Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 11E

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11E - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

If we had scorecards, they all would have read 10.0. Without a doubt, this was the finest example of erect male genitalia any of us had ever had the pleasure to meet in person. Judging by the looks on the others' faces, it was the most magnificent stallion cock any of them had even seen a photo of, either.

"My God, Bud!" I told him. "That is one truly impressive hardon! You should be proud. You should be very proud!"

"Damn, but that is beautiful, Bud," Connie told him. "That is a really humongous cock!"

"It really is nice and big," Jolene told him as she stroked it the way you might pet a cat. "I want it so much I could just die! Promise me that you won't give up on me until we have got that gorgeous thing all the way inside me? Please?"

Bud nodded and stroked her hair. He pulled her face close to the end of his cock and she opened her mouth as wide as she could and tried to force it onto the huge knob of flesh. Seeing her try to unhinge her jaw to get her mouth around that thing made my face hurt in sympathy and my pussy throb with need. I put a hand between my legs and pulled the skin up and down over my stiff clit while I watched Jolene mouthing the tip of Bud's cock.

Frustrated with her failure to get even a part of Bud into her, Jolene threw herself back on the table and spread her legs wide.

"Come on, Bud. Do it! Put that thing in me! Please!" she pleaded. She put both hands to her little pussy and tugged her tiny opening as wide as she could get it. It was a futile effort and we all knew it.

Bud started to state the obvious, but he only got as far as opening his mouth before thinking better of it. He nodded instead and knelt down between Jolene's legs.

"Hold her," he said. "She's going to squirm. Hold her tight."

We would not have moved a muscle, but Jolene spread out her arms and offered them to us to take a grip. Seeing that she was willing, we reluctantly arranged ourselves around the table and each took hold of a limb. I would up with her right leg and Bambi her left, so we had the best view of the proceedings. Bud put the tip of his hard cock against her pussy lips and rubbed it around to lubricate it. Jolene started to pant and we could hear the beginnings of a whimper escape her throat. She sucked her lower lip between her teeth and raised her head up so she could see. Connie pushed a throw-pillow under her head for support.

"All right," Bud said. "Jolene, I want you to know you can stop this anytime you need to. I want you to use a safe-word to let us know when you really want to stop. If you have had enough, all you have to do is say the word 'antidisestablishmentarianism'. Got it? OK, let's go."

We all laughed out loud at Bud's idea of a safe-word. Jolene laughed, too, but while she did so, Bud pressed the head of his cock against her tiny opening, stretching it out until the flesh was taut.

Jolene was too shocked to scream. The pain must have been pretty bad. Looking at the junction of their bodies, I could see that Bud was pressing into her small opening nearly hard enough to rip it apart. The muscles in her lower abdomen were contracting violently, trying to push the invader out.

Fortunately, Bud was experienced enough to realize this. He stayed perfectly still and waited for Jolene to recover enough from his first assault to relax enough for him to continue or for her to remember the absurdly long safe-word and try to spit it out.

It was only a few minutes before her breathing slowed and the muscle spasms quieted. Her eyes went from wild and wide to hooded and nearly unfocussed. She looked down at her groin and then closed her eyes and moaned with the pleasure that had started to replace the pain of being stretched so brutally.

I decided it was time to reward her bravery. I bent over and started licking the ring of pink flesh where it was stretched nearly colorless around Bud's cock. I added my saliva to the lubricants and then I flicked my tongue across her little clit. It was pulled so tight against her pubic bone that it was little bigger than a pimple. It must have been a very sensitive pimple, however, because she immediately climaxed.

You would have thought it was the first orgasm she had ever had, judging by the startled expression on her face and the way her eyes rolled back and her eyelids fluttered. I guessed it was certainly the first orgasm she'd experienced with a cock nearly inside her pussy and that that would certainly make a big difference.

As Jolene's climax started to wane, she moved her hips and experimented with wiggling her butt around to work herself looser to see if she could get any more cock in her. She smiled hugely as she worked herself around the head of Bud's cock. Obviously, the pain had now been completely replaced by pleasure.

"Oooooooo!" she said, huskily. "That feels fantastic! Let me feel it stretch some more."

"OK," Bud said. He shifted his hips and pressed in again so that her pussy was stretched some more. He held that position for several seconds, then he slowly pressed forward some more, putting great pressure on her nearly-destroyed virginity.

I thought the big moment had come. Surely having her hymen ripped was only a formality after she had cum once on his cock.

Bud looked down into Jolene's eyes, waiting for some indication of consent before proceeding with her deflowering. She looked back, obviously considering the matter. Finally, she said, "No. Not yet. I mean — antidissestampli, er, antidesserti... Oh whatever the hell that word was. Let's wait. This is so great, and I want you so much, but I want us to go the last bit, you know, in private?"

Bud nodded his understanding and smiled in agreement. They both wanted the ultimate moment to be a simultaneous triumph of the flesh and the spirit. Now that her lust was momentarily slaked, she wanted the sacrifice of her virginity to coincide with shedding the last resistance in her mind at being alone with Bud.

"I think I will enjoy getting used to this more than I thought I would," she said as Bud eased off. The head of his cock had almost made it inside. I remembered the first time he put that thing in me and smiled at Jolene sympathetically.

Bambi stroked her thigh as Bud stood and allowed Jolene to close her legs. "Oh, you'll have a lot of fun, all right," she said, knowingly.

"In the meantime, I still have something of a problem here," Bud said, stroking his rigid cock. "Would someone else like to have a go?"

The room went quiet as everyone considered the offer. I looked at Bambi to see if I could read her thoughts on her face. She was staring at Bud's cock and doing some considering of her own. As she thought it over, her hands stole to her breasts and she stroked her fingers over her nipples. I knew she wanted to do it more than anything, but her desire was up against one very large, very wide taboo.

Janice shook her head at the same time that Connie spoke up.

"Me!" Connie said, with an obvious effort.

Jolene rolled off the table and Connie took her place. She scooted her butt down so it was almost off the edge of the table and Bud resumed his kneeling position.

"Will you need to be restrained?" He asked, placing the head of his cock between the lips of Connie's pussy.

Connie took a sharp breath and thought about it. "No. Don't hold me down. But stop if I start to scream too loudly. And I'll never remember that damn word, so I'll trust everyone to know when I've had enough."

"OK," Bud said. Here we go. He pressed against Connie's opening. He pressed harder, then harder still. The head slowly stretched her more-experienced pussy out and slid inside much easier than it had with Jolene's never-used pussy. Even so, Connie still cried out and grabbed hold of the edges of the table with both hands, her knuckles turning white with the effort.

Bud paused and even pulled back a fraction of an inch. "Do you need to wait a little?" He asked.

"No! Oh, my God! It's huge!" She said, panting. "It's the biggest thing I've ever had in me. But, no, keep going before I clamp down. I can get used to it when it's all the way in."

Bud pressed on, shoving deeper and deeper still. As his cock slowly vanished into Connie's horny hole, her arousal skyrocketed. She started to blabber continuously, "Oh my God! Oh my God! Eeeeee! Oh, it's big! It's so damn BIG! It's just so fucking fantastically filling me up. It's, OW! It's — jeeez! Oh damn! Oh, don't stop! Keep going! Get that fucker in me! Do it! FUCK ME! Oh, fuck meeeeee! Jeeez!"

There were still four or five inches to go when Bud bottomed out in Connie. He pressed harder, but he only pushed her down the table. When he pulled back, she came with him, stuck on his massive cock until she loosened up or her lubricants built up enough to let him go.

"Oh, shit!" she said. "Pardon my French, but this is just so un-fucking-believable! I've never felt anything like this before. He's just filled me totally UP! I can feel him with every part of me. I feel like a glove on that big cock. This is great!"

Bud worked back and forth until he felt the tight grip on his cock start to slack off. All at once, a couple of inches of cock slid back out of Connie and he quickly put it all back in and added another small bit.

Her face told us that he was well into uncharted territory. When he pushed in she shut up and got a look of wonder on her face, as though she couldn't believe what she was experiencing. She went back to holding onto the table, but this time she pulled to meet Bud's thrusts.

As moving inside her became easier, Bud fucked her harder and faster. It was clear that he needed more sensation than before to reach climax, and he was trying to get it by giving Connie the screwing of her life.

Jolene saw that Bud needed more stimulation, too. She crawled between his legs and put her head next to the edge of the table. I didn't know what she planned until she started licking Bud's balls and the underside of his cock where it stuck out of Connie.

Bud responded by plunging into Connie even harder than before. She squealed with delight and her legs went up and wrapped around his waist. Her hands gripped the edge of the table tightly and the muscles bunched in her shoulders. He leaned further forward over her so their torsos would rub together and he could feel her breasts pressed to his chest. I watched her eyes roll and her mouth gape as her climax rose within her like molten lava rising in the throat of a volcano.

It was too hot a scene to watch and not feel carried along with Connie's arousal. Janice was on the sofa with her legs apart, trying to cram all her fingers in her pussy. Bambi stood transfixed beside the table tugging her nipples in time with Bud's thrusts. I was feeling so dizzy that my head seemed to be floating above my body and I felt like I was seeing things from a disconnected perspective.

I knew that watching this would only make Bambi hornier and hotter. I knew she was relying on me to keep her from doing something she might regret later. It was still possible that she might step over the line with Bud, but I could at least give her another outlet for her erotic energy.

I went around to the sofa and pulled Bambi down between Janice and me. I pulled one hand away from her nipple and replaced it with my mouth. She responded by using her hand to stroke my pussy and rub my engorged labia.

When Bambi added her fingers to the cluster that Janice was stuffing between her legs, Janice slid over and joined me at Bambi's other nipple. Janice latched on and sucked while both she and Bambi continued to finger-fuck her bright pink pussy.

In this awkward position, neither Janice nor I could watch the show on the table, but Bambi could, and did. Her reactions gave us plenty of information as to how Connie was doing. I put a hand between her legs and they instantly flew apart to welcome my attention. She was so wet I could easily get three fingers inside. I pushed and twisted awhile, and shortly she was loose enough for four. Even four of my fingers weren't a strain on her, though. My hands were tiny — proportioned to my diminutive size. I realized that I could probably get my whole hand inside her if I tried, and if she were willing.

Bambi's abdomen quivered and her pussy clenched around my hand. A flood of juice poured out, soaking my arm past my wrist. She growled deeply, like a tigress in heat, and bore down on my hand. Her desire - her need - was clear. I folded my thumb into my palm and pushed. She pushed back, her body jerking from the sensation of having my hand forced through her opening.

Quicker and much easier than I expected, my hand slipped inside her and her pussylips closed on my wrist. Janice left Bambi's breast when she saw what was going on and stared wide-eyed at my arm as it disappeared into Bambi. The devastatingly erotic sights of Bud's monster cock plowing into Connie and my arm filling up Bambi turned her on so much she put both hands between her legs and pulled furiously on her pussy as if trying to stretch herself out. I didn't know if she wanted to get loose enough to play the games the rest of us were enjoying of if she was just playing, but she sure looked determined.

I understood soon enough when she crossed her leg over Bambi's. She held her pussy open as wide as she could and said, "Me too! Oh, please! Do me too!"

Despite my doubts, I folded the base of my thumb over and narrowed my other hand even more than the first. To my astonishment, I was able to get my hand down almost as narrow as my wrist. I slipped my fingers inside Janice easily and rotated my hand around to spread her lubrication.

Her reaction to having something that large pushing into her set her off the same way it had Bambi. She grunted and groaned loudly as she pushed back, working herself open even further on my hand.

Just when I thought she would give up, Janice shrieked and plunged her hips down. My hand slipped through her opening and then she, too had my hand inside her with the taut ring of her pussy opening closed around my wrist. She collapsed back onto the sofa so limply that I thought she had passed out. Her vaginal muscles were convulsing on my hand so hard it felt like I had my hand in the wringer of one of those old-fashioned washing machines.

Gradually, her contractions slowed to a halt and she lifted her head to see my arm sticking out between her legs.

"Oh, God! That feels incredible!" She said. "I had no idea I could do this!"

"Oh, you can stretch WAY more than this!" Bambi told her, laughing. I twisted my hand inside her, in case she was about to explain the personal experiences that had provided her with that sure and certain bit of wisdom.

The effect on her was profound. Her head dropped back and her eyes bugged out. She fell back and almost swooned as Janice had done.

Janice saw this and said to me, "Me too! Do that to me too!"

I watched her face as I did as she asked. Her expression was one of shock and astonishment. That she had never felt anything like it before was obvious. That she was feeling something that she never imagined she would feel was also obvious. That it was turning her on like nothing else she had ever experienced was as clear as crystal.

I opened both my hands inside their vaginas and stroked the silky-wet surface with my fingers. I could feel the muscles tighten at my touch. Both my hands were inside the bodies of two other people. It was like nothing I had ever felt before.

I pushed further inside, feeling around as I went. Bambi and Janice grabbed each other and held on for dear life as I explored deeper and deeper. They both cried out in sharp screams of surprised arousal as I touched them in new places and in new ways.

I tried to imagine what it must feel like to have someone touch you inside like that. I realized that it was a poor idea to visualize it, because all I managed to do was to make my self incredibly horny. I felt my clit swell and try to peek out of its hiding place. I wanted to rub it very badly, but both my hands were otherwise occupied. In my kneeling position, the best I could do was spread my legs apart as far as I could to try to pull the skin back and force my sensitive nubbin into the air of the room.

I twisted and pushed my hands deeper into both pussies until both Janice and Bambi were babbling and blubbering non-stop. They were so hot they were nearly hysterical and both were stroking, squeezing and kissing the other in a frenzy of heat and passion.

Finally, my arms were in as far as they would go. My fists were bunched at the deepest point in each. I turned my hands over and felt the round knobs of their cervixes, rolling them between my thumbs and fingers.

This was the last straw for both. They both screamed into each other's mouth and they both came so hard that they almost kicked me in the head as their bodies thrashed about, out of control. I had to pull my arms out to the wrist to get enough distance to keep my noggin from being kneed. Even that wasn't enough, though. I saw a foot heading my way and I jerked back away, pulling my hands free in the process and falling back against the coffee table where Bud was continuing to fuck Connie senseless and Jolene was trying to get both of Bud's lemon-sized balls into her mouth at once.

All of this was too much for me. My clit demanded attention NOW! It stood out from its perch above my pussy and quivered in the cool air of the room, begging for something or someone to touch it. I knew that if I did, I would cum instantly. Instead, I slid my hand over my hairless mound and forked two fingers around it, pulling back on the hood to expose still more hypersensitive clit.

I pressed in and back with my fingers, shutting off the return flow of blood and forcing my clit to swell even larger. I watch, fascinated, as it swelled hugely, reaching over an inch long and a half-inch wide at the fattest part. The bigger it got, the hotter I got and the greater the sexual tension I felt growing inside me. I tightened my stomach so much that the muscles vibrated with the effort. The movement carried down to my clit and it wiggled up and down, driving me to even greater heights of lust and excitement.

The feeling of lust turned into one of power and pride as my little clit continued to grow under the force of blood filling it. I became so focused on the idea of making it bigger that I didn't notice that, without consciously thinking about it, I had slipped into a trance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.