Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 17B

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17B - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

I never got to take off my top. As soon as both our shorts hit the floor, Steve pushed me down on a wooden bench on top of a pile of towels and pulled my legs apart. As soon as it was accessible, Steve speared his cock into my pussy, driving it all the way in with one shove of his hips. I cried out sharply in surprise. He had never been this rough with me before, even when I asked him to. Now, he was out of control. He put all his weight behind his hips as he ground into me, forcing his cock deeper until our pubic bones were grinding together. When he realized that he couldn't get any more in, he pulled back out until just the head was still inside me and brutally drove it into me once more.

He grunted, pulled back and did it again. And again. And again. He kept on pounding into me like a wild man, growling and grunting in a fit of lust. He was even more savage than the satyr, who had been more into savoring the moment. Steve was running on pure animal lust and it was contagious. By the fifth or sixth stroke, I was matching him, flexing my stomach to bring my hips up to meet his powerful thrusts.

It was great! We both let go more than either of us ever had before. Steve tried to pound my pussy into submission with his cock and I rode him like a bull-rider on a prize mount, anticipating his movements and meeting him halfway each time. Finesse and tenderness were forgotten as the whole experience became one of brutal, urgent fucking. There were no caresses, no kisses, and no loving looks — just his steel-hard cock spearing into my pussy with the force of a jackhammer cracking concrete. We got totally lost in the act, becoming more and more violent, until we both had to grab hold of the bench to keep from throwing the other off onto the cold concrete floor. We rutted madly for as long as our stamina held out.

I don't remember having a climax. I must have, because I was as high as a kite when we finally wound down. I know Steve came at some point, because of the jizz that flowed out of my pussy, pooled in my anus and dripped onto the towels. I don't think he noticed it when it happened, because he never stopped or slowed down. We just screwed at top speed until we were exhausted and then he collapsed onto me and I wrapped my arms and legs around him, hugging him to me and trying to hold onto his cock with my pussy like I never wanted to let go.

When he got enough breath back to speak, he said,"Damn! That was intense!"

"No shit," I said, borrowing a crude line from Doug.

"Sorry, I think I got carried away there."

"Don't be. That was amazing. You were fantastic! I've never been so thoroughly screwed before."

We didn't say anything else for a few minutes. We just lay there, holding each other, unwilling to let go, perhaps unable to unbend enough to do so. It should have been embarrassing when Roger and Doug walked in on us, but I was past caring. When they walked past, I just grinned up at them and wiggled my fingers without lifting my hand from Steve's hairy back.

They seemed to take the scene in stride. Neither of them said a word. They just stripped, tossed their clothes into their lockers and went into the shower. When the hiss of the jets of water could be heard, Steve chuckled into my ear, "We'd better hit the shower, too". Before I could ask what he thought was funny, he sat up straddling the bench, lifting me with him before I could let go. He put both hands on my back and pressed me against his chest as he stood up and walked toward the shower, carrying me with him, my arms wrapped halfway around his broad back, my legs around his slim waist, and my heels digging into his hard butt. His cock was getting soft, but it was still engorged and still stuck up my slit.

"You rat!" I squealed. I almost demanded that he put me down, but I was giddy and the kinkiness of the gag appealed to me, so I decided to see how far Steve was prepared to go with it.

Just to tease him, I rippled my abused and nearly numb vaginal muscles, pulling on his cock so it wouldn't slip out. If he was going to hang onto me, I was going to hang onto him. We would see who would give in first.

When Steve felt me clutch his cock, he went "Hurmph" and jerked his hips up in a reflexive response to shove more of it into me. I buried my face in his chest hair and purred. This was interesting. I could hold on like this for a long time, and Steve seemed to have little trouble carrying the extra poundage, probably since I contributed less than a third of our combined weight. I fantasized about Steve going about his day with me hanging onto him, his cock always plugged into my pussy. It was nice. If we got him some fat-clothes to hide me, we might even get away with it in places where they didn't know Steve.

When Steve stepped into the shower room, there was a pause before Doug and Roger noticed what was up. I couldn't see because of my position, but I heard them when they started to laugh. Both of them laughed a couple of times and then things got quiet again, which was strange, because I thought it would get a bigger laugh than it did. I guessed the sight of a buddy with a girl glued to his chest and his cock in her may have been just one of those quick laughs that dries up when you start to think how much you wish that was you.

I thought Steve might put me down at that point, but he went right over to a shower and turned on the water. He turned so I was out of the spray until it warmed up, then he walked into it so we both got wet. Before I knew it, he had doused us with shampoo and was working up a lather on his head, and then mine.

This was a game I played regularly in the girls' locker room, but doing it with a cock in me and hanging on to the biggest stud in school while two other studly types watched made it special.

Squeezing Steve's cock had forced most of the cum out of me, but the situation made me wet again. With Steve applying soap to both of us, I got pretty slippery inside and out. It occurred to me that he expected me to slide off from all the soap. If so, he failed to take into account my strength and determination. I locked my ankles behind him and held on tight to his waist and his cock, which was coming back to life again very nicely as I clamped my pussy onto it and worked it like I had been doing with the pacifier all morning.

I even leaned back and let him wash both our fronts. He paid more attention to mine than his, which was just fine with me. He even managed to reach around and wash his balls, soaping up the base of his cock, which was all that wasn't in use. In the process, he washed my ass, liberally applying the slick lather to my anus, which nearly drove me crazy since I wanted him to stick a soapy finger in there real bad. Polly had turned me on to a new erogenous zone, and I wanted someone to explore it for me.

All this was making me seriously horny again and I started to ride up and down on Steve's nice hard cock by rocking my hips forward and back, tugging on it as I did so, trying to get it to give me another dose of boy-cream.

Steve rinsed us off and shut off the shower. In the silence, I noticed that we were alone in the room. Steve walked over to the wall between the shower heads and pressed my back against the hard tile. I reached up and grabbed hold of two of the fixtures to take some of the weight off so he wouldn't have to hold me up and was rewarded by feeling him begin to slowly slide his hard cock in and out of me in a very measured, very sensual pace.

This time there was touching and caressing. Not by me, I was hanging from the shower-heads, but Steve's hands were all over me, exploring while he slow-fucked me to the point where I was quivering with desire and moaning with each thrust. I was sure each time that the next one would put me over the top.

Just when I couldn't stand it anymore and I was about to peak, Steve stopped fucking and just pressed into me, holding me tenderly. I focused on feeling his cock in me, and my reward was to feel it jerk and throb, then pulse stream after stream of cum into the depths of my pussy.

It was wonderful, not moving at all, just feeling Steve plant his creamy seed in my body. The sensation tipped me over the edge and with the last throb of his cock, I started to cum.

As he had done for me, I did for him. I clenched my teeth and put my head back against the wall so he could see my face as I came and know the effect he had had on me. I let him feel the muscles in my pussy convulse all over his cock, working his cum into froth as it tried to suck it into my womb. I let him feel my cervix, as it bobbed up and down against the head of his cock, looking for more cum to gobble up.

Only when we both had finished, did I unwrap my legs from his waist and lower my feet to the floor, letting his cock slide out of me.

"Damn!" he said, looking down at his cum-slathered organ. "Looks like I need another shower."

With my eyes locked onto his, I shook my head and got down on my knees. Using only my mouth, I sucked and licked every bit of goo off his wonderful cock, making sure I reached every fold of skin and even sucking the last drop out of it before kissing it passionately and standing up again.

"Mmmmmm. You do that so well," he said. "Is this a service I can sign up for on a regular basis?"

"If you like," I told him, teasingly. "It's only available for very special customers."

"I wish we had more time," he said, as we walked out of the shower room to go get dressed.

"Me too. Not that this wasn't great, but I'm getting tired of this place. Concrete ambiance and the scent of stale sweat have a limited appeal for me."

I looked around the locker room. Doug and Roger were already dressed and gone. Steve and I had a few precious minutes of privacy. I decided to try to keep the playful mood going while I could.

"You know, I have a very strong sex drive," I said.

"Could have fooled me," he replied in a tone of mock-surprise. He was grinning as he said it.

"I mean it's so strong that I have to take steps to keep it in check. Otherwise, I get so hot that I just might boil over."

"That would be interesting to see. What steps are you talking about? Jerking off?"

"Girls don't have anything to jerk. We frig our clits or rub our nubs. I used to do that every couple of hours. That's tough to work into a busy day. I found something that keeps me happy in between visits from Big Steve here." I stroked his cock through his shorts.

"OK, I give. What is it?"

"This," I said, taking my pacifier out of my bag and holding it up.

Steve looked at it like he had no clue what it was or what I used it for. I waited patiently and saw the light slowly come on in his eyes.

"You mean you... Really?"

"I sure do. It gives my pussy something to play with when it can't get hold of a nice hard cock. Would you help me put it in?"

"Damn! Are you trying to get me hard again? If you keep talking like this I might be able to go one more time."

"I'd love to, but we're going to get caught if we aren't out of here soon. No, I just want you to help me get it in. It's your stand-in, so I thought you might like to do the honors."

I handed Steve the shortened toy and lay back on the bench. I slid my tight skirt up around my waist and spread my legs in a blatant invitation. I didn't need to worry about lubrication. My pussy was still pretty wet, even if all of Steve's cream had been hoovered into my womb. It got even wetter as I watched Steve's face light up.

He stared at my slit like he had never seen one before. It was funny, but I didn't dare laugh. I spread my knees even wider and felt my labia curl open as they became filled with the blood that was rushing back into my pussy. Steve seemed fascinated by the sight of my pink hole. He just stared at it like he was hypnotized.

"Come on," I urged him. "Put it in me."

He cleared his throat and said, "I love it when you beg."

He sounded sincere, so I slid my hands down the insides of my thighs and stroked them up and down my legs. I whimpered like a dog begging for a treat and said, "Please? Pleasepleaseplease, I need it! Give my hungry pussy something to suck on, please."

He looked at me like he wasn't sure if I was play-acting or not. I was obviously having an effect on him. I put my feet on the floor and lifted my butt off the bench. I jerked my hips and looked as needy as I could manage. It wasn't hard to do. I just let out what I was feeling and tried to show him what I wanted in body language.

Steve put the big rubber bulb up to my pussy and touched it to me, gently rubbing it up and down my slit to get it slick before trying to push it in. It felt wonderful, but it was unnecessary, and I needed it inside, not out.

"Please don't tease me! Give it to me! I need something in my pussy. Please!" I had started out doing this for Steve, but it seemed that everything I thought of to say in play became true as soon as the words were out of my mouth. Steve had better hurry up or I was going to talk myself past the point of no return very quickly.

When I pretended to cry and humped my hips up to press against the pacifier, he relented. He squeezed the bulb down to a point and pushed it through my opening. When he let go, it sprang back to full size again and snugged the plastic mouth-piece against me. The sudden feeling of having a void more than filled almost made me cum. My pussy closed around its toy and started playing with it, squeezing it again and again, all on its own. I thought I must have been getting so much of a workout down there that my pussy was developing some kind of reflex that made it constrict around anything it could get hold of.

I kept my pussy exposed long enough for Steve to get a good look at how grateful it was. He seemed to be quite entertained by its antics, turning his head this way and that to get a better look. It really did feel like I was sucking on the pacifier, it must have looked that way, too.

I lowered my skirt and settled it around my hips again, letting my pussy continue to play with its toy. Once the curtain had come down on the show, Steve looked up into my eyes again.

"That may be the hottest thing I've ever seen," he said.

I grinned at him. I could never get enough of that kind of praise. I sat up and took one of his hands in both of mine. Eager for more kind words, I waited to see what he would say next.

"How about a date? I know that sounds odd, now; but we haven't really had one yet."

He surprised me. My answer sounded like I had reverted to being nine years old again, "Oh, wow! Sure! When?"

"Friday? Are you free then?"

Just in time, I kept myself from bouncing up and down with joy. I did my best to not to sound like a kid and after a few seconds of being sure I was about to burst, a managed to utter a dignified response.

"Well, that's the thing. You know I'm sort of 'on call'."

He laughed. "Yeah. I know. That's OK. I'll take my chances. If you and Monique need to stick together, we can make it a double-date with her and Jim."

That sounded like a wonderful idea to me. Neeka agreed immediately when I mentally asked her about it.

"Dad won't be back until Saturday and Mom will be beside herself waiting for him, so an excuse for me to get out of the house will be a blessing," she told me.

She even felt sure she could speak for Jim.

"Jim will come," she said, flatly.

That sounded like a great straight-line, but I suppressed the urge to be a comedienne.

"Neeka says she and Jim would love to hang out with us," I told Steve.

Steve got a funny look and his eyes darted to the dark corners of the room.

"Did you forget that Neeka and I are telepathic?" I said, hesitantly.

"Ahh. Right. Of course." He seemed embarrassed to have to have it explained. Then he got this look like he had just thought of something. "Uh, Sam? Do you and Neeka do this mindreading thing with each other all the time. I mean, like..."

"Like while I'm enjoying sex with my favorite hunk? Of course. Sharing is one of the perqs."

Steve looked like he had been caught on one of those TV shows that trick people into embarrassing situations. He wasn't at all sure how to take having an invisible observer looking over his shoulder. I thought this was strange, because he hadn't been at all shy about things when Doug and Roger were in the room with us. It must have been the possibility of being critiqued on his performance that bothered him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.