Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 15A

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15A - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

In the morning, I woke up hot and horny. The sheets were damp from perspiration and there was an itchy ball of heat inside my pussy that was screaming to be quenched. I opened my eyes and looked over at my bed-mate, who was looking back at me with one eyebrow raised.

"You can't be horny already!" she said.

"You're not?"

"No! I'm sore from last night. You got Jim so worked up that he pounded me harder than ever before."

"Gee, I'm sorry!"

"Don't be. It was fantastic! But I need to recuperate a little before I get back in the saddle again, pardner. You mosey on over across the hall and get yourself a poke while I do some chores."

'Doing some chores' meant she would go down and feed the dog for me. I wanted to warn her again about letting him get too rough with her, but I held my tongue.

She caught my thought anyway.

"Don't worry. I'll be careful. It's just that he surprised me before. I wasn't ready."

I slid out of bed and walked unsteadily to the door, flapping my shortie nightgown on the way to dry some of the perspiration. Without even bothering to shower, I went out into the hall, where I paused to decide if I should pick door #1 or door #2 this morning. The idea of doing something new won out and I went across the hall to Jim's room and opened the door a crack. The room was dark. The blinds were closed. Being on the north side of the house it didn't get the morning sun like mine did, but my eyes adjusted to the gloom almost instantly and I saw Jim lying sprawled on his bed with the sheet half off his lean, muscular body and his cock, stiff with morning-wood, lying across his hipbone and throbbing with his heartbeat.

Before I knew it, I was standing by the bed staring at that cock. My hands were roaming my body and I was breathing like a steam engine. The dampness between my legs felt like it was turning in to a flood, boiling over from the heat that was raging inside me.

I knelt by the bed and leaned over the edge. I gently put my lips over the tip of his cock and started to suck it slowly into my mouth. The hot taste of it made my saliva flow and I used it to coat the big head so I could slide more of it into my mouth.

I almost had my jaw opened far enough to take the whole head inside, when Jim began to respond to me by moving his hips, pushing more of his cock into my face. I pulled off before he could wedge more of it inside and let a mouthful of spit drool out over the bulbous head, lubricating it for my next trick.

I crawled onto the bed, being careful not to wake him yet. I straddled his hips and carefully guided his cock between my legs. Holding myself open with one hand, I lowered my pussy over the head and pushed down until it popped through the tight ring and into my vagina.

I had several inches inside me and I was opening my cervix as wide as I could in anticipation of plunging him fully inside me when his eyes flickered open and he moaned.

"Mmmmmm. Good morning, Sam."

"Good morning. I hope you don't mind me helping myself. Your cock was calling out to me in your sleep."

"Really? I didn't hear any thing."

"You wouldn't. It's another one of my special abilities. Cocks talk to me."

"What do they say?"

I was ready by this time. I arched my back and forced myself down onto his cock, driving it all the way into me. I gasped as it hit the back wall of my womb. God, it was big!

"Please fuck me!"

I don't know if I was answering his question or stating my need. Whichever, he pushed up with his legs, driving his hips off the bed and his cock completely into my quivering body. My pussy responded by gripping the stiff intruder and trying to pull it deeper still.

"Oh, jeez! That's fantastic," he said. "It feels like lots of slick fingers pulling on me. Can you do that harder?"

I could, and I did. Neither of us moved as I rippled my muscles, using my pussy to pull and suck on suck his cock. The feeling was wonderful for both of us and I kept doing it faster and harder.

"Hooo, wow! Oh, keep that up! Oh, that feels incredible! It feels like I'm plugged into a milking machine and it's going to suck all the cum right out of my balls!"

That was exactly what I had in mind. My need for his cum was starting to make me even crazier than usual and I spread my legs so far apart that the tendons began to stretch and pop. I threw off my nightgown and put his hands on both my breasts, pushing his fingers deep into my flesh.

Jim knew my special needs by now. He roughly squeezed and pulled at me as I pushed my shoulders and head back and surrendered my breasts to him.

The additional stimulation pushed me almost to the edge of control. I gripped his cock tightly and wrung it like dishrag with my internal muscles. I pulled it hard, throwing my abdomen into spasms as I tried my strength against his hardness.

It was too much for him. He suddenly gripped my breasts hard, mashing them with his fingers like bread dough. He thrashed his legs like he was trying to get away, then pushed up with his hips and gave me what I came for.

We both grunted like pigs. Jim from the sudden force of his climax, and me from feeling his hot cum fired into me with amazing force. I tried to relax my pussy so as not to impede the flow and it seemed to help. He fell back and went limp as his cock pumped away, filling me to the brim, and more.

As soon as the last drop had been transferred, I pulled off his cock and rolled off the bed.

"Thanks," I said, picking up my sheer gown and dancing to the door.

"No! Thank you! Come again soon, you hear?" He said, giggling at my fuck and run antics.

I hadn't planned it, but I had managed to make Jim pop so quickly that an idea had come to me and, since there was time, I wanted to try it. I let my self out of Jim's room and skipped down the hall to Bud's.

This time, when I opened the door, the light was on and Bud was awake. Boy, was he awake! He was on his back on the bed with one hand squeezing the base of his big cock and the other stroking the length of it all the way to the head. From the contorted look on his face he was about to blow his load and I needed to act fast if I wanted it in me.

I quickly closed the door behind me and dashed to the bed. I climbed on and lay down beside him.

"Hi." I said. He stopped stroking so hard, but kept his hand moving.

"I woke up thinking about last night," he explained. "I couldn't wait to see if you were coming. I had to start without you."

"That's perfectly OK," I said. "But let's get that in me right away, before there is an accident."

"But I'm almost about to cum. I'm past the point of stopping."

"Give it to me! I want your cum! Please don't waste it."

I must have been convincing. He turned over on top of me and I spread for him, locking my heels behind his butt as he forced his cock roughly into me. I was so wet and stretched from fucking Jim that he was able to slide all the way to the gate in one shove. I worked my hips as I argued with my cervix to open again for another cock so soon after the last. Bud couldn't wait for me to dilate fully, he pushed his hard knob through with a big shove, making me cry out like a virgin experiencing her first penetration.

As soon as his cock was inside, he started to shake like a volcano before the eruption. He grimaced and tensed, pulling back so he could feel the ring of muscle sealing his cock in my womb. Then he pounded forward into me with all his might, spewing his cum into me to join that of his brother. As his cock pulsed, his balls drew up against my ass. His cum spurted into me with such great force that I could feel it easily, despite the big load already there.

With Bud's contribution, my womb was filled past its normal capacity and was inflated to a new size by both massive loads. There was a sharp pain at first, but it mellowed quickly into a delicious feeling of fullness, of completeness.

When Bud's balls were finally drained, he pulled out and rolled off to lie beside me. I stretched out full-length like a cat, raising my arms over my head, pointing my toes, and relaxing my tummy muscles so my belly stuck out out. Bud noticed the distinct bulge in the center of my abdomen and put his hand over it.

"Is that what I think it is?" He asked.

"Unhunh," I purred in ecstasy. "I'm full, fuller, fullest." The expression 'young, dumb, and full of cum' came to mind and I giggled to think that, at the moment, it really applied to me. I was a little girl with a really big load of boy-juice in her and I felt deliriously happy.

"Wow! You almost look pregnant."

I held my breasts apart so I could look for myself. He was right. When I pooched out my belly like that, I did look several weeks pregnant. For a moment, I fantasized about really being pregnant, about having a baby inside me, growing and moving, a part of my body yet a separate little person. It made me want to throw away those extra-strength birth control pills that Mom had got for me from Dr. Bonner. One day, I promised, I would do that. Some day. In the meantime I could practice fucking, nursing, protecting people, and walking around with a bloated belly. It seemed like a good start.

I kissed Bud and rolled out of bed with a big goofy grin on my face and a spring in my step. The weight of the huge load of cum tugged at me with every step. I decided that I wanted to experience this sensation for as long as possible.

"When you have some more for me, you just let me know, OK? Until further notice, you are not to cum unless your cock is in my pussy."

"Yes, ma'am! Uh, does that mean at school, too?"

"Yes. We'll find a place to go. I know of a couple. And you can tell Jolene all about this. Tell her that we're taking good care of you, OK."

I skipped back to my room just as Neeka was climbing out of the shower.

"I'd love to be able to do that trick," she said. "Yesterday, I leaked so much I went through two pads and a big wad of tissue. That's what gave me the idea. I tried it, and I think it will work."

I was so buzzed from my own escapades that I hadn't been listening to what was going on in her head. I peeked and saw what she had done.

"You're kidding! Let me see. You found it in the toy drawer?"

She sat on the bed and spread her knees so I could see her solution to the drippy-pussy problem. Between her puffy labia, almost flush with her opening, was a pink oval of plastic with a hinged ring that folded down into an impression. I saw that it could be lifted and turned to operate the device, whose obvious purpose was to plug your vaginal opening.

"What keeps it in place?" I asked, just to give her the pleasure of explaining her discovery.

"When you put it in, it's shaped like a regular dildo. It's narrow going in and then you turn the ring. That makes it bulge out on the inside. Pushing the ring down locks it in the expanded position so you're sealed inside and out."

"That's neat! Is it uncomfortable?"

"Not as much as I thought. I can ignore it when I'm standing up, but when I'm sitting down I can feel it more. It's not uncomfortable. It must be designed to be worn all day. I think it was intended to be either a butt-plug or a type of chastity belt. There's a little lock that holds the ring down so you can't take it out, but I'm going to leave that off."

"Yeah, you never know when someone might want to get in there in a hurry."

"Yeah, that's why I thought I'd try this out today. I expect a lot of deposits to be made at this branch. Did you forget you have that appointment with Dr. Bonner this afternoon?"

"Oh crud! Yes, I did forget. I guess this sperm bank won't be open for any more donations today. I don't want to have an exam with a load of cum in me when I go. It might give the doctor the entirely right idea about me." I patted my tummy. "Can you handle it while I wait for this to go down, or wherever it goes?"

"You mean, can I stand to spread my legs for two horny teenage boys who we have promised to fuck whenever they can get it up? Gee, I'll do my best to endure the hardship. I just hope the constant traffic down to the old restrooms in the basement doesn't wear a path in the carpet." She tugged on her labia to help get the plug seated more comfortably, then she tugged on her clit just because she was a hot vixen.

"Or you could just ask to borrow the principal's office. I'm sure Mr. Haskins wouldn't mind, if you let him watch," she said, reluctantly letting go of her clit and closing her legs. It reminded me that the clock was ticking and we needed to get moving.

"That old lecher? He'd want to tape it. There's a rumor that he put cameras in the girls' locker room."

"Then it's a good thing I do all my horizontal workouts in the boys' side isn't it?" I said, going into the bathroom for my shower.

"It sure is!" She giggled and lay back on the bed to rub her clit some more before she down to her room on the second floor to get dressed. "Oh, I'll let Jim and Bud know the situation while you're in the shower. I'll tell them that I'm the one who will be 'on call' today."

When I was all clean and fresh, I put on one of my conservative schoolgirl outfits. This one had a pleated skirt and a white blouse similar to Sue's. The blouse had a high open collar and was tapered to fit my narrow waist. The skirt came down all the way to mid-thigh, so I didn't see any need for underwear. Besides, even if I wasn't going to be having any more visitors between my legs, I would still need unrestricted access to my pussy so I could frig myself off when I needed to. With that thought in mind, I put in my largest pair of steel balls, sucked them deeply inside me and started playing with them. I thought it was important to keep the muscles in tone, since someone would be looking up there later on.

Neeka's room, when she stayed over and wasn't sleeping with me, was at the far end of the hall on the second floor. When she didn't come back by the time I was dressed, I tuned in to see where she had gone, then I went down to Mom's room to join in the fun.

Mom had no intention of letting Sue go back to school wearing clothes that hadn't been cleaned and ironed. There wasn't time to do that, and Mrs. Reynolds' wardrobe would have been sufficient to clothe a chorus line in high fashion. When I walked in, Sue was either half-in or half-out of a white halter-top dress with peach-colored flowers on it. When she shrugged into it, I could see that the flounced hemline was just at her fingertips. It showed off her legs so well I had to stare.

"This one is too short, too!" She complained.

"Oh, no it's not!" I said. "That is just perfect. You have to wear that."

"See?" Neeka said. "You're outvoted! Three to one."

"You can change into your workout clothes when you get to school," Mom told her. "Now come downstairs and eat breakfast. I made a nice casserole."

"You made a casserole for breakfast?" Sue said, incredulously. I smiled to hear that. I was glad I wasn't the only one Mom was impressing with her culinary talents. I was also glad she hadn't been up cooking since three in the morning. Mom had explained to me how those casseroles came out of the fridge and went into the oven to warm up. I thought I could probably handle that part.

"Mom is the best cook in town," I declared with complete conviction. It was both completely true and a very well-deserved compliment.

We all went down to the breakfast room, where Bud and Jim were setting out the juice, coffee and toast. Some of the toast looked like it had been scraped, so I knew they had been 'helping' in the kitchen. The two former spoiled brats were shaping up very nicely, but they needed more practice.

Even though Mom had on a form-fitting mauve dress that laced up the front and the sides, leaving no possibility that she had anything on under it, both Jim and Bud admired Sue first.

"Oh, that's nice!" Jim said.

"I like that, too," Bud agreed. "Needs heels, though."

Neeka handed Sue a pair of shoes with three-inch heels. Sue reluctantly changed into them and handed back the flats she had on. They did make a difference. Her butt bunched up under the skirt more and her calves really snapped out.

"Whoa!" was all Jim could say as Sue walked past him to take a seat at the table. Bud was struck dumb, but his eyes never left Sue's legs until they were under the table. Only then did either boy remember the food and started to eat.

"See?" Neeka said to Sue.

"OK, I'll learn to wear heels," Sue said. "I just never paid that much attention to what people thought of my clothes. I'm not used to this."

"You'll grow to like it," I said. "You will want to hide less and show off more."

"I think I already like it," Sue said, smiling. "It's just that I have a lot to unlearn."

After breakfast, the boys left to walk to school. Neeka and I helped Sue load into Neeka's car an overnight case that Mom had loaned her to carry her clothes home in. I smiled when I saw the bag. The implication and the invitation were clear — Sue could use it on a return visit.

We had just packed Sue into the cramped back seat when Mom asked us to wait.

"I almost forgot," she said, running back into the house, "Wait a sec."

She came right back carrying a small object that she handed to me — a cell phone with a pink plastic case and red flowers all over it.

"I added a few important numbers to the contact list," she said. "And I gave your number to Bob Foster with the suggestion that since you were now known to the city people, he might share it with them, too."

"Thanks! This is a cute phone," I said, giving her a hug.

"I'll pick you up after school!" she said, as I got into the front seat.

I waved as Neeka zoomed down the drive and into the street. Her driving when she was behind the wheel of a car was much better than when she was on the bike, and I was glad to be inside, rather than hanging onto her waist for dear life. That thought earned me a finger, lifted briefly from her grip on the steering wheel. Still, I had become aware of just how flimsy cars really were and it made me more conscious of the danger.

We pulled up to the end of the main classroom building that was farthest from the gym to let Sue out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.