Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 9C

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9C - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

After Jolene pedaled off unsteadily on her bike, Bud and I walked home. I felt confident that Jolene would not be getting in any trouble with something to look forward to. Looking down at the bulge in Bud's pants, he was looking forward to it too. I was even looking forward to it myself. Jolene's problem only manifested itself in situations where she was alone with a boy. In every other way she seemed to be as adventurous and as willing as anyone could want. She had been willing to do anything Janice or I could think of when the three of us were together. When we had to sneak through the locker room, she had been right there with the rest of us. When we lined up against the wall of the gym and offered ourselves to Steve, she hadn't hesitated to surrender her virginity right then and there. I thought that under controlled circumstances she could easily go all the way. I just felt that she was trying to ride the biggest bull at the rodeo on her first time out of the chute.

I was walking along and admiring the bull's bulge when Bud said, "How do you do that?"

"What?"

"You always know what to tell someone to make them crazy. It's like the trick with the blue monkey. You know, where you tell someone not to think of a blue monkey and then that's all they can think about?"

"I just try to put myself in their place. I try to think of something they would like to do, but wouldn't do on their own. Then I tell them that it's going to happen. Now they've got something exciting to look forward to. It's like I've given them permission to live out their fantasy. They keep thinking about it and how exciting it is and pretty soon there is no stopping them from doing it."

"But you seem to know what their fantasy is. I guess that's how you get people to go along with whatever you want to do. They put themselves in your hands and then you make their fantasies come true. That must be a great feeling, to be able to make people's dreams come true."

I stopped right there on the sidewalk to think about that. It had never occurred to me that that's what I was doing. I had sometimes felt guilty about manipulating people. I justified it by telling myself that I wasn't really making people do things that they didn't want to do anyway. I never thought of it as making dreams come true.

"Is that really how you feel about it?" I asked.

"Sure," he said. "Like I know you are going to do everything you can to get me and Jolene together. I guess that's our dream. I don't see how that does anything for you, though."

I had to think about that. Getting Jolene and Bud in bed together had become one of my pet projects. I couldn't explain why it was important to me in any selfish terms. They had both asked for my help and I was determined not to let them down. They were my friends and their happiness was important to me. I was just as passionate about making them happy as I would have been about protecting them from danger. That thought resonated somewhere, but I couldn't put my finger on why. I gave Bud the only explanation that I understood well enough to put into words.

"Do you like being around people who are unhappy? Do you like hanging with guys who are moaning and bitching all the time?" I asked.

"No way. Some guys think it's cool to act like they're pissed all the time, but it's just depressing."

"I feel the same way. So I do the best I can to make the people around me; my friends, and my family as happy as I can. If I can do that in a way that makes me happy too, then that's just perfect!"

"But how do you know what will make people happy?"

"Sometimes it's obvious. Sometimes they tell me. The best way to know is to ask. Like now. What would make you happy night now, Bud?"

He smiled as me, then the smile turned into a smirk. Then he got a serious look.

"Don't think too hard," I said. "Go back and tell me what you thought of first. That's usually the best answer."

"Well, the first thing I thought of was that I'd sure like to have a blow job. My dick is twitching and my balls ache." He went back to smiling as he said it.

"OK," I said. "Right here on the sidewalk? Or would you like to go behind that hedge?" I stepped close and lightly touched the outline of his cock through his shorts.

"You mean it? You'd do that right now? Even right here where everyone can see us?"

"Yes. If it would make you happy." I stroked his cock through the shorts and I felt it throb as it got harder.

Bud got that serious look again. He was thinking about something, which was good, but too much thinking can make you take life too seriously. I had learned that lesson the hard way. Thinking is good, but sometimes you just need to be happy and not overanalyze why.

"Stop that!" I said. "What was the second thing you thought of?"

He gulped and looked away, like he was embarrassed to say. It's funny how people who have been as intimate with you as it is possible to get can still find it hard to talk to you. I wondered if the reason a lot of marriages didn't work out because the couple could fuck but not talk.

"Well," he said. "We heard you telling Steve how you'd walk home with his cum running down your legs. I thought about how it would turn me on more to see you walk home with my cum all over your breasts."

"Wow!" I said.

"Yeah, I know, it's gross..."

"No. I mean 'Wow' what a really hot idea!"

"You mean, you'd do it?"

"Damn right, I'll do it. Top on or bare-breasted?"

"Oh, shit! You would, wouldn't you? No. Top on, please. Oh, damn! C'mere."

The yard we ducked into had a For Sale sign in it and the house had no curtains in the windows, so we knew it was safe as long as we could get out of sight from the street. It must have been empty for some time because there was a hedge along the edge of the sidewalk that should have been only waist-high, but had grown up to almost six feet tall.

Once we were off the street, I took off my halter top and stuffed it into my bag. Bud pulled his shorts and his jock down to his knees. His cock sprang up away from his crotch and bounced invitingly. I licked my lips and got down on my knees in front of him.

I ran my hand along it and his beautiful cock became hard as stone in record time. I could see the veins pop out and the skin become taut as it came to attention for me. I kissed the head gently and it bobbed as it twitched. Making out with Jolene had Bud so worked up that he couldn't last very long.

"Let me know when you are about to cum, OK?" I reminded him.

He nodded and put his hands on his hips. I reached under his big cock and cupped his balls in my hand as I slipped my mouth over his shiny cockhead. As I sucked on his cock, I stroked the shaft with one hand and caressed his balls with the other.

"Damn!" He said. "This won't take long. I need to cum real bad."

I forced my mouth further onto his thick cock until the head was almost plugging my throat. I worked my tongue all over the tender underside and soon had his cock jumping and twitching in my mouth. Bud moaned and rotated his hips, twisting his cock around.

I sealed my lips on the shaft and started a rhythmic sucking. This put Bud over the top and he rose up on his toes and tensed up his stomach.

"I'm gonna cum! Oh, I'm gonna cum." He moaned.

I pulled back off his cock and gave the head a quick lick before pointing it at my collarbone. I held it steady as Bud pushed his hips forward. His big cock began to pour cum out onto my chest. One hot stream after another spewed out, spattering me with sticky white stuff. Cum ran down over and between my breasts, covering them and dripped from my nipples. The feeling was fantastic. The sight was amazing.

When Bud ran dry, I wrung the last few drops out of his cock before I stood up. His eyes were big as he admired the job he'd done on me.

"Wow!" He said. "That is so hot!" He looked at my cum-covered breasts and pumped his fist around his still-hard cock.

If he could stay hard right after cumming so much, then this was something I wanted to see. I posed for him so he could better indulge his fantasy of seeing me covered in his cum. When he continued to work his erection, I decided to help. I used my finger to scoop a big drop of cum off my nipple and let him watch me lick it off.

"Mmmmm! Tasty!" I smacked my lips. Then I said in my sexiest voice, "Can you give me some more? Can you cum for me again? Please, Bud, cum for me again."

Bud got a wild look in his eyes and pumped his cock even faster than before. I watched in amazement as he abused it. He was being so rough that I thought he must surely be hurting himself. His cock got red from the friction and the head turned almost entirely purple from the pressure.

Bud eased off and slowed his strokes until he was just lightly stroking the biggest erection I had ever seen. Even for him, it was monumental. His cock was swollen so big and hard and the skin was stretched so taut that it looked like it had been carved out of red marble. The sight of it made me so hot that I quivered with desire. My clit was trying to match the steely hardness of his cock and my nipples were so hard they felt like they were about to break off.

I tore my gaze away from his cock to see him looking at me with an expression that made his need as clear as crystal. I stripped out of my shorts in one quick motion and stepped over to the edge of the porch of the empty house. I knew I was about to be fucked hard, so I hopped up on the edge of the porch and braced my back against one of the square wooden posts holding up the roof.

Bud stepped out of his shorts and his jock and advanced on me holding his massive cock like a fleshy sword. The look in his eyes said I was in for the fucking of my life.

I pulled my legs up and grabbed hold of my ankles. I spread open as far as I could to expose my eager pussy, now dripping with juice. When he put the head of his cock between my engorged labia and pressed it into my opening, I nearly fainted from the anticipation alone.

He pressed into me harder and harder. The look on his face was one of determination and lust.

I squealed and whimpered as he forced his monstrous cock into me. I could feel it spreading and stretching me inside as he pushed it deeper. My tummy started to tremble and my pussy started to twitch as he ravished me. His powerful lust was infectious. It radiated from him like heat and started a blaze in me that grew hotter with every inch of cock that he forced into my pussy.

With only a few inches left to go, Bud put his hands on my hips and took a firm grip. I saw all the muscles of his chest and abdomen tense as he pushed forward and pulled back on my hips, shoving the rest of his big cock into me with one brutal lunge.

As he ground his pelvis into mine, I saw his lips skin back from his teeth in a feral snarl. I expected him to howl to announce his conquest of me, but he only rumbled deep in his throat. After giving me only a few seconds to get used to his cock, he started to fuck me with short, hard strokes. Each time he thrust forward, he pounded into me hard enough to make my breasts bounce. He became like a machine, shoving into as deeply as he could over and over again. I realized that with such economy of motion, he could keep this pace up for a long time.

His battering attack quickly brought me to the verge of orgasm. I hung there, nearly delirious with arousal, while he continued to fuck me with those short pulsing strokes. With glacial slowness I got closer and closer to climax. It was almost agonizing to feel myself getting microscopically hotter with each thrust, but still not to cum.

I completely lost track of time. It could have been hours for all I knew. Bud fucked on and on without pause and without variation. I became aware that the climax I had been reaching for had arrived, but my arousal had reached such a white-hot intensity that there was hardly any difference. The transition was so gradual and so subtle that I couldn't say just when it happened. One moment in a sea of no-time and I was aware that I was climaxing. In the next moment, awareness seemed to slip away and only the climax remained. It was the same 'one perfect, clear note' feeling that I had had before when my body and my brain had reached a state of such intense stimulation that no other sensation could intrude. It was nirvana and I reveled in it. For me, the world simply went away, leaving me alone, immersed in an ocean of pure ecstasy.

Somewhere on the far side of eternity, I became aware that Bud had stopped and was pressing into me as hard as he could. The end of his cock was mated with my cervix and I knew that any second he would be pouring his jizz directly into my womb. I waited patiently, eagerly anticipating his gift. I visualized my womb opening up to him, my already well-dilated cervix spreading even wider.

With a deep grunt, Bud tensed. His cock twitched once and then began to throb and pulse as he came. I felt only a couple of spurts, but the contractions went on for over a minute as he climaxed. When they finally stopped, he remained perfectly still, as though any movement at all would start him up again. We stayed locked together like this for a long time, as his climax wound down and his cock slowly went limp inside me.

My own orgasm looked like it would last for a long time. As gradually as it had begun, it was just as gradually fading. Even when Bud backed off and his cock fell free of my gaping hole, it remained a powerful force within me, making me glow with pleasure and joy.

"Wow!" He said huskily. "That was intense!" He stood with his feet apart, his cock swinging free between his legs. I saw a single drop of cum gather and fall from the tip.

I let go of my ankles and slowly lowered my feet to the ground. My legs must have screamed in agony at having been in one awkward position for so long, but I was so saturated with pleasure that I didn't notice. I did find that I had to hold onto Bud's arm while I bent down to retrieve my clothes, otherwise I would have collapsed in a heap on the ground.

As I dressed, I said, "Bud, that was the best ever. I have to tell you, that was awesome. But you need to be careful — I'm sure you would have killed any other girl and severely injured most farm animals with that thing!"

He laughed a short, snorting laugh. "Yah. I know. That's why it's so great with you. I know you can take it. I know I can relax and let go with you. God, you're fantastic."

"Thank you, sir. The rougher you are, the better I like it."

"Yeah. Jim told me about some of the stuff you two get up to. It's hard to imagine that you are that tough. I mean you look so... girly."

"I'll take that as a compliment, thank you. Damn! You know I'm still cumming. I'm going to be cumming for hours!"

"Really? Jeez, girls have it good. Guys only get a few seconds and it's over."

"We better get home. It's really late. Mom will be wondering where the heck we are." I pulled my halter over my head and tied it on. It tried to stick to the nearly-dry coating of cum on my breasts. I loosened both ties so it would hang loose in front of me instead of getting glued to my skin.

Bud looked at the large amount of cum-covered flesh on display and said, "Damn! That is just so hot, Sis!"

"Oh, no!" I laughed. "Don't start that again!"

When we had both got decent again, we resumed our walk home. There were only a couple of blocks to go, so we would be there soon.

"You know," Bud said in a conspiratorial tone, "I almost wish someone else could see that."

"Don't worry. Someone will."

"What? Who?"

"Mom."

"NO! You're not going to show Mom!" He seemed genuinely panicked at the suggestion.

"Sure. She's going to notice, you doof. If she didn't, I'd still show her."

"But WHY?"

"Because she's the one person who will appreciate it most. She will think it's just as hot as you do. And she will be very proud of you for doing it."

Bud seemed stunned. The idea that his mother would be impressed by his sexual prowess was truly alien to him.

"I'm not saying you're wrong," he said, choosing his words carefully, "but I don't see why Mom would be interested."

"Silly. Your mother is interested in every aspect of your life. Keenly interested, I should say. You don't talk to her nearly enough. You'll be amazed. Why do you think she's been spoiling you rotten all your life?"

"Ah, she loves us?"

"Damn right! She wants you to be happy and she wants you to be well-adjusted. She went overboard trying to make you happy. Now it's my job to try to make you well-adjusted."

"WHAT?"

"'What?' what?"

"Then you don't really care about me. You're just doing this for my mother?"

I stopped in my tracks. Something had gone seriously wrong with this conversation and it needed to be addressed right away.

"Bud, it's time to be serious. We had a discussion earlier that I thought you understood. I know Jim understood it, but apparently you missed the point, so let me go over a few things. Do you remember last Saturday night?"

"Hunh? Heck, yes! I'll never forget it."

"Bud, what do you think I was prepared to do to keep those men from hurting my family and my friends?"

That got his attention. He got real serious as he thought back over how scared he was and what he saw go down in his own family room.

"At first, I thought we were all dead, or worse. Then I thought you were going to sacrifice yourself to save us. Then I thought you were going to kill those two men. I guess you were prepared to kill or be killed to protect us. That's serious heavy."

"That's what I do, Bud. I fight bad guys to protect people. You could say it's my calling. I'm going to do it the best I can. But when it comes to family and friends, that's only half of it. The other half is doing everything I can to make you, all of you, happy. I am equally dedicated to both halves. Do you know why, Bud?"

"Because you care about us?"

"You got it. You know what I'm prepared to do to protect and defend you. I'm equally committed to your happiness and emotional well-being. Don't ever doubt that. Ever."

"Jeez. I'm sorry, Sis. I didn't think. I really need an attitude adjus... oh hell." He got a funny look on his face, like a lightbulb had just gone in his head. He smiled and said, "I get it. It took a while, but I get it. You're doing it to Steve, too. I saw it, but I didn't understand. You probably do it to everyone. I just haven't been paying close enough attention. Heck, you even sat Jim and me down and told us flat out that you were going to change our attitudes about some things, and that we should pay attention. You even told us why.

"You not only want to protect people from each other, you want to protect them from themselves. You want to change people's attitudes about things that you know will make them unhappy. You've been trying to change our attitudes about Mom. You... oh, of course! After Dad died, Mom wouldn't talk about him. If we mentioned him, she got real sad and very quiet. But lately, whenever she thinks of him, she's happy. It's almost like he's not really dead, he's just away on a trip and he'll be back anytime now. You did that. You totally changed her attitude about him so she would be happier.

"Damn. Saying you didn't care about me was like the worst thing I could have said. You do care. You care one great big huge... oh, duh. Oh, hell. I'm an idiot. There is a word that we haven't been saying. I bet you've been waiting to hear it from me. Well, you deserve it. I love you, Sam."

As much as we rationalize our behavior to ourselves, it takes having it explained to you by someone else to make you really understand it.

"Thanks, Bud. I love you, too. Now we better get home before Mom wears out that curtain in the front window."

Bud squinted down the street at our house at the end of the next block.

"You're guessing, right? Can you see that far?"

"Sure, can't you? She's been peeking out that window every few seconds. Maybe you need your eyes checked."

"My eyes are fine. 20/20. Maybe we should check yours."

"What next?" I thought. We hurried on and managed to get home before Bambi called out the National Guard to search for us.

I hadn't touched the doorhandle when she pulled it open.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.