Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

Jae woke up slowly and knew right away she was in her own bed, it felt great! Oh, how she had missed her bed. She smelled food coming from downstairs so she grabbed her crutches and hobbled to the steps. She stared down them wondering if she should try it or if she should call out to Chase and get him to help her.

"Chase!" Jae yelled.

"Yes," Chase yelled back as he walked out of the kitchen toward the stairs.

"Hi, I need your help," Jae said as she smiled at him, "I know you! Oh my god, I recognize you. Chase, my neighbor, you just moved in. You are on vacation from work, you invest money, you are letting me work for you because I lost my job. I LOST MY JOB?!?!!?!"

Chase laughed as he ran up the steps, he pulled Jae close and kissed her, "You remember!!!" He announce as he picked her up.

"Yea, well, no, I remember you, but I ain't too sure about everyone else. Maybe, when I see them I will remember. You think it works that way?"

"Possible, I don't know. I don't care right now either, you remember me, that's all I care about at the moment."

"That's kind of mean"

"I know, but it's true. God, Jae, you don't know how long I've worried you would never remember me since I've only been in your life a few weeks. The doctor said it was possible"

"I know, but I remember you so that means I'm healing, right?"

"Yes, yes it does. Are you hungry?"

"God, yes!"

"Well, let's go then" Chase said as he walked down the stairs.

Chase brought Jae down into the kitchen and set her at the table; he went and checked on the food that he had put in the oven. It smelled great. He took it all the way out and brought it to the table. Earlier Chase had set it, plates, silverware, candles, the whole works. He wanted it perfect for Jae.

Boy, this is nice, Jae thought as she watched Chase organize everything. She actually remembered him, well most of him. She knew he moved in recently and they had spent a lot of time together, specially recently. He was there everyday at the hospital, going with to the therapist sometimes and talking to the doctors. He brought her crossword puzzles and books to read, he was an amazing man. She knew she was falling in love with him, but she could not be sure if she should. Maybe she had someone out there that she was already in love with. No one in her family had ever mentioned someone, but maybe she had kept him a secret. Or maybe there was something else that she just could not remember yet and that was what was keeping her so unsure of herself.

Jae thought of her family, she had a father and 3 brothers; they were all older than her. Her dad had said that her mom had died a few years ago in a car accident. She had grown up in the city, but when her mom died her dad had bought the farm on the outside of town and moved there. Her oldest brother Jason was single and lived just outside of town on the opposite side she lived on, he was an attorney. Jaden was a veterinarian and his practice was downtown. James, the youngest boy, was still going to school to become a surgeon. He currently had a few years left but that kept stretching out because of his family. And Jae, she was in business, she remembers that and she knew she went to college. She could remember bits and pieces of her childhood and her mom but there wasn't much of her dad. And in a few of her dreams Jason and Jaden were there, she decided that she must be closer to them than to James.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.