Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

Jae woke late the next morning to banging. She thought it was her alarm so she smacked that first, when the banging continued she finally pulled her head out from under the pillow and realized someone was at her door. She dragged herself out of bed and pulled on an oversized t-shirt and ran down the stairs.

"Do you not realize what time it is," She yelled as she opened the door to find Chase standing there next to Mrs. Fischer, "Oh dear."

"Good Afternoon, dear," Mrs. Fischer said as she stepped inside with her grandchild in tow.

"Mrs. Fischer, what are you doing here?" Jae asked.

"Dear, its 12:30, already," She replied.

"It's what? No!"

"Yeah, it is," Chase announced as he came in behind Mrs. Fischer.

"Oh, my," Jae replied rubbing a hand over her eyes, "let me go change and we can bake those cookies, Mrs. Fischer."

"Go ahead, dear, I know were to find everything and this young man is going to chat with me while you do that," Mrs. Fischer announced to her as she looked over Chase.

Jae ran up the stairs and quickly went through her drawers to find something suitable to wear. She barely took a minute to groan about the fact that again Chase got to see her in her worst. Dear God she was in an over sized t-shirt, hair all messed up and no makeup on or anything. She must have looked horrible. She would deal with that later though. Right now she needed to get downstairs and save Chase from Mrs. Fischer's direct questions about anything she thought she might need to know about him and his relationship with Jae. And all the questions she would ask about his personal life.

Jae slipped on some jeans and another t-shirt that fit her better than the one she had put on before. She then walked into the bathroom and washed her face and ran a brush through her hair. She grabbed a hair scrunchie and started down the steps as she wrapped her hair up in it. She heard Chase and Mrs. Fischer talking in the kitchen as she came down.

Once in the kitchen she was amazed to find Chase at the counter with a measuring cup in his hand and Mrs. Fischer rattling off how much sugar to add into the bowl that already held eggs and vanilla. Jae stood in shock for a moment before she went in to find more sugar for them to use.

"Oh good, your back, do you have anything that Mattie could play with, she didn't bring any of her toys," Mrs. Fischer asked her.

"Sure I have some coloring books," Jae replied then turned and went down the hall to her office to grab them for Mattie to use. When she got back to the kitchen she set Mattie up at the kitchen table with the crayons and coloring books then returned to Mrs. Fischer's side.

"We can handle this Jae, why don't you go and sit down," Mrs. Fischer told Jae.

"But..." Jae started.

"Go on, dear, Chase is going to help me make cookies while we get to know one another."

Jae glanced over at Chase and he just shrugged his shoulders as to say sure. She turned and went into her living room, throwing herself down on the couch as she grabbed the remote and turned on the television. She quickly found a movie to watch as she heard laughing come from the kitchen. She glanced over and could see Chase in the doorway, watching her. Jae quickly looked back at the TV. blushing slightly. Mattie moved from the kitchen to the living room, bringing the crayons and coloring books with her. Which worked out well, Mattie sat on the floor on the other side of the coffee table and Jae scooted down to be on the floor in between the couch and coffee table. She grabbed a coloring book and picked a picture to color. Silently Jae and Mattie colored pictures.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.