Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 5C

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5C - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

After a couple of minutes, he let my nipple slip back out of his mouth. It was swollen from the workout he had given it and it was bright red. He licked it again with the back of his tongue. This time the rough feeling made me shiver. He pulled my other breast to his lips and I knew my other nipple was in for the same treatment.

Instead of taking the other nipple immediately he paused. I felt it swell in anticipation and my breast was already beginning to produce milk as well. When the swelling became an ache, I said "Please. Do it." He quit torturing me and began to suck on my other nipple as well. When he had it halfway into his mouth I came. I had no idea that I could cum from breast stimulation alone, so it was a shock to me. I managed to keep my legs under me, but my arms jerked and dangled at my sides and my head dropped back on my neck. Jim had such a firm grip on my breasts that I felt like he could hold me up by them alone.

He sucked my nipple all the way into his mouth, just like the first one. He gave it the complete treatment and when he was done, both nipples were swollen and puffy. Both felt like they had been thoroughly used and both glowed with pleasure.

"Damn! That was good!" I said with a big grin on my face. "You have a rare talent."

"And you have milk," he said. "Delicious, too." Seeing that I was in no hurry to leave, he kissed my breasts and licked my nipples some more. I purred with pleasure at the feeling of his mouth on me. When he squeezed my breast and pulled it roughly to his mouth I made no protest, but shuddered with the expectation of further stimulation.

This time he sucked even harder than before. It felt like he wanted to suck all of me into him. It made me even more excited and milk practically spewed out of my nipple. He started to alternate between breasts, each time sucking harder than before. Soon, both my nipples were very red and sore from being sucked so hard.

Jim stopped to look at them. I thought he was admiring his work, but he looked concerned, so I told him, "You can't hurt me, remember. Suck as hard as you want. Suck as hard as you can. I love it."

Encouraged, he renewed his attack on my tender flesh. He became a tiger and I was his prey. He mauled my breasts and sucked my nipples so hard I thought they would burst. Milk was dripping from both nipples continuously, whether he was sucking them or not. I came again. Then again. I surrendered my breasts to his rough treatment and vibrated where I stood as orgasms wracked my body. Jim had found my weakness. I loved having my breasts abused.

Jim must have finally accepted that he could not hurt me and that I was thoroughly enjoying everything he was doing. He stopped sucking and started biting my nipples, gently at first and then harder until he was almost chewing them.

"Oh, God! YES! I love it. Oh, damn! Oh, don't stop. Don't ever stop." I shrieked. I was cumming so hard that he could have bitten my nipple right off and I would have loved it. He dug his teeth into me and tugged like he was trying to rip them off my body. He squeezed my breasts until they were about to pop. He started biting my bulging flesh. He became like a wild animal trying to eat me alive.

Finally, I was cumming so hard that I could no longer stand up. I collapsed onto Jim and he caught me and held me tightly. I felt him pick me up off my feet and carry me over to a loveseat where he laid me down. My smile was so wide that my back teeth were showing. I was in a state of bliss. Jim went into the bathroom and came back with a towel which he used to mop the rivulets of milk that were drying on my breasts. His tender touch was a sweet counterpoint to the brutal way he had savaged me.

As he tended to me, I managed to pry my eyes open and focus on his face. He saw me looking at him and smiled back. My nipples were raw and so hugely swollen that I could see them sticking out on the tips of my beasts like purplish-red muffin tops. The feeling of ecstasy radiating from them was intense. I had to touch them. I softly ran my fingers over them then I put my palms over them. The heat of my hands on them was like fire.

Jim watched me play with my breasts with almost as big a smile as I had. "You fraud." He said, chuckling. "You let us think you were being tortured. You had to get free before you had a climax. The game would have been up, then."

I put a finger to my pursed lips. "Shhhhh!" I said. "Don't tell on me. Neeka already scolded me for getting free too quickly. She says I cheated her out of being ass-raped with Bubba's big cock."

"You and Neeka are just alike; a couple of horny girls who are up for anything. Damn! Bubba and Leon got off light. If they hadn't got out when they did, you two might have fucked them to death."

"What an interesting idea. Careful I don't try it out on you, Jimbo."

"I'd go willingly and die happy. I have an idea. Wait here." He went over to the wet bar and bent down. I couldn't see what he was doing, but when he came back he had his hands behind him and he was grinning wickedly.

"What are you up to?" I asked. "Nothing good, I hope."

"Close your eyes and I'll give you a surprise."

I was tempted to peek, but I was so aroused I would have let him do anything to me anyway, so I closed my eyes. I heard him lean closer and then I felt the ice cubes being rubbed on my nipples. It felt awful, wonderful, hot, cold, arousing, numbing and very, very intense. I arched my back and lifted myself off the couch with my hands. Jim rubbed the ice around and around and over my abused nipples. The sensation was so overpowering that I wanted to scream. I clenched my teeth and growled like an animal in the back of my throat. My climax roared back to life and my growl turned into panting as I twisted my torso around involuntarily, making Jim chase my breasts around with the ice.

It was such an intense experience that I felt like I was going to pass out, but I clung to consciousness and savored the whole thing. Eventually, the ice melted. My swollen nipples had shrunk to mere nubs from the chill of the ice. Water ran off my breasts and threatened the leather upholstery. Jim thoughtfully mopped it up with the towel. I lay with my head on the armrest of the loveseat and whimpered as echoes of my orgasm ricocheted around my spine, making me twitch and jerk.

Jim sat on the floor next to me and stroked me all over as my climax melted into afterglow. He touched my hair, my face, my breasts, my stomach, and my legs. I closed my eyes and let his hands sooth me. I was like a cat laying it its owners lap; just a love-sponge, soaking up all I could get. I did my best to purr for him so he would know how I felt.

I must have drifted off, because when I opened my eyes, Jim was gone. There was an afghan over me and my t-shirt had been folded and placed on the back of the couch where I would be sure to see it. I stretched and yawned before sitting up and putting on my top.

When I stood up, I saw Bud sitting a few feet away in an easy chair. He was reading the newspaper and he had earphones on so he could listen to music without disturbing me. When he saw me get up, he took off the phones and put down the paper.

"Hi, there, sleepyhead. Did you have a nice nap?" He asked.

"Oh, yes. Thank you. How long have you been here?"

"I came in right before the snoring started. You have a pretty little snore if you sleep with your neck at the right angle. I took over from Jim so he could go do some homework."

I must have looked puzzled as I folded the afghan and laid it over the back of the couch, because Bud said, "I didn't want you to get cold, so I put that over you. I hope you were comfortable."

"Yes, thank you. But you didn't have to sit with me."

"There was nothing I would rather do."

"That's sweet. Thank you." I climbed into his lap and cuddled up to him. He hugged me and kissed me. I purred for him, too.

"You're just a big pussy-cat." He said.

"Would you like to pet the pussy?" I asked, as I let my legs slowly fall open.

"Always." He put his hand between my legs and started stroking up and down on the taut spandex where it stretched over my mound. I purred some more. I thought I could really get into being a cat. Maybe I could wear a cat-costume. I could be 'Cat Girl'. Somehow it didn't sound all that intimidating. I couldn't imagine evil-doers being terrified to find they were being stalked by 'Cat Girl'.

Bud was starting to make me hot with his rubbing. I could feel my juices start to flow inside me. I lifted my butt off his lap and pulled the waistband of my tights down. He finished peeling them off my legs and sent back to stroking me. It was so much better with his hand on my naked skin. I spread my legs wide so he could touch me everywhere.

He stroked my hairless outer lips and then ran his fingers in between, lightly touching and tugging on my inner labia. I clenched my pussy muscles and my labia slowly peeled apart to reveal my glistening hole. Bud circled my opening again and again with his fingers until I was desperate to get him to stick them inside me. I bucked my hips toward his hand and my opening gaped and shut as if crying out my need. At last he took pity on me and slid his middle finger into my hot, wet hole. It felt so good that I wanted to clamp my legs shut on his hand and trap in there. Instead I spread my legs apart as far as I could and I looked at Bud with a 'fuck me' look.

He pushed his finger inside me as far as he could. He curled it around and felt for my g-spot. I moaned and rolled my eyes back when he hit it with the end of his finger. He rubbed it a couple of times and then pulled his hand out. I whimpered for him to put it back in. When he added a second finger beside the first and pushed both of them into me, I felt like a virgin being penetrated for the first time. Bud was as surprised as I was at how tight I was.

I tried to relax as much as possible, and Bud was patient about working his fingers deeper into me. The feeling was fantastic. I was getting hotter and wetter all the time. I grabbed my breasts and rolled my nipples between my fingers while Bud finger-fucked me. When he was able to reach it again, he rubbed my g-spot with his fingers and rubbed my hard clit with his thumb.

The feeling was so strong; it felt like I had been plugged into an electrical outlet. I came instantly. All my muscles tensed and jerked while Bud continued gently massaging my hot spots.

My orgasm had just started to ease when we heard a voice from the foot of the stairs, "Bud, take your hand out of your sister and you two wash up and get dressed. We have a reservation at 7:00 and I'd like to be there on time." Mrs. Reynolds turned to go back up the stairs.

"Aw, Mom!" I called, "He hasn't fucked me yet! Just a few more minutes? Please?"

"No, young lady. Go get ready. He can screw you when we get back, or in the back seat of the car if you can't wait that long, but we are going to be on time at the restaurant. It's discourteous to be late."

Needless to say, the look on Bud's face was priceless. I just loved messing with boys' heads. His mother started it, though. She was probably upstairs now having a giggling fit. I knew what started it. She had walked in on us and did not want to embarrass us, so she decided press on with her purpose and ignore the element of embarrassment. She had done the same thing earlier to Sara.

"I guess we'll have to pick this up later," I said to Bud.

"I guess," he said. He still did not stop finger-fucking me.

"Yep. We better run up and get ready to go," I said.

"Unhunh. We better. Can you come again so soon?"

"No, I don't think so. But that just feels sooooooo goooood. Oh, heck! Unhand me and let's go." Bud slowly slipped his fingers out of me, but he teased all the way. Twisting his hand, spreading his fingers, he made me feel it all the way out.

"God! You're driving me crazy," I said. "Stop that or Mom will have to come back down here with a bucket of cold water to get us apart."

"Well, we wouldn't want that." He took his fingers out, but he took my clit between his thumb and index finder and squeezed it. It bulged under the pressure and I thought I would cum again right then, but instead it just pushed me right to the edge. Then he rolled it gently between his fingers and I moaned way back in my throat. My stomach muscles clenched of their own accord. I was panting and glassy-eyed and needed to cum again in the worst way. Bud let go of my clit and pulled the skin back down over it. He pressed my labia back together and pulled my legs together. He slapped me on the butt and pushed me back to my feet.

I stood there pouting at Bud, with my hands on my boobs, squeezing them and rubbing my nipples. He laughed and said, "Serves you right. Now you get a taste of your own medicine." He held up his hand beside his head, with his thumb and finger almost touching. "Remember Darth Vader? Think of your clit in here." He rubbed his fingers together and chuckled, "Heh heh heh. Now let's see how long you can stay hot and wet without cumming! Go get dressed. No panties. And I want to be able to see that your nipples stay hard the whole time, so wear something they show through."

"OK. I'll do it.," I said. I ran off up the stairs with my juice running down my thighs. Bud was right. I had been doing this to people all weekend. It was only fair that I taste a dose of my own medicine. I wondered if I was up to the challenge. I was already having a hard time keeping my hands off. My clit seemed to be getting harder and hotter with every step I took. I found myself walking with my knees together so my thighs would press my pussy lips together and they would rub and tug on my clit. I quit that because it was just making things worse. My clit had pushed its way out of its hood and was waving in the air like it was looking for something to stimulate it. Bud's instructions notwithstanding, if I tried to wear panties in this condition, I would probably cum in a matter of seconds.

I had to be very careful in the shower. It was very tempting to let the water bring me off. I had to turn up the cold at the end because I was feeling a buzz starting in my clit that meant I was going to cum any second.

I dressed in my green empire-waist dress. The hem came to just above mid-thigh on me, so I would have to be careful about bending over or sitting down if I did not want to flash everyone around me. The bodice above the waist was sheer chiffon, but was gathered enough so that you had to look carefully to see through it. With my engorged and reddened areola standing out in sharp contrast to the white translucent cloth, a casual glance would be all that was required to pick out my protruding nipples under the bodice. Knowing that my nipples would be on such prominent display seemed to make them even redder and larger. When I took a deep breath they rubbed deliciously on the thin fabric.

A pair of patent-leather mary-janes with white socks made it a perfect 'little-girl' outfit. I also enhanced the rosy color of my 'make-up' to give myself a more doll-like appearance. I thought the 'little-girl' impression very nicely balanced my large bust and faintly visible nipples. Overall, it was an unusual look but, I was very happy with it.

I skipped down to Bambi's room to show it to her and ask if she had a small pocketbook I could borrow to go with the shoes.

"Oh you look just adorable!" She exclaimed. "You don't see many buxom 12 year-olds. I love the way it makes you look both innocent and sexy at the same time."

"I'm glad you like it," I said. "I really love the look, too. I think being bottomless and shaved will work with it too." I held up my dress and gave a knock-kneed twist of my hips.

"That's too darling! It looks like you forgot your panties and you are too innocent to realize that you are exposing yourself. Ah, is there some significance to the fact that your clit is poking out?"

"None other than Bud made it that way and then made me promise not to touch it. I'm going to need to take a pad or something to sit on at the restaurant if I'm not going to leave a wet spot on the chair."

"I guess I don't have to ask where he got that idea. This is certainly a case of the 'cows coming home to roost'."

"Isn't that 'the chickens coming home to roost'?"

"Could be. I always heard 'cows'. 'Chickens' would make more sense, but since chickens and cows fly about equally well, it makes no sense either way. Most Southernisms don't make too much sense if you examine them closely. It's just part of the culture, I guess.

"I suppose a diaper would be too much. Hmmm. We could ask for a booster seat, you're almost small enough for one of those. I know! We'll take you a cushion. I have a stadium seat that has a zipper on it so a hot pack can be put inside. The cover is washable and we can stuff a phone book into it instead of the hot pack. It will add about three inches if we use the yellow pages. That should also be enough to get your feet off the floor. Will you be comfortable with your feet dangling? I think it will look perfect."

I said, "Oh, yes! That's great! I certainly won't mind sitting higher at the table. I'm always getting my elbows into things as it is. And if you haven't noticed, for someone my height, most chairs feel like my feet are dangling anyway.

"You know, it's strange. When I was 12, I hated being short because it made me look younger than I was. I always tried to look older. Now, here I am trying to look 12 again!"

"Sam, most women eventually start trying to look younger than their real age. You're just getting a jump on things, honey."

My booster cushion worked great when we tried it out on the breakfast room chairs. It was made to be used on hard wooden bench seats common to school stadiums, so it was very comfortable. The terry-cloth cover would soak up anything that might endanger the fancy upholstery at Chez Whoever's and it added a good three inches to my height at the table. I thought I wouldn't mind using the thing on a regular basis. Having my feet dangling was a small price to pay to be closer to eye-level with everyone else at a table for a change. One of the worst things about being short is that people talk down to you a lot of the time, both literally and figuratively. The really annoying thing is that the former often leads to the latter.

Bud continued to torture me on the ride to the restaurant. I sat on his lap while he stroked my pussy just enough to keep me on the edge of an orgasm. By the time we arrived, I was buzzing with arousal; I had a goofy grin, and I'm sure my eyes had a glassy look. It was a wonderful and familiar feeling. I had reached the same pre-orgasmic plateau before and I liked it almost as much as cumming, because it lasted as long as I wanted it to.

Jim carried my cushion into the restaurant where a seriously cute waitress in her early 20s showed us to our table. He put it on my chair and I crawled up onto it knees first, before turning around and plopping my naked butt down on it. I started swinging my legs and looking around. The waitress was looking at me funny and I knew she had just got a free show when my dress rode up as I climbed onto the chair. When I looked again she was staring at my chest, and her eyebrows had gone up noticeably, so she must have been trying to figure me out. Just to keep her confused, I stuck my tongue out at her and made a face before appearing to be distracted by the candles on the table. It wasn't a hard act to do. I felt high as a kite and I was in a very playful mood.

Jim bent over the back of my chair to grab the arms and scoot it up closer to the table for me. I know what effort that took, to lift 100 pounds at arms length without appearing to strain. He was playing the game, but he was also trying to show me that he wasn't a complete wimp, even if I could bench-press 50 pounds more than he could. Or maybe he was doing it for the waitress' benefit, although she was looking at me, not him. I smiled at him and he smiled back and then quickly moved to hold the chair for his mother.

The waitress introduced herself as Connie and recited the specials for us before taking our drink order for iced-teas all around. When she came back to take our dinner order, she kept glancing at me. I tried to look the part of a child, but I suspected she was wise to me. Still, I tried to keep the Connie guessing until it was my turn to order. She stood close beside me and suggested a choice from the children's menu. I wasn't sure if she was kidding or if I had her bamboozled, but she did not bat an eye when I ordered the nine ounce filet mignon, medium-rare, baked potato, creamed spinach, and a Caesar salad instead of the mac-and-cheese kid's plate that she had pointed to. I would have let her off with that, but I saw her looking down my top as she took my menu, so I ran my hand up the back of her skirt and stroked the inside of her thigh. I expected her to freak, but to my surprise, she gasped but didn't flinch away. Then she stood right next to me while she took everyone else's order. Since I had my back to a dark corner, there was no one to see that I kept my hand on her thigh the whole time. When she was on the last order and still hadn't shown any sign of distress, I stroked her all the way to the top, where it was me who got the big surprise. Our waitress and I shared a lack of undergarments. Not to be outdone, I petted her furry beaver while she ran down the selection of salad dressing for Bud. When she bent over to take his menu, her legs parted enough for me to slip a thumb between her outer lips. It came away quite wet as I dropped my hand back into my lap.

Connie promised a quick return with our drinks, and turned to look at me last before leaving the table. I stared right into her eyes as I stuck my wet thumb into my mouth and started sucking. When she almost stumbled as she tried to walk away, I knew I had finally got the upper hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.