Peach Roses - Cover

Peach Roses

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He was a troubled kid hoping for a good future. She is a normal girl who doesn't have many friends. An online relationship turned real.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex  

Dee stood a block away, in full disguise; he didn't want to be noticed, not today. He stared at the store, Tay's. That name had haunted him for eight years, he felt like he would never get over her. They had that perfect night and when he woke up, she was gone. He tried to go online and find her but no one had seen her since the day he said good bye. He tried emailing her but the account was closed, after that he tried to write her a letter but could never get the words right with what he wanted to say. Then his career took off and he had no time. About a year ago, he hired a private investigator to locate her, so here he was.

He knew it wasn't the normal place to go to promote his newest album, All I am, but he put the pressure on his manager for him to get it together. He wanted to see her, just one more time, maybe more than one time; he didn't know what exactly was going to happen.

When he got the information from the investigator, he skimmed over all of her past and just went to the relevant present data so that he could get near her. He thought, now, that maybe if he had read all the information he would know how she would react better, but he knew here before really well, she couldn't have changed that much, right? Hopefully, she hadn't and if she did then he could work with that too. He just wanted to see her and talk to her one more time.

Dee looked up, to realize that he wasn't just standing a block away; he was right in front of the glass window. Right next to him was a group of teenagers, giggling and laughing about his poster. Brats, he thought, they had no idea, disgusted he peered through the window himself. There was a brunette standing in front of him taping up another poster that announced the time and date of his appearance, he hated that photo, he thought. It was his manager's idea to have him in an open button down shirt. He looked all greasy, he thought, it was not sexy to him but apparently it was sexy as hell to every red-blooded woman in the world.

As he watched through his dark sun glasses, the brunette turned her head to speak to someone then turned back to smile at the girls that were now crowding around him to look at this poster. Dee stared in shock as a blonde came into view, it was Tay! Oh god, he thought as his heart skipped a beat, she still as beautiful as ever. She wore designer jeans; hip huggers, and a cute tank top that read "this is not yours", Dee smiled to himself. It may not be theirs, but that definitely did not pertain to him. He watched as she laughed with the brunette, her green eyes sparkling. She wore some heeled shoes; he noticed as she turned to walk away, she seemed taller.

Dee turned and opened the door to the store, just for a moment, he just had to see her up close.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.