Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

After being in the hospital for almost a month, Jae was finally allowed to go home. Chase and a man that they told her was her father came to get her around noon. About two weeks ago, Chase had brought her clothing to wear from her apartment. She was shocked. Obviously this guy really knew who she was, if he was about to go to her home and pick through her clothing. It was shocking.

Over the past week Jae had started therapy, not physical therapy either. They sent her to one of those weird doctors that asked her questions constantly. Asking about who she was and what she did. Jae could not remember, oh she had little snippets from before the accident. She remembered her brother coming to dinner and that Chase had been on the phone. She vaguely remembered some little kids being there too. She also remembers some blonde woman, but she could not place her anywhere in her memory. She was just a face that Jae saw now and then in her dreams.

They took her home to an apartment building, which had the front steps decorated and a hand made sign that read, "Welcome Home Jae!" She felt special, even if she had no clue as to who these people were, they obviously cared about her a great deal to make a banner and decorate for her. Jae smiled and said thank you to everyone and said that she was glad to be home, even if she was still on crutches.

Most of the cuts and bruises had healed but a few still had a yellowish color to them. She had broken her left leg, which was still in cast, but other than that she had been lucky. Well aside from the memory loss, she didn't feel lucky either. Here she had this gorgeous man catering to her who she could not remember. She also had this loving family and she could only remember one of them. She felt terrible, she wanted to remember but it was just blank. Sometimes she wondered if everyone was just lying to her and just saying they were family so she was not alone. Although, they did look some what alike, so that eased her mind, sometimes.

Once up in her apartment, she walked around trying to see if anything came back to her. She remembered the place; she knew where her clothes were. She knew what was in her drawer next to her bed. How was it that she could remember her apartment but she could not remember the people in her life? Maybe this was a sign; maybe she was going to get her memory back.

Chase stood near the door and watched Jae hobble through her apartment, touching things and smiling softly. She was beautiful, Chase thought, definitely not for the first time. She was so strong and yet so vulnerable it was amazing. She seemed so lost but Chase knew something was going on inside of her. She knew this place, knew where the things were that meant the most to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.