Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 20: Chase's story pt 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20: Chase's story pt 3 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

She remembers, Chase thought as he smiled up at Jae as she rattled off information about him and how they met. This was wonderful, he thought! He ran up the stairs and hugged her then brought her down so that she could have food.

Chase stood at the stove and marveled about how much better Jae looked now that she remember some things, she was just glowing. He knew she was watching him while he put together the food and dished out plates for them to eat. Once he set the plates down and sat himself, he was going to start telling Jae about himself but she surprised him first.

"Chase, who was the blonde," Jae asked him from across the table.

"Blonde," He asked back.

"Yea, remember I came over and dropped your neice off, we were supposed to go shopping that day."

"Oh, that was Monica."

"Monica?"

"An old friend, she doesn't matter anymore."

"Oh, an old friend."

"Yea... You remember that"

"Yes and the argument we had that evening, I was lying."

"Excuse me?"

"You said the reason I gave you was wrong, you were right"

"Wow,"

"What?"

"You weren't this blunt about things before"

"Is that a bad thing"

"I don't know yet."

"Oh, well... Okay."

"So, what was the reason why"

"What... Oh, well I was jealous. I saw her and thought I could never compare with that and decided to just leave it all alone and do my changing on my own"

"There was no reason to be jealous, none at all. When I came back from out of town, she was here and made dinner. She thought there would be more, I just couldn't, I was already liking you too much to be with another woman, I passed out on the couch and in the morning I woke up with her, she tried something, I got up and went to shower. That's when you came over"

"Oh, thanks for explaining it to me. I like you too, I think. I still haven't figured that part out yet, I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

Chase couldn't believe that she remembered all of that, he was hoping some of it wouldn't come out at least not right now, but it felt good to tell the truth and get it out, he thought. There was still a lot more that he had to tell her but he had some other things to do. He wanted to leave for a while and see if he could get some things done that he hadn't been able to work on while at the hospital with Jae. He told her he would bring some food home for lunch and took off.

He went over to his own apartment, showered and changed, grabbed his basket of clothes and took off toward the cleaners. He then stopped by his sisters for a few minutes and then stopped at the Chicken Palace and picked up a bucket of chicken. He swung back by the cleaners to pick up some of his clothes and then headed back home.

He got back to the apartment building and went to his place to drop off his clothes first before going back to Jae's. He knocked once then let himself in. There was a man there, and Jae looked irritated. Chase had to check himself so that he didn't just walk right up to the guy and deck him right there on the spot. Who did this guy think he was??? This guy had no right to be here with his Jae, yep, he thought, she was his and no one else's. Chase took a deep breath as he came to terms with what that meant, he was jealous and he was most definitely in love with Jordan. God, he thought as he walked up to Jae and put his arm around her shoulders facing the guy with her.

"Who are you" Chase snapped as he wrapped an arm around Jae's shoulders.

"I'm surprised you don't remember me, Walker. Robert Owens." Robert said as he held out his hand as if he was an old friend.

"Owens, huh? Nope, it does not ring a bell, but I have figured something out. You're the Robert that broke Jae's heart and for that alone you deserve this." Chase said as he threw a punch. Jae gasped as Robert went down. God, that felt good, Chase thought as he stared down at Robert. Chase wished that he wouldn't of gone down so easily so he could hit him again.

"Chase, who was he?" Jae asked.

"An old boyfriend who destroyed you for a while" Chase said as he dragged Robert into the hall way and closed and locked the door.

"Oh, how did he destroy me"

"Told you lies about yourself, made you feel inadequate"

"Oh, well that's mean, I'm glad you hit him."

"Why the hell did you let him in Jae. How could you do that, he was a stranger and you let him into the house" Chase yelled as he stared at her.

"I... I... thought"

"That was a stupid thing to do Jae, he could have been a robber or murderer."

"I'm sorry I thought he was you!"

"I would of just walked in!"

"I thought maybe your arms were full and couldn't get the door, I had no idea."

"Think Jae, dammit! It is common sense to just look out of the peephole to see who it is. What the hell did he want anyways?"

"Money, apparently from you, Mr. Walker."

"Dammit, I didn't want you... "

"Me to what, what was he talking about, he said you were a business tycoon and had money."

"I told you I came from money."

"No, he made it sound different, that you were more than just wealthy from your parents."

"I... I have to go out of town, Jae. I got a call from my parents my dad isn't doing very well. I don't know how long I will be gone."

"Oh... Okay, well I hope everything works out well for you." Jae said as she turned to go up the stairs.

"I'm coming back Jae, I promise."

"Yea, bring me a souvenir, Chase." Jae said back as she hobbled up the steps. This was too much she needed a nap and time to think.

Chase sighed as he watched Jae go up the steps. He wanted to call her back and tell her the truth, but he just wasn't ready to do that. He needed more time to think, more time to just be, more time to come to grips with how he felt about her. He was coming back he silently promised her again as he headed to the door.

He went back to his apartment and packed up a bag, then took off toward his own house which was just about finished. He checked out the progress and knew he only had about a month before he could finally move into his dream home. He decided to stay there for the night and then go to his parents in the morning to talk with them about everything that had been going on.

The next morning, Chase got up early and took off to his parent's home. Once he got there he went straight to his old rooms and showered and changed then went down to the dining room to talk to his mom and dad.

"Chase, why didn't you tell us you were here?" His mom, Renee, announced.

"I needed to shower and change first, plus I knew you and dad would be out on your walk when I got here." Chase replied as he took a seat at the dinner table.

"Well, how is your lady friend" C.K, his dad, asked.

"She's good, on the mend, she's starting to remember more and more, which is a good thing."

"Sounds like it, so tell us, what is she like" Renee asked.

"She's... amazing. I have never met a stronger woman than her, besides you mom, but this is different. She has an amazing heart always ready to forgive and move on to better things. She works hard at everything she does. She doesn't see herself as beautiful, but she is. She has amazing blue eyes. She's just an amazing person."

"You should bring her home so we can meet her"

"Yea, I just don't know, she still doesn't know who I am."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.