Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 8B

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8B - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

The bell rang to indicate the start of school and everyone crowded through the door to get to their homerooms so the roll could be called. Bud bent over and kissed Jolene on the cheek before retrieving his books and heading to class. She watched until he disappeared into the crush and then she turned to me.

"He has a very large penis, doesn't he?" She asked, shyly. As she spoke, Janice stepped closer to hear what she had to say.

"Yes, he does," I answered. "You won't see many cocks that size. It's huge."

"I enjoyed touching it. Do you think he will let me touch it again?"

"I'm sure he will," I said. I though that was a very safe prediction.

"What time Saturday should we come over?" She looked at Janice to see if she had anything to add. Janice looked at me to see how I would handle this.

I had been thinking about having the party start after supper, but Jolene's eagerness made me revise the time. "How about the middle of the afternoon? Say, three o'clock?" I asked.

"3 o'clock," she said, firmly. She turned to look in the direction that Bud had gone and Janice and I shared a look that said innocence was a wonderful thing.

"I'll ride my bike over and be there at three," Jolene said. "That way I can go home whenever and my mom won't have to come get me."

Jolene stepped in close to me and put her arms around my shoulders and gave me a big hug. She put her lips against my ear and whispered, "Thank you, Sam. Thank you. Thank you. But now I am as horny as a toad and if I had any panties on they would be soaked. I can't wait until lunch." Then she nibbled my earlobe.

Once I diplomatically pried myself free of Jolene, we all ran for our desks before the last bell rang, marked us tardy.

My classes seemed more interesting and pleasant than usual. I was able to concentrate much better in class. It was all because I was not building up to the need to masturbate every other class period. I participated more in the classes and even asked a few questions that the teachers promised to research the answers to. When I noticed my Algebra teacher conferring with her department head and pointing toward me, I thought I might have gone too far with my participation. While they were talking, I checked the index of my Algebra textbook and found that the proof I had just proposed for the current problem was something we wouldn't be covering for another three chapters. Oops! I hoped that the teacher thought I had been reading ahead. If she realized that I had deduced the proof on the spot, I might be in for some unwelcome scrutiny by the powers-that-be in the school hierarchy.

Not that the break wasn't welcome, but my lack of sexual tension bothered me. I had gone most of the morning and I was still cool as a cuke. The last time I climaxed was early that morning when Bud filled up my womb for me. It suddenly hit me that that might be what had immunized me against needing sexual release - I was still carrying a full load of Bud's cum inside me. I supposed that it must be soaking into the walls of my uterus and leaking male hormones into my bloodstream. In the same way that the pill or the patch protected me from pregnancy, the male hormones in cum might be protecting me from my own overactive female hormones. I knew that the female hormones in the pill prevented pregnancy by tricking my body into thinking it was already pregnant and rejecting any attempts to get pregnant again. I wondered if a similar process might be tricking my body into thinking it had just had sex, thereby preventing me from getting horny again. It was yet another field in which I did not have enough knowledge to make an educated guess, but it was a fascinating idea and one with which I could have a lot of fun experimenting.

After Algebra class I visited the girl's restroom. When I checked the pad I had worn against the possibility of cum-leakage, I found it was clean and dry. I decided that if nothing had dribbled out in four hours, I was probably safe so I threw the pad away. The darn thing was even more uncomfortable than usual, probably because I had got out of the habit of wearing panties. Now, it felt like the trapped heat was stifling my pussy. Since I didn't need the panties to hold the pad, I took them off and put them in the outside pocket of my bag. Once free of its cotton confinement, my pussy was much more comfortable.

Since I wasn't turned-on, and therefore more in control of myself, I felt safer looking sexier. I took off my bra, whose support I really didn't need. I only wore it to keep my nipples from showing through my clothes. Now, I wanted them to show. I wanted to invite stares and maybe even some comments, particularly from boys.

As long as I was going to show-off, I decided to go as far as I dared. I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled the slider of the zipper down a couple of inches before folding the lever down to lock it in place. Since I had the shorts riding higher than before, having them open wasn't revealing much, but I knew that the idea that they might just fall off any second would be irresistible to someone looking at me. The possibility certainly excited me, but I was relying on my 'inoculation' to get me through the next period at least.

I had just finished my wardrobe adjustments when the bell rang announcing the start of the next class period. I snatched up my bag and dashed out of the restroom without checking my appearance in the mirror. If I had, I might have noticed the small flaw in my attire.

Even though the bell had rung, I made it to the room ahead of my teacher, who was just returning from the Teacher's Lounge at the far end of the hall. I was in my front-row seat when class began, so technically I wasn't late.

Mr. Locke walked straight to his podium and opened the Social Studies textbook that we had been using for a syllabus all year in his class. He looked around the room to make sure he had everyone's attention before he began his usual short review of what we had covered so far this week and asked for us to hand in any outstanding homework. When his eyes came to me, he stopped and stared for a couple of seconds. When he had looked over the whole room, I saw him look back at me again and I sat up as straight as I could to give him a good look.

I expected some looks, but not from a 30-something year-old Social Studies teacher who had been here during the dare-to-bare year of teenage fashion. Surely he had seen nipples poking against cotton-knit fabric before?

He tore his eyes away and began his review. He looked uncomfortable. He pulled his sport coat closed and fastened the bottom button. As he did so, he leaned forward slightly. It was an odd thing for a man who mostly hung his coat over the chair behind his desk and even odder given that the air-conditioning in our school wasn't the greatest in the world and the temperature inside was never close to being chilly.

The simple answer had to be that he was hiding a growing erection. "Surely not," I thought. He had seen me in the same seat all week with my bust-line on display. Why now should I... "Oops!" I thought. I was about to ask what was different, when I remembered that I had made a change. My nipples and areolas were much larger today and I had just taken off my bra to show them off. I realized that I should have taken the time to check my appearance in the mirror.

My enhanced HH-cup breasts were so large and rode so high on my chest that my nipples were beyond my normal view. Even after I had enlarged my areolas and nipples, I still needed a mirror to see the tips of my breasts. I had just about come to terms with having much of my body hidden from view, and I had forgotten the old adage "out of sight, out of mind". I even remembered that I had predicted what might happen if I let my condition show through my clothes. Mr. Locke had taken one look at me and seen what he took for a sex-kitten in full arousal. The sight had triggered a biological reaction beyond his control.

Thinking about my teacher trying to stand in front of me and hide his hard-on made me hot, too. Hormone inoculation or no, I felt my sensitive flesh crinkle up and get stiff under my top. Of course, this just made the situation worse. Now, my nipples were trying to poke through the fabric, and the stretchy cloth just molded to them and showed them off better.

I wanted to hide my reaction, but I couldn't think of anything to do that wouldn't look like I was flirting. I decided that the best thing would just be to ignore matters and act innocent.

After a whole class during which he did not look at me again, Mr. Locke sat down at his desk to read our homework assignment from his lesson plan folder. He had just finished when the bell rang and everyone headed for the door.

I lagged behind by the simple subterfuge of pretending that my pen had run dry and I had to get another one from my bag. After that, the room was empty except for Mr. Locke and me. I went over and stood in front of his desk.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Locke." I said, holding my notebook and pen. "My pen ran out. Would you give me those page numbers again?"

Mr. Locke nodded obligingly and opened the folder on his desk and started to read the assignments. I put my spiral notebook on his desk and bent over to write down the numbers as he read them. As soon as my pen touched the pad, he stopped reading. I looked at his face without moving my head or straightening up. He was staring directly at my breasts as they hung down almost to the top of the desk... The scoop neck of my top showed a good bit of my cleavage, especially from this angle. It must have been very distracting for him. I almost interrupted his reverie, but I didn't want to embarrass him any more than I already had.

Instead, I bent over just far enough to let my nipples brush against the top of the desk. Almost instantly, they began to stiffen and the areolas to crinkle with the stimulus. Mr. Locke swallowed hugely, but remained transfixed by my display.

I drew slow circles on the desk with my twin pointers. Mr. Locke's eyes followed every movement. Not wanting to interrupt his fun, I read the rest of the page numbers off his list upside down and wrote them down in my notebook. Even when I had the assignment copied, Mr. Locke did not take his eyes off my breasts. I had never seen someone so mesmerized.

I should have left then, but my devilish streak resurfaced. Instead of straightening up, I bent over and started to slide down onto my knees in front of the desk. I let the edge run against my stomach until it was just below my rib cage and my breasts were practically lying on the desk in front of Mr. Locke. I pushed hard against the edge to force my breasts as far out onto the desk as I could. I didn't need to see it to know that he had an erection. Having him stare at me like that got me hot and this time I let my nipples get as stiff and as hard as they wanted. My areola went past the crinkle stage and puffed up as though they were trying to push through my top.

Seeing my breasts stretched out on the desk really emphasized their large size. Even I was impressed to see them like that, isolated from the rest of me. I had an impulse to pull off my top and to lay them naked before him. The idea brought back the memory of my breasts at the start of the treatment, stretched across the weight bench support, exhibited for viewing by anyone who came into the room. The memory made my nipples feel tingly and warm.

Mr. Locke was clearly appreciating the display, but it was time for lunch and I had an appointment at lunch that I did not want to miss. I tried to think of some gentle way to break his reverie.

"Is it hard?" I asked, in a soft tone of voice.

"Hmmm? What?" he said, still oblivious. "OH! I'm sorry. Please forgive me, Miss Kramer. I don't know what happened to me." He pushed back from the desk as though he was about to stand up, but he remembered his predicament just in time and stopped.

"This week's quiz," I said. "Is it hard?"

He blushed and smiled, looking me right in the eyes. "No more so than the others," he said.

"Mr. Locke?" I said.

"Yes, Miss Kramer?"

"It's OK. Really. If I didn't want them admired, I wouldn't be showing them off. You can look all you want."

"Thank you, Miss Kramer. They are... lovely."

I stood up and folded my arms under my breasts. I shoved the notebook up under them to make them jiggle for him.

"Thank you, Mr. Locke. It's nice to be appreciated." I put the notebook in my bag and ran off to meet my friends. Mr. Locke stayed behind, waiting until he was again fit to be seen by the students.

Successfully turning my Social Studies teacher into a drooling zombie gave me a lift. I had discovered that having a great body was a wonderful thing, but having people admire it was even better. I decided to make at least one day out of the week 'show off' day. I would wear normal, conservative school clothes four days a week, but on one day, I would wear one of Mr. Morton's outfits. Something sexy and risqué; and maybe a little revealing. It sounded like a good way to break up the routine. I also started thinking of other, more daring, ways that I could show off, something like my performance in Bambi's car for the construction crew.

Janice and Jolene were waiting for me when I got to the dining hall. I wasn't at all surprised to see Sara Henderson with them. They had even been through the serving line already and had got a tray for me. When I sat down in the place they had saved for me, Sara unscrewed her thermos and poured some of her mother's chicken soup into the red cup.

As she sipped at the hot liquid, Janice asked, "Did you rinse that out?"

Sara smiled and swallowed, "Of course not. I didn't need to after Jolene licked it clean."

Jolene blushed and the rest of us giggled as we remembered Jolene asking Bud for more cum. It was one of the sweetest and funniest moments I had ever seen.

"Don't pick on Jolene, now," I admonished Sara. "She probably thought he could turn it on and off like a tap."

"More like a fire hose," Sara said. "That gorgeous boy usually comes by the bucketful. You must have sapped him before he got here."

"I did. I admit it. And it was wonderful." I wanted to tell them that I was still carrying his sperm inside me, but I decided to keep that to myself.

Sara noticed that the rest of us were bolting our food. She asked, "Is this some kind of race? You'd think you three hadn't eaten for a week."

Janice looked at me to see if I objected to having Sara know about our plans. I nodded. Around a mouthful of rubbery chicken she said, "We're going to go have a little fun on our lunch hour. Sam showed us something that really makes your day."

Jolene piped up, "But you have to go someplace where your screams can't be heard." She giggled as she ate a spoonful of lukewarm canned corn.

"Aha!" Sara said, grasping the situation immediately. "This wouldn't be the BumbleBee, would it?"

"You know about it?" Jolene asked.

"Sure," Sara said. Before she could explain further, I jerked my head at her and she became vague. "I'm happy to say I have been BumbleBee'd. It was fantastic! I've never cum so hard in my life."

"Would you like to join us for a nooner?" I asked Sara. "Four of us would make things more... balanced. And I'm sure Janice and Jolene would love to have you." I giggled at my play on words, but all I got in response was a groan from Sara.

"Where do you go?" Sara asked.

"To the restroom downstairs next to the storage room." Janice said.

"Eeew!" Sara exclaimed. "Isn't that nasty down there?"

"Do you know someplace better?" I asked. "A king-size bed with lots of pillows would be nice."

"As a matter of fact, I do," Sara said. "There is a storage closet for wrestling mats over in the gym. No pillows, but it's got a big stack of mats in it."

"That sounds great," Jolene said.

"Can we get in?" Janice asked.

"Sure," Sara said. "They keep the door locked on the gym side, but there is another door that we can get in. No one will be in the building during lunch, so we can make all the noise we want."

"Sounds great!" I said. Janice and Jolene nodded their assent to the change as they gulped the last of their lunch.

We left the dining hall by the side door so no one would see us going down the hall toward the gym. Sara led the way down a breezeway between two buildings and around the corner of the old classroom building into the covered walkway. As the school had grown, they had built new buildings right next to old ones and in places where open space was originally supposed to be. That and the overgrown hedges along the walks made it possible to avoid being seen as we made our way into the gym.

We quickly arrived in the main entrance, where, empty or not, we tiptoed past the doors to the big main room. Sara waved us down the stairs into the basement and we followed, single-file.

It was in the basement hallway that we balked. Sara turned left into the boys' locker room and the rest of us didn't.

"What's wrong?" She said, sticker her head around the concrete wall.

"Doh! This is the Boys' Locker Room, Sara!" Janice said.

"Yeah, and it's the only way in." Sara said. "Look, there's no one here. They're all in the dining hall and the next class isn't for 45 minutes. So c'mon."

Reluctantly, Janice and Jolene let themselves be dragged in. I expected a bigger argument from Jolene, but she was fearless as long as she was in a group.

We walked through the rows of lockers with their smell of rank sweat; past the restroom, with its unfamiliar fixtures; and past the shower room, which was identical to the one in the girl's locker room on the other side of the wall. I noticed that there was some damage to the tiles on the far wall. I wondered if there had been attempts to dig a peephole so the boys could watch us in the showers. I made a mental note to remember to check the grout lines on the other side for gaps.

Past the showers there was a metal door with no lock or handle. Sara pushed it open it and we hustled through into a short hallway with a set of stairs leading up to the main gym floor. The door swung shut behind us.

At the top of the stairs was another metal door. This one was locked, but Sara jimmied it easily with her library card. Inside, the room was full of a stack of wrestling mats with parts of the circle painted on them. Unlike the tumbling mats that were in constant use, these were only taken out for official matches.

The room was almost exactly the size of the stack of mats, so we had to climb up onto the pile to get into the room. There was no light fixture, but a pale white light came in through a small frosted tilt-out window near the ceiling on the outside wall. The window was open a few inches, so there was fresh air in the room. The gym-side wall had a wide double-door, with a security bar and a big lock, but the door we had come through had only a plain doorknob lock. I couldn't imagine why someone had thought it necessary to provide a rear entrance with a staircase to this storage room, but I had seen enough half-done changes and make-do add-on construction around the school that it was not that unusual.

As the last one to climb in, I reached back and pulled the door shut behind me, closing us in.

"This is neat!" Jolene said, rolling on the stack of mats.

"Told ya!" Sara said, pulling off her top and reaching around to unhook her bra.

"How did you find this place?" I asked. I kicked off my shoes and stripped out of my clothes faster than anyone else. Mostly because I was wearing the least. Kneeling, I helped Jolene out of her bra and then helped her massage the impressions that the underwired cups made in her skin.

"Lori dared me to go into the boy's locker room. When I saw that it wasn't much different from the girls' side I got curious and started looking around. I always thought this would be a great place to sneak off to make out, but this is the first time I've used it."

When we were all naked, there was a moment when we just all looked at each other, unsure of how to get started. When Janice covered her breasts with her arm, I knew I had to take charge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.