Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

Jae had her cast off and was back on her own feet, her therapy had been going so well. The therapist had said they only had to do a few more sessions and then she could be done, she was progressing so nicely. It felt wonderful to walk again and be able to do things on her own, she was a little slow going but that was just fine with her for now. It had only been a week since Chase left, she hadn't heard from him at all, but maybe that was because she was still out at the farm with her dad. She finally remembered everything that had happened except the day of the accident, which from what her doctor said that was not unusual, most people never regained that day back. Which when she thought about wasn't so bad, she did remember that morning with Chase but it was the afternoon that she couldn't recall. From what her father said that after noon was when it happened and she was in the hospital anyway.

She was walking out toward the barn, enjoying the peace and serenity of the land and being on her own. David was out in the field, planting some corn. She thought a lot out here, it was nice. Jae turned as she heard a car pull up to the house. She noticed it was a black sedan, her brother, Jaden drove that.

She smiled as she watched Jaden pull his 6'4" frame out of the car and walk towards her. He smiled as he stopped in front of her and pulled her close for a hug. He hadn't seen her since she came home from the hospital, he got caught up in work and trusted Chase to take care of her, and obviously they had all be wrong.

"Jae, I think it's time for you to go home." Jaden said as they turned to walk back to the porch.

"I... I'm not ready yet, Jaden. I like it here. Plus I haven't figured everything out yet."

"What happened?"

"Robert came over and tried to tell me he was my fiancé and that he wanted money from a C.K. Walker, I told him I didn't know a C.K. Walker but he didn't believe me, he said that our photos had been all over the news. Chase came back and hit him but when I tried to get him to tell me if he knew who this Walker person was he got upset and left."

"I see... Well, since he's too much of a coward to tell you, I will. Chase is C.K. Walker. He owns Walker Industries, which owns the building you live in and the office that you used to work at. Chase said you could have your job back but I don't know now. Where is he?"

"Your guess is as good as mine, he said his dad was sick and that he had to go by his parents."

"Funny cause his parents were in the news this morning, they are here in town and both looked very healthy."

"Then... Then I don't know."

"Jordan... Do you love him?"

"Yes, I do. I don't know why, he lied to me. I can't believe he's lied to me this whole time, why, why would he do that. I was never after his money, I didn't even really like him when I first met him, oh sure there was the attraction but he was different."

"Then get him to explain, he helped out a lot when you were in the hospital, when we couldn't be there he was, he kept everyone well informed on your progress, even bought that ring for you so that the nurses didn't think it was a lie." Jaden stated making Jae look at the ring she had on her left hand still.

"Why, would he do all of that then just leave me. He told me that he really liked me, I think he loves me, then why would he leave. I remember everything now, so why hasn't he come back."

"Does he know your out here."

"I didn't leave him a message but where else would I go, he was planning on bringing me out here anyways, I just came a few days early and just didn't go back yet."

"Dad's really worried about you, he says you just walk around in a daze, your not eating right either."

"I know, I've been so stressed and unsure of what to do. I understand now how Robert destroyed me and everything else. I just need more time to think. Do you think I could go visit his parents or maybe his sister, maybe I could find more out about him, understand things better than I do now. "

"I don't see why not, all it takes is a phone call and all they can do is deny it."

"I think I might do that, try to see if I can talk to them in a few days so that I get a little driving practice in and make sure dad doesn't need the car. You know he's dating someone?"

"What? Really, it's about time."

"I know, he's not ready for us to meet her but I talked to her on the phone the other day, she seems very nice. She said they met at the grocery store. He doesn't know that I know about her or at least I don't think he does. I was thinking of inviting her to Christmas and surprise dad."

"might be nice, but I bet he doesn't want to bring her around us because he doesn't know how we will react to her, you know since she isn't mom."

"I don't know about you, Jason, or James, but im excited, he should be happy too. We're all grown, adults, if he wants us to be so happy why cant we want that for him too."

"I know, Jordan, calm down. I want dad to be happy just as much as anyone else, but I hope he chooses a good one."

"I think that she is very nice, maybe I should arrange for everyone to come to dinner and invite her to come also."

"I think you would have to swing that by dad first and see what he has to say since you are not supposed to know about this woman anyways"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.