Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

She sat alone on the bench and watched the neighborhood kids play. She is not your average type of girl, a little on the not so skinny side but that was okay too. Her long waist length brown hair had tints of blonde, which was the only concession she would give her stylist instead of giving in and letting her cut it. At about 5'3" she looked tiny and like a little girl, bright blue eyes peaked out from under the feather bangs she had also allowed. A quiet girl, keeping mostly to herself, even at her job, she liked to read and relax at home when she was not working.

However it had come to her recently that she is lonely, not only had she not had a serious relationship in some years but not many friends either. The ones that she does have are all married or about to be married, her being the only single one left. So many times she heard, 'Oh Blue when are you going to be a bride' or 'Always a bridesmaid never a bride huh Blue?' It was annoying and sickening how people treated her. Like she didn't try to find a guy ever! She tried, found one and got hurt. Of course everyone else moves on but it was hard for her. Then to have that ridiculous nickname that had never left her since she was a child, Blue, did not help matters at all. All because of a bad experiment that she has with some food coloring and icing, no one was ever going to let her live that one down, Christ, she was 4 when that happened. But still now at 25 people loved to bring it up, which is all great except when she wants to impress a guy and all her friends are talking about how her nickname is Blue because she tried to make something special for her father and ended up wearing it. How ridiculous!

So now that she had decided she wants to fulfill her life and find a man to settle down with, she needed to make a list. Things that she needs to change about herself to find the right catch. Interesting, she thought, maybe I should ask my male friends and see what they have to say. No! That would be horrible, well maybe after she made the list for herself she would ask a trusted friend to help her out. She also needed to make a list of what she was looking for. So, there she sat with a pen and some paper while the children played near by on the set of swings, writing a list of changes to be made for her and another list about what she wanted in a man.

It should not be to difficult, she thought; she would just have to work up the nerve to go and get these changes done. For starters she needed to go through her clothes and get rid of the older ratty things that she had for years. Of course some she would not get rid of, she did want to keep some jeans and sweatshirts for when she was home. Although maybe she should since they were 2 sizes to big and looked horrible on her. She would have to find some fashion magazines or something to find a new style to wear. Maybe she should call her sister n law to help her with this transformation. There were so many decisions to make and so little time, especially if she wanted to look good for her friends wedding and have a date. Three months to transform herself into something sexy, she could do it she thought carefully.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.