Peach Roses - Cover

Peach Roses

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - He was a troubled kid hoping for a good future. She is a normal girl who doesn't have many friends. An online relationship turned real.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex  

Tay got home after a horrible at the store, after meeting Benjamin and getting started on where things were going to be laid out for the stage, they had to do a massive rearrangement of clothing. It was just horrible and she was so tired, but she had a date, she didn't know if she was going to keep it, no she knew she was going to go, she just wished it was some where private rather than at a restaurant in town. Ben told her that a car would come and get her at 9:40 and take her there, all she had to do was be ready.

That left her, Tay thought, about an hour and a half to get ready and stop her nerves. She ran upstairs so that she could shower, which she did as quick as possible. She blow dried her hair and then moved into her room to try and find something to wear for the evening, glancing at the clock she saw that she still have an hour. Hopefully that was long enough to find something to wear, probably change a few times, do her hair and get some make up on her face.

Tay layed out three different outfits for herself to wear and then stood and stared at them for a few minutes then grabbed the black strapless, thigh length dress and slipped it on. She could wear this and wear her black jacket. She could also sweep half of her hair up and a little make up and it should be good.

Or she could wear the red dress, that was spaghetti strapped, knee length with a sweetheart neck line, and put all of her hair up with some curls hanging down. Or maybe the blue dress which was floor length, God she just didn't know. She knew the resturant was fancy so it had to be one of these. She held up each and turned to the mirror to see which one was the best, the blue.

The blue one was floor length, but Tay wore 3 inch heels, silver heels. It had one strap on the right shoulder the left was bare. It was a beautiful goan that she had never worn but could not resist purchasing when she had seen it in New York, the summer before. She slipped it on as the doorbell rang.

What the hell, she thought glancing at the clock it was only 9, she had plenty of time left. Tay walked down the hall, tugging on her heels as she went. Down the steps, she heard the bell ring again. Jesus, I'm coming, Tay thought as she reached the downstairs and strode to the door. She glanced outside and saw no one. She opened the door, and looked around, there was a present on the porch in front of the door. She picked it up and looked around once again, then went back inside and closed the door. She walked into the kitchen and set it on the table. Slowly she removed the red ribbon, there was no tag stating who it was from but who else could it be but Dee. Carefully she lifted the flap and then the other and screamed!

"oh my god," Tay exclaimed as she peeked back into the box. There was a doll, strangely it looked just like her, except this doll had no head, the head was in the box, just not on the doll. What the hell is this, Tay thought. Some sort of sick joke? She took a deep breath and stood still for a moment, wondering what she should do with it. Should she call the cops or should she just figure it was a mistake, maybe it came to the wrong person, who knew what it was supposed to mean. She took another breath and closed the lid of the box and walked to the front closet and stuck it on the shelf, she would think about it later, she was running out of time for her date.

Tay ran back upstairs, putting the box out of her mind, or trying to at least. She glanced at the clock again, god she had been down there for 20 mins and only had 20 left before the car was here. She raced into the bathroom and pulled her hair up messily and secured it with some bobby pins and then grabbed her make up and with a deft hand applied all that she thought she needed, a little on the eyes and some pale lip gloss. She was never one to put on a bunch of gunk that would just have to be washed off later before she went to bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.