Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

"Well, that's the end of it," Jae said as she carried the last box down the stairs and set it next to the others.

"Thank God, girl you had so many clothes that didn't even fit you anymore," Chase replied as he sat on the couch.

"I know, I've been so busy and I didn't really care what I had and didn't have. Most the stuff that didn't fit me I wore around the apartment or when I went to my daddy's and helped him outside."

"Where's your father live?"

"Oh, out in the country on a little farm."

"A country girl."

"No, we didn't always live out there, only after momma died and daddy found out that she had a trust fund set up for everyone with money she got from her parents. She never said a word about it."

"That must have been nice to find out about."

"Hmm... yes, it helped us out a lot with the funeral expenses and everything else."

"My family never had to worry about that, we always had money."

"Must have been nice."

"Sure, we got everything we ever wanted, it was great." He stated with a hint of sarcasm

Jae was silently for a moment then said, "So... now I need to go shopping, right?"

"Right. We can go next weekend and I can bring my sister along to help."

"That would be great. I have three months before my friends wedding, and I want to look good. Maybe I should set up an appointment at the salon to do something with my hair."

"You're going to cut it?!"

"Maybe a couple inches."

"Why? It looks good like this."

"Well, I can only do so much with it myself. It's hard to do more than braid it sometimes so I need it a little shorter, like to the middle of my back or something. It won't be easier but at least I might be able to do more myself. Plus it will probably look healthier if I cut it."

"Oh, okay. What else do you want to do?"

" I don't know maybe add some more highlights, maybe feather it in front so it frames my face, that would look cute, wouldn't it?"

"Yea"

"See, you're a lot of help."

"I know."

"Well, I suppose I should get to bed, I have work in the morning and all of that."

"Okay. I'll leave you a note about Saturday and if anything changes let me know."

"Okay I will." Jae got up and walked with Chase to the door, "thanks again Chase, I really appreciate you helping me with this."

"No problem, Jae." Chase replied as Jae opened the door to let him out.

Jae stood near the door as Chase walked through. He turned and looked at her and couldn't resist. He leaned close and just looked at her, their lips a breath away, "I'm going to kiss you, okay?" He said right before his lips crushed down on hers.

She couldn't protest, she knew she had wondered about it all afternoon while they went through all her clothes. It was heaven. He teased her lips with his own then slid his tongue over before it dipped inside to taste. Jae thought fireworks were going off as she moved closer and put her arms around his neck. She sighed softly as the kiss deepened.

As soon as it started, Chase pulled away. Dazed Jae opened her eyes to look at him. She saw... desire, or maybe something else, she wasn't sure exactly but his soft gray eyes had gone stormy. It was amazing; she never knew eyes could change colors like that. She took a deep breath and stepped back, it seemed like the right thing to do. Chase stared at her as she took another step back and closed the door in his face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.