Kate - Cover

Kate

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 1

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A white housewife is tempted by the security guard sent to protect her while her husband is away.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Interracial   White Female  

Kate dropped the phone back on the hook and padded back down the hallway to their bedroom. She was hot and bothered. Speaking to her husband on the phone had only heightened her excitement. It was all well and good teasing each other with sexy stories, but the fact of the matter was that her husband was hundreds of miles away in Bulawayo! Now she was alone, all hot and bothered by her husband's naughty suggestions. In England she would have had a cold shower, but here in Zimbabwe even a cold shower came out warm!

How could her husband talk to her like that when he was so far away!

She sat by the window brushing her short dark hair, still wet from swimming in their glorious pool. She had just come in from a moonlit swim.

She listened to the wildlife croak, hoot, and rustle through the trees. She was sure she had seen some of the small vervet monkeys leaping about the trees. Normally they did not come so close to town. Hunger at the end of the dry season must have driven them to such desperate measures. The locals seemed to have no hesitation about eating them when they could catch them.

Her servants had been dismissed long ago, and she felt so alone, as she sat brushing her hair. What few friends they had lived on the other side of town, and when her husband took the car away on one of his many trips she felt marooned and isolated.

Most of the neighbours were home grown Rhodesians and seemed to have so little time for a lonely expat wife. While the other expat wives of her husband's colleagues seemed to behave in a most strange way. As though they were members of some inner circle that Kate had yet to penetrate.

Yet she did not regret coming to Zimbabwe. It was so different to England. As she sat working on her hair, virtually on automatic pilot, her mind was on other things. Her body tingled with sexual excitement. The warm balmy evening seemed to generate a languid fulfilment in contrast her fevered loins drove daring wicked thoughts into her mind. Her conversation with her husband should have banished such thoughts, but they had not. He was to blame, feeding her mind with sexy wickedness telling all he would do to her when he returned! She shivered.

But he was not here now, and she felt so hot!

Her mind was in turmoil.

Could she?

Her thoughts were troubled by her husband's words. Outside in the night a security guard patrolled. This was always the case when her husband was away. His company provided all night security guards to all expat staff when a husband or father was away over night. Sometimes the first she or her husband knew of the need for an overnight stay was the arrival of the security guard.

Kate thought it was overblown. She felt safe here, safer indeed than in England. So what if her husband was away. Too great a risk was the Security Manager's reply. A pretty white woman alone and unprotected would be an immediate target for African burglars, or so he claimed. Burglars who would do more than just commit burglary, he had intimated. With that dark sardonic look.

All overblown Kate thought. This was Zimbabwe, not South Africa she had replied. Neither the Security Manager, nor her husband had budged so a security guard prowled the gardens. She shivered when she recalled the latest horror story from South Africa. Four burglars had raided a remote farm in the north east of the country. They had ransacked the house systematically and thoroughly looted the farmhouse. They had stayed for two days. The farmer and his daughter had been tied to a chair and made to watch while each of the burglars had taken turns with his wife.

To compound the horror the burglars had then tied up his wife and they were both made to watch as they took turns with their young teenage daughter. When they left they took the daughter with them as though she was just another item to steal. They had taunted her parents with how their pretty 'ruined' daughter would fetch a good price from a Johannesburg pimp!

Zimbabwe was quite different from South Africa. Peaceful, civilized, sedate, a backwater of peace and tranquillity. Yes the African men were a bit aggressive. Making little effort to hide their desires and attractions towards her. But that was not just towards her. They behaved in just the same way towards any woman walking down the street. It had been embarrassing and intimidating at first, but they had both got used to it. Recognised it for what I was, the natural behaviour of African men in the cities.

Deprived of the company of wives left behind to manage the family farm. Harmless, amusing even, very flattering. Even her husband had found it flattering, and teased her about them at night.

Tonight an African man patrolled her villa. Was he frustrated? Was he as frustrated as she was with her husband away? At least her husband was only away two nights. This burly African guard was probably away from his family for six months or a year! No wonder they were so sexually aggressive when she wriggled her sexy butt past them to do her shopping down at the mall.

She could hardly imagine the frustration of being six months or a year away from her husband. She felt bad enough when her husband was away, and she was a woman. How much more frustrating it must be for a man?

She felt a quiver run up her spine.

Was it true what they said!

Did that black security guard have a huge cock? Had that cock been denied a woman for six months a longer? She gasped at the line of thoughts her anxious mind was now travelling along.

Her mind was in turmoil.

No matter how much she tried her thoughts kept coming back to the guard outside and what might be hidden within his trousers. Was it long and thick? Was he even now, in the dark of the garden relieving his frustration with rapid, urgent hand movements. Her mind was filled with images of an ebony shaft pulsing and throbbing. Straining with passion and bloated with blood and sperm in its own urgent need for fulfilment.

Her own body was now in heat! Her loins throbbed in response to her wicked thoughts. There was no other way to describe it! She felt like an alley cat just waiting to be found by a crowd of stray toms.

She put down her brush, and cupped her heavy full breasts.

They were a delight to her husband. Despite her small slim frame she was the proud possessor of full rounded white breasts, with delightful pink nipples. She pulled aside the small satin wrap and looked at her breasts in the mirror. Full upstanding breasts without any sign of slack. Why should there be? At 25 she was in the prime of health and fitness.

Her hands played over her nipples. Not dainty pink now, they were a deep red with passion, hard and pointed, the sensitive points surging and throbbing with heat and desire. She pulled her wrap back tightly around her, and smoothed it down.

Could she really do it with a man other than her husband? A big black man like the guard outside, her hands dropped to her loins before she snatched them away, reproaching her lack of self-control.

Tightening the sash like belt around her slim waist, she stood. At just five foot three her slimness was just right. Sometimes she wished for a rounder, fuller bottom. Her husband's sex games made it perfectly clear he delighted in her pertly rounded derriere.

"Let's pretend you are a boy!' He would whisper as he rolled her over face down on the bed. The words would send a wild thrill of licentious wickedness through her as she thrust and wriggled her sexy bottom in his face.

Her husband's wicked games were the cause of her heat.

His sexy word games on the telephone tonight on only spurred on her own naughty thoughts. Thoughts she had never dared to utter to her husband despite his own teasing. She was after all a lady. She was at least entitled to some secrets of her own.

Tonight she felt more like an alley cat than a lady.

Lightning crackled across the sky, almost as though it was within the room.

She tensed expectantly.

The thunderclap deafened her ears, and the heavens opened.

The dry season was over.

The rain came in torrents bouncing hard off the patio as though it were hail. She stood shocked. She had never seen rain like this. It pounded on the roof and the windows. The pristine garden in seconds seemed to fill with runnels and ponds of water. She watched as the surface of the swimming pool was turned into a maelstrom by the driving fierce rain.

A crack startled her, and she watched in alarm, as a branch from one of the trees broke away and crashed to the ground.

Oh my God! She thought. He is out in this, outside in this driving downpour of rain and falling branches.

Her heart seemed to stop.

She had to do something. She couldn't leave him outside in this horrendous weather.

A pulse of heat rolled slowly out from her loins. Yes, whispered a secret inner voice, it was time to do something. The pulse reached her nipples hardening them further, if that were possible. They felt so taut, so sensitive to the thin silk material covering them.

She battled with her conscience. Could she really do this? It is your husband's fault, with his naughty telephone calls. Leaving you alone so long, the voice whispered. But it was wrong, so wrong.

It would be wrong to leave him out with the rain, the voices whispered back.

Your husband will never know! He is hundreds of miles away. No one is going to visit, especially not in this weather.

Another crack of lightning burst, seemingly above the house itself.

Almost without realising what she was doing Kate found herself at the front door of the villa. She could hear the wind howl, and the rain pound outside. She was struggling with the latch, finally the top half of the door swung open.

"Hello!" she called into the darkness.

Suddenly, a terrifyingly darkness seemed to hurl itself at her. She shrunk back in confusion and shock. Sam's hot tongue licking her face, and his cold wet fur in her defensively raised arms brought relief and annoyance. What a fool she felt. In the darkness and thunder of the night, his black fur had masked him, and she had not seen him coming. Before he had hurled himself at her with simple canine joy and happiness!

"Down, down boy!" The brusque masculine voice broke through her thoughts.

He was there!

Another salacious wave of heat spread outwards from her loins. She struggled to push the dog away, and then the security guard was there, his large hands hauling the dog free of Kate, and ordering it away. Sam slunk off beneath the thick foliage of the bushes. They provided ample cover from the rain. Providing a cobra did not also decide to take shelter there!

"Yes, Ma'am, is everything all right? Is something wrong?" His eyes bore into Kate's. She could see only worry and concern. A concern for her, rather than concern for the rain. Her heart softened.

"Come in! Come in! You can't stay out there in the rain!"

"Really, Ma'am, its no problem." In truth the rain caused him not the slightest problem. Having lived all his life in Zimbabwe, his thoughts on the rain were only of relief and joy.

The rains had come! Now maybe his farm so far away in the Vumba Mountains would flourish and flower with bananas and other fruit. His family would survive another year without serious harm or disaster! He felt only joy and praise for the onset of the rains.

"Don't be silly, come on in, you can't stay outside in that weather!" The guard looked up at the pretty Bwana Madam, assessing. His mind was quick, he was conscious of his dark good looks, and the effect that had on some women. Perhaps the time had come he had waited long enough.

"It is not proper Ma'am."

"Please! Come on in. The rain is getting in!"

He entered silently, thoughtfully. It was certainly official company policy carefully printed on all contracts that security guard staff never entered at any time the villas the company was employed to protect, unless in pursuit of an intruder.

His company boss, however, had another unofficial, but perhaps more fervently followed policy. It would not be the first time that the guard had entered the villa he was protecting while the husband was away! What is more with the full approval of his boss!

Kate struggled to help the guard to take off his soaked overalls. They were drenched through. It was not the smell of the damp clothes that was assaulting the senses of Kate. It was the strongly masculine smell of the African man. Smells that seemed to assault her with their potency. Sending butterflies to flight in her stomach, flared her nostrils, and sent further waves of desire through her loins!

As her diminutive form struggled to help the guard with his overalls the comparison of her small almost dainty frame with the large muscular bulk of the black guard was most pronounced. The guard grinned to himself. He could see her flaring nostrils. Her silk wrap was very short and her lithe golden legs were a pleasure to behold. Her hard nipples pressed against her wrap.

Kate was trembling.

Up close this handsome guard was somewhat overpowering. As his overalls fell from his shoulders her hands came to rest on his muscular upper arms. His black muscles rippled with strength.

Kate felt weak at the knees.

She quickly pulled away, but the electricity was sparking between them. He wore a denim sleeveless vest loosely tied at the front. The loose fastenings betrayed more rippling stomach muscles beneath.

Kate stepped back defensively, recovering her composure with difficulty.

"Please, come through to the kitchen, we'll get these dried off."

Kate led the way through to the kitchen.

She became acutely aware of the shortness of her wrap. While perfectly normal in the hot climate of Zimbabwe, it was much shorter than anything she would have worn in England.

Indecently shorter, she giggled, before pulling herself together.

She felt strange.

Exhilarated.

Embarrassed.

Guilty.

Excited.

Wet with excitement.

She found her hips swaying slightly from side to side.

Behind the guard grinned as he looked at those lovely golden legs. It had been worth the wait. He had no doubt what this evening was leading to.

In the kitchen Kate draped the overalls over the Agga cooker, still warm from the evenings cooking. She turned back to the guard, and staggered. Here in her own kitchen, her own territory, his presence still impressed. He was huge, at least a head and a half taller! She was being silly she realised, but still she trembled.

"Would you like a tea? Perhaps a coffee?"

"Coffee please, Ma'am."

"Oh please, call me Kate, not Ma'am." She turned to the kettle.

"Kate," responded the guard. Kate felt a quiver down her spine at the sound of her name on the guard's lips.

"Oh! You know after all this time I still don't know your name?"

"Vanadaga... Kate."

Kate fussed about the kitchen while the kettle boiled. She was concious of his gaze on her as she put together, mugs, milk, and sugar. It seemed so odd to do these things for an African she was so used to her servants doing these jobs. Somehow it seemed appropriate to do these things for... Vanadaga... what a strange name.

It was exciting to know he was watching her, watching her body!

Could she do it?

Could she go through with it?

Her heart was in her mouth as she turned to the sink. With her back to the guard she bit her lip. She controlled an urge to roll her hips. If she went through with this she could never tell her husband! Imagine, though how she could tease him with hot stories once she had discovered for herself what it was really like with an African.

Somehow she knew the real question was how? She fingered the silk warp. With her heart in her mouth her fingers glided down the edge of the wrap. Parting it. Pushing it apart so the sides of her full breasts peaked into view, She swallowed, unsure, nervous. Her wrap was open at the front now down to her waist. Splaying back in a vee that would expose her upper body. She tightened the belt at her waist. Anxious to ensure that her wrap below the belt did not slip open!

Finally she turned back to the guard with his coffee.

She sipped her own, and watched the guard. His eyes swept her exposed flesh and the firm thrust of her breasts peaking from her wrap. Her nipples, hard and pert, were still covered the fine silken material of her wrap.

His eyes seemed to widen. Kate could feel the material of the wrap struggle against the belt and its tendency to be pulled in line with the wrap on her upper body. She struggled to remain composed as the belt failed and the lower part of her wrap flowered open.

Kate closed her eyes, fighting the embarrassment.

Fighting the urge to pull the wrap firmly closed.

She leaned against the kitchen unit, and sipped from her coffee.

The guard's eyes had widened as her robe slipped open. She watched the sudden realisation on his face, as she did nothing to close her wrap. He looked up at her. She lowered her eyes and sipped her coffee.

The next time she looked the guard's expression had changed.

Gone was the surprise, the nervousness. There was lust in his eyes.

Fingers of emotion, both fear and arousal ran up and down Kate's spine.

He caught her eyes again. There was confidence in his eyes now, having caught her eye his gaze dropped to the exposed soft skin of her upper thighs, to the lightly covered mound of Kate's loins. His eyes rose to meet Kate's, who flushed and sipped her coffee.

The guard followed her example, sipping on his coffee.

Kate drank the last of her coffee, and then placed the mug behind her near the kitchen sink. She turned back to the guard. She leaned slightly back against the sink unit. Her hands to each side of her grasped the edge of the counter. With tremendous difficulty she steeled herself not to pull the wrap closed. She looked up at the guard. Her face was nervous, unsure. The guard grinned back at her. His grin was feral with lust for a cornered prey.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.