "Everything was fine until I agreed to go on this date tonight with you Dee." She told everyone in the room.

There was silence.

"What do you mean by that, Ms. Walker," Decetive Reynolds asked.

"This had never happened before today, and I accepted a dinner invitation with Dee for 9:40, both incidents happened between 9 and 9:40, so maybe it isn't me they want to scare but him. I mean, why target me, I only own a store... Oh my god, my store!" Tay yelled as she got up from the couch, "If I got things here, who's to say they don't do something to my store, can I leave, I want to go and check it out."

"Taylor, I can get someone to go over there." Dee told her and then he glanced at 2 of his friends. They got up and left right away.

"okay, but what I said, could be right, right?"

"Yes, you could be, he is famous whereas you are not. Who knew about the date or knows about taylor?"Dectetive Jones stated.

"Just my management and security team, maybe one or two friends, but no one else. At least none that I know of, anyone could of talked or been over heard on the phone"

"Great, a needle in a hay stack"

"Any other information that might help us, maybe it's a crazy girlfriend or ex girlfriend?" Reynolds asked Dee.

"Nope, no girlfriend or ex's, I haven't had that for years," Dee stated while he stared at Tay.

"One night stand, gone bad."

"Not for at least a year on that one too."

"Are you a monk"

"Ha, no, just been busy and looking for Taylor."

"I see, well how about a fan, maybe"

"None, that I can think of, you would have to talk to my public relations director, they handle all my fan mail and everything else, but I haven't heard of anything. Ben, have you?"

"Nope, they haven't brought anything to my attention."

"Well can you give me there number, maybe there has been something but they just haven't thought it was bad."

"Sure."

"Well, we'll get out of here, if anything comes to mind or something else comes up, please notify us immediately." Jones announced as they moved to the door.

"I definately will," Tay announced from where she sat on the couch as the dectetives left the house. Dee closed the door behind them, then went and sat on the couch next to Tay. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and stroked her hair.

"Everything will be alright, baby, I promise." He told her.

"Dee, we have to go over the press release among other things," Ben told him.

"Not right now, we don't, I'm supposed to be on a date, at this moment," Dee told him, glaring across the room at him, "And we don't need to go over the press release, I know what I am going to say and I will do it tomorrow morning, the other things, you already know how i feel about that. We are here for a month, that's the end of it, I need a break from everything, I've told you that."

"Alright, I'm heading back to the hotel." Ben said then left.

"Thank God," Dee said as he glanced at his 3 friends that were left, "Is he just irritating me or everyone else?" He asked them.

"Everyone," Mike responded, "what do you want us to do?"

"Go get us something to eat... you hungry, Tay?"

"Actually, yes," Tay replid.

"For?"

"Pizza, pepperoni pizza."

"Alright... Mike, go get Pizza from where ever. Anything else, baby?"

"No, well movies, I guess, if we're all just going to be here." Tay told him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.