Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

Jae closed the door and turned to this man that was inspecting her apartment like it was trash.

"Who did you say you were," She asked.

"Robert, sweetheart, how can you not remember your fiancée," He asked smiling at her.

"My what?"

"Oh, honey, I heard about the accident. I was out of town, I rushed right over here to see what I could do,"

"You've been out of town for a month?"

"Skiing in Switzerland"

"Okay."

"I know you don't remember, it's okay, we'll work through that, I swear. I'm just glad that you are all right and we can continue on with our plans" Robert said as he kissed Jae's forehead. She felt like a little kid getting patted on the head for doing a good deed.

"I'm sorry, you need to leave. I don't know you, I don't have a fiancée"

"Of, course you do"

"No, no I do not. I would remember that, Ive already remembered so much."

"Now, look here, you little bitch, we were engaged before I broke up with your fat ass. Your picture is all over the newspaper with the business tycoon, if you can give it to him you can give some to me too."

"WHAT?? GET OUT JUST PLEASE GET OUT OF MY HOME"

"NO!" Robert yelled as he struck out and hit Jae, "you're going to pretend you love me and have missed me and then get that man to give me money"

"What, No. I would never do that. I don't know who you are talking about anyways."

"Walker, C.K. Walker the third, ring any bells?"

"No, it does not." Jae stated as the door opened and Chase walked in. He immediately set the food on the table and walked over to Jae. He looked at her face, a bruise already forming. Chase growled low in his throat as he turned to look at this stranger.

"Who are you" Chase snapped as he wrapped an arm around Jae's shoulders.

"I'm surprised you don't remember me, Walker. Robert Owens." Robert said as he held out his hand as if he was an old friend.

"Owens, huh? Nope, it does not ring a bell, but I have figured something out. You're the Robert that broke Jae's heart and for that alone you deserve this." Chase said as he threw a punch. Jae gasped as Robert went down.

"Chase, who was he?" Jae asked.

"An old boyfriend who destroyed you for a while" Chase said as he dragged Robert into the hall way and closed and locked the door.

"Oh, how did he destroy me"

"Told you lies about yourself, made you feel inadequate"

"Oh, well that's mean, I'm glad you hit him."

"Why the hell did you let him in Jae. How could you do that, he was a stranger and you let him into the house"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.