Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 11A

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11A - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

I must have fallen right to sleep. I had a wonderful dream about being caught sneaking through the boy's locker room naked. They laid me down on a bench and all the boys in that period's gym class got to fuck me. They all had magnificent big cocks and I climaxed over and over again as each boy came deep inside me. After they were all done with me they left me lying on the bench with gallons of cum oozing out of my thoroughly used pussy so the next class could take a turn at me. This went on all day long, until every boy in school had fucked me as much as he wanted. When it was all over, I passed out — totally worn out and exhausted from all the sex, but happier than I had ever been in my life.

I was still lying unconscious on the bench when Neeka came in. She was naked too. She touched my shoulder and I groggily opened my eyes.

"Time to get up now, Sam," she said.

"I can't," I said. "I'm too full of cum. See how my tummy is all bloated?"

"Let me help you," she said, getting down on her knees at the end of the bench. She started licking the inside of my thighs where the cum had oozed out. Then she went to work on my pussy, licking and sucking at my poor abused hole until she had gobbled up every drop of cum.

In the process she made me cum several times, one right after the other. By the time she was through, I was sparkling clean and high as a kite from cumming so much.

"Time to wake up now," she said.

"OK," I told her, sitting up on the bench, "I'm awake."

"No you're not, silly! This is still a dream."

"I'm dreaming? Are you part of my dream?"

"No, I'm awake. It's Saturday morning. You asked me to wake you up. Remember? I tried to get into your head to talk to you. You're still asleep, so instead I'm here in your dream."

"How can I tell it's a dream?"

"Well, what happened to you to get all that cum in you?"

"Every boy in school made love to me. Some of them several times."

"Doesn't that sound like a dream to you?"

"I don't know. Should it? It seemed real enough to me. I was having the best time!"

"I'll bet! What sort of things do you dream about?"

"Boys!"

"You're a horny little minx! Anything else?"

"Flying!"

"OK, let's go flying."

She led me out of the gym into the sunlight. I took two steps and we took off into the sky, just like birds. We flew over the school, higher and higher, soaring and swooping in the warm sun.

"So, you know this is a dream, right?" she asked.

"It is? I guess it must be," I said. "I can't really fly. But if I can't fly, then what are we doing so far up in the air? OH NOOOOOOoooooooooo!"

We plummeted like rocks down through the clouds, falling and tumbling through the air, faster and faster. Just a split second before we hit the ground, I woke up. My eyes popped open. I was still in bed with Bud; still lying on his chest.

"OK, I'm awake now," I told Neeka.

"Duh!" she said. "That was wild! I was in your dream. I actually shared a dream with you! I was there! It was like a totally different world. Wow! Is that what your dreams are usually like?"

"You mean, endless sex? Not always. I had some help with that one. I'm lying here with Bud's cock still inside me. It feels like he's hard again, too. It's no wonder I dreamed about sex all night."

"Really! Well, I hope you don't mind if I visit your dreams some more. It's just fantastic. I can close my eyes and I'm totally in another world. I had no idea we could do this."

"Well, you're certainly welcome to join me anytime," I said. "I can't guarantee that they will all be as good as that one."

"Yes, but maybe I can. Guarantee it, I mean. I talked to you and you took a suggestion I made. We went flying together. It was so real for me. When you are asleep, you are at the mercy of whatever runs through your head. But if I'm awake, I can make conscious suggestions. If I can guide your dreams, there's no telling what we could do together!"

"I'm too groggy to appreciate this right now. Let me wake up some more and haul myself into the shower and I'll be able to think. Come on over."

"Uh, Sam? I am over. I never left. I slept with Mrs... I mean, I slept with Bambi last night. She's great. We had a lot of fun. Ah, please don't mention this to Bud or Jim. I don't want Jim to think I've spurned him for his mother. It might give him... 'issues'."

"Tell me about it later. Right now I think Bud and I have some unfinished business. You might be having an orgasm in a few minutes."

"Fair warning. I'll bring you some coffee, after. Enjoy!"

When I moved my head, I felt Bud move under me. He put his arms around me and gave me a big hug.

"Did you sleep all right?" He asked.

"Oh, yes! I had the best dreams! How about you?"

"I think your dreams sucked me dry."

"What?"

"At first, I thought you were still awake. You were working my cock over pretty good. Then I realized you were asleep and having a dream about fucking. Your pussy kept sucking and massaging my cock until I came. Then you came. Then you got quiet for a bit and it started all over again. I don't know how long it went on, or how many times I came, but it seemed like it went on all night. After a while, I didn't even have time to go soft, you just kept milking me for all the cum I had. Damn, it was incredible! You must have been having the same dream all night. I'd drift off for a bit and wake up and cum and then go back to sleep."

"Poor baby! Did my mean old pussy eat you alive?"

"Damn right! And I loved every second of it. I never felt so... connected to someone before. I felt like I was a part of you."

"Me too!" I said. I tried to move, but after having Bud's cock in me all night my pussy had become welded to it. I was going to have to get wet again before I could pry myself loose. I explained the problem to Bud.

"It's worse than you think," he said. "I'm hard again from your last orgasm. I hadn't cum when you woke up. It feels like a big one, too. I'm afraid you are going to have to resign yourself to being fucked with a woody."

"Oh, no! Oh, horrors! Oh, woe is me! However will I cope?"

"Let's roll over. I want to be on top for this. I need to move. I have to fuck. You're about go get seriously screwed!"

I put my arms around his neck and he rolled over on top of me. I kissed his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. When he started moving, my pussy woke up to the fact that it had a big cock in it and it started getting warm.

Bud started very slowly so I would have time to get some lubrication flowing before he started banging away. When I felt myself getting hot down there, I wriggled my ass around to try to work the walls of my pussy free of his cock. It didn't take long before I was really turned on and begging him to fuck my brains out.

He needed very little encouragement. Even before he had me loose again, he pushed very deeply into me. I could feel my insides being dragged and shoved as he fucked me. In a few minutes he was really putting his back into it. Our groins slapped together on every stroke and the impact was turning my clit into a big purple knot that electrified me on every stroke.

His aggressive attack turned me into a tigress. I clutched at him and raked my short nails across his back and ass. I locked my ankles behind his butt and pulled him to me on each stroke. Soon, he had turned into a wild animal, thrusting away at me with all his strength. I felt like I was riding a bucking bronco. It drove me to new heights of lust and I almost lost control. I did growl and put my bare teeth on his neck at one point.

The idea that I might rip his throat out if he didn't satisfy me set him off. He yanked me off the bed and rammed his cock deep into me while pushing me down onto it with his arms and hands. I squeezed him tightly and felt him empty his balls into my womb.

After a few good spurts, he ran dry and I felt my cervix jerk up and down and then clamp shut again as if swallowing his cum. He was still in the throes of his climax and he held me in his arms for a long time until we had both stopped shuddering.

He said, breathlessly, "Oh, damn! That just keeps getting better every time. You know, eventually I'm just going to cum so hard that my heart gives out and I'll die in your arms."

"Well, let's hope that it's not any time soon, OK? I'd like to do this lots more before then."

We held each other and stroked and caressed each other until we had recovered enough to try to separate. Bud slowly pulled his limp cock out and collapsed onto the bed next to me.

When his cock left my body, I felt like a part of me had been removed. I felt so empty that I almost asked him to put it back in. Instead I put my fingers into my thoroughly-fucked pussy and tried to close myself back to normal size again. I was so stretched out from having had his cock in me all night that I could have dropped a ping-pong ball in there and not hit the sides.

"What's the matter?" Bud asked, watching me finger my pussy.

"There's a Bud-sized hole in me." I said. "My pussy misses you already."

He smiled at that. He got between my legs and looked up inside me to survey the damage he had caused.

He put his mouth right up to my gaping hole and said, "Helloooooooo!" as if he expected to hear an echo.

"Stop that!" I said, aiming a playful slap at his head. He jerked away but kept looking between my legs.

"Are you proud of yourself?" I asked, holding my labia apart to give him a good view. "Look what you did to me with that donkey dick?"

Bud fell over and started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"'Donkey dick'. It what the kids call me at school. In gym, when we shower, you know. They started calling me that. I was always bothered by it. I was ashamed."

"Stud, YOU have NOTHING to be ashamed of!"

"Yeah. When you call me that I feel good. It makes me proud. I get a kick out of it when you tell me I could severely injure farm-animals. I feel strong, virile, like a prize bull or a stallion. I feel like you must feel all day long."

"Hunh?"

"I mean, you're stronger, faster, and tougher than ten normal people. Don't you just feel super all the time?"

"To tell the truth, I don't. I don't walk around with my chest puffed out... OK, maybe I do walk around with my chest puffed out. But that's different. I don't walk around thinking about how strong I am. I don't even notice it until I exert myself. Then it's just like there's this other level of power I can tap into.

"I don't know how to explain it. It's not like it's so much easier for me to lift say, a pencil. The pencil weighs the same and feels the same to me as it would to anyone. But if I have to lift a forty pound dumbbell, it's not that much harder for me. I can feel the weight, but it isn't hard to lift it. Running and jumping is the same — I don't feel any lighter, but I can go faster and higher than..."

"Anyone else alive?"

"Let's say, 'than most people.' Mom told me that I'm not really off the scale completely, I'm just at the top end of it. It's important for me to feel like I'm still... you know — human? I don't like to think of myself as 'superhuman'. That makes me really uncomfortable."

"I guess I understand," he said. "But that's why I'm so proud of myself. For me to have done that... to you. I feel like I've measured up to your standards."

"Sam? I've brought you some coffee. Can I come in?" Neeka asked mentally from outside the door.

I turned so my wide-open pussy faced the door and called out, "Come on in."

Bud was startled when the door opened and Neeka walked in carrying a mug.

Neeka stared at the display I was putting on.

"See what this super-stud did to my poor little pussy?" I asked, pouting. "He made my little bitty hole into a great big one. I'm ruined for normal-sized men and anything smaller than a pony."

"Wow!" she said, staring. Her mouth dropped open. "He really did a job on you! I bet I could get my whole hand in there, now."

We both looked at Bud. He looked so proud he might burst any second. He lay there unselfconsciously pulling on his cock to show it off.

I took a sip of coffee. It was nice and hot. I rolled the hot liquid around in my mouth before swallowing it. Then I leaned over and kissed the head of Bud's cock. He held it up for more attention and I sucked the soft head into my mouth.

The look on his face was priceless. He didn't jerk away, but his eyes rolled up and he quit breathing for a few seconds. I felt a dollop of cum squirt out on to my tongue and I sucked his cock hard, trying to siphon more out before I let his cock slip out from between my lips.

Bud shivered as though he had had a climax.

"Oh damn!" He said, stretching out full-length on the bed. "That was intense. I think you just made me cum again."

"You lie there and recuperate," I said, standing up and shaking my finger at him. "I'm going to want some more of that later and you had better be ready to deliver, young man."

Bud laughed and then rolled over to stare at my pussy some more.

"Can I ask you something?" He said. "Where does all the cum go? Other girls always need a towel or have to run to the john."

"It's magic," I said. Then I rubbed my tummy. "Really, it's all right here. Every drop. My supernormal abilities don't stop with the outside. What's inside is special too. My metabolism and my ability to heal are both very fast. My hand is already almost completely healed, see? My sex organs are more efficient too. A normal girl's cervix dilates a little when she has sex. It also dips down to try to get cum inside the uterus when she climaxes. When you and I fuck, my cervix dilates big enough to let the head of your cock poke up inside my womb and it sucks up any cum you leave in me. Then it clamps shut again to trap it all inside. You can probably feel some of that going on."

Bud nodded. Most of what had happened last night had been my sex organs having their own little party with him without my conscious mind being invited.

"So all that cum you pumped into me last night will stay right here for a while. I can feel it sloshing around inside when I move. It's a nice reminder of the fun we had. After a few hours it gets absorbed somehow. I don't understand how, but there is a lot about this that I haven't figured out yet."

"Thanks," he said. "The sex-ed stuff we get in Health and PE doesn't go into much detail. I knew you'd give me the straight dope."

"No problem," I said, as Neeka and I headed for the door. "See you later."

When we were outside my knees went weak and I leaned on the wall for support.

"Uh oh," Neeka said. "I hope you're wrong."

"No shit," I said. "I didn't think if it until just now. Explaining the female reproductive system to Bud brought it to mind. With my super-fast metabolism, what if I'm not taking enough birth-control pills? Oh, shoot! What if I'm already pregnant?"

Both of us rifled through the drawers in my bathroom until we found what we needed — a pregnancy test kit with a current date.

"Mom is a wonder!" I said. "She doesn't miss a thing."

I ripped open the package and sat down on the toilet to pee on the stick. After the recommended time, the indicator showed a strong negative.

"Whew!" I said. "That's a relief."

"I hate to burst your bubble," Neeka told me, "but those things only work after you have been pregnant long enough to trigger the test. That can be up to two weeks."

The stricken look on my face drove her to search for a way to reassure me. She picked up my pill dispenser and looked at it.

"Is this the one you're using?" She asked, flipping it over to read the label on the back.

"Yes." I said. "It looks like it. But it looks different than the one she gave me last week. That one was kind of peach colored. This one is almost orange. Did she switch them?"

"Maybe. The pills in this one are 100 micrograms."

"Is that good?"

"Sam, that dose will keep a horse from getting pregnant. Most pills today are 20 to 35 micrograms. 50 is considered a high dose. It looks like Bambi is more on top of things than we thought."

"Remind me to do something extra nice for her later."

"Just go tell her you love her."

"That sounds like the voice of authority."

"Yah. Well, your name did come up a few times last night. You know, in between the sex and all."

"Unhunh. And... ?"

"I don't know if I should tell you this."

"Why? Because it would make me unhappy?"

"Because it would give you a swelled head, ninny!"

"Hunh?"

"That woman thinks the sun rises and sets on you. She doesn't use the word much, but when I spoke of you as her 'daughter', her face lit up like a highbeam headlight on a Harley. She told me that every day you find some way to make her life better. She said you've made her feel fifteen years younger and happier than she has been since Ben died. She probably sits around just thinking of ways she can help you and try to pay you back for being in her life. She's down in the kitchen now, waiting to see what you would like to eat for breakfast. I'm supposed to ask, by the way."

"Gee!"

"I told you it would give you a swelled head."

"Gee!"

"Unhunh. Now take your horse-pill of hormones, get in the shower and I'll go tell her you want French toast."

"Hunh?"

"She has a recipe for French toast that she wants to try. You'll eat it and like it."

"OK," I said, swallowing the pill and turning on the shower. "You're awful pushy today."

"I like your Mom a lot. She's a lot of fun and she's a great person. We got on fantastically last night. We talked just like best friends. I totally kept forgetting it's her house. I kept expecting someone to walk in and tell us to be quiet and go to sleep.

"You know, she told me she's jealous of me because I can read your mind. She'd give anything to be able to do that."

"Gee!"

"You hop in the shower and see if you can work on improving your vocabulary. I'll be downstairs telling Bambi what a great mother she is."

The shower felt great. Even though Bud had done most of the work, I had taken all of the pounding and the hot water soaked away the slight soreness very nicely. Bud's asking about the cum had made me more aware of the amount of it I had in me. I flexed my stomach and felt the extra weight and bulk moving around. I wondered if I could get enough cum in me to look a couple of months pregnant. I wondered if being pregnant would feel anything like this. I wondered about what it would be like to actually be pregnant; to carry a baby around inside my body; to have it grow and develop inside me. It must be an amazing experience, I thought. For a moment, I felt disappointed that I wasn't pregnant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.