Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 3B

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3B - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

I looked into the family room but it was empty, so I went upstairs to the boy's bedrooms to see if I could find them. I tried Jim's first since it was the first I came to. The door was slightly ajar, so I eased it open and stuck my head inside. The place was the mess I expected. There were clothes, schoolbooks, and piles of stuff everywhere. There was so much stuff piled on the bed that I did not notice at first that Jim was lying on it. He had his eyes tightly closed and his shorts down to his knees. His cock was in his fist and he was slowly stroking it up and down.

I was torn between being embarrassed at walking in on him while he was masturbating and being fascinated by it. I stood where I was for the moment and fascination quickly won out. I had never seen a boy masturbate before and the sight was awfully exciting. His hand went up and down, pulling the skin almost over the head on the upstroke and exposing it on the downstroke. It looked like he was doing it so hard that I thought it must hurt to be that rough. Although, from the way he moved his hips it must have felt pretty good to him. When he pulled down on his cock, the head bulged and turned purple. It looked like it would burst when he squeezed it. I remembered the brief taste I had of his cock and my mouth watered. I became acutely aware that I was only wearing a towel and that my body was beginning to react to the situation. I thought I should leave and give him some privacy, but I could not tear my eyes away from his cock. Several inches of it stuck out of his fist and it seemed to be getting even bigger as he stroked it. I remembered what Bambi told me about his father having a big cock and I wondered just how large Jim's would be when it stopped swelling.

Arousal and curiosity took over and rescinded my decision to leave. I took off my towel and stepped over to the side of the bed. Swinging my leg onto the bed, I straddled Jim's thighs so that I was sitting on his legs with his cock directly in front of my open pussy. When he felt my weight on him, his eyes snapped open and he let go of his cock.

"Hi there," I said. I stroked my hands up my sides and under my breasts. "Is this a private party or can anyone join in?" He looked at me goggle-eyed and did not say a word. I decided to take that as an invitation. I reached out and took hold of his cock and started to stroke it for him. I tried to match his grip and technique as much as I could, but my hand did not fit all the way around his shaft and I could not bring myself to be as rough as he had been with it.

"Oh, yes!" he said. "That's good. Oh, that feels great."

Encouraged, I felt the head of his cock with my other hand. It felt spongy and firm. The skin was very smooth and hot. I stroked and petted it with my fingers as I worked the shaft with my fist. I must have been doing it right, because his cock grew quickly and got very hard in my hand. The skin drew taut over the shaft and I felt veins bulge out. I relaxed my grip and let my hand slide over his cock, just stroking the shaft lightly. His hips started to buck under me and I had to spread my legs to keep from being thrown off. This pulled the skin away from my clit and I reached down between my legs and started to stroke my pussy with the same rhythm I was using on Jim's cock. In no time at all, I had juice running from my pussy. I slid up his thighs so my wetness was pressed against the base of his hard cock. The shaft reached to above my navel. I imagined it inside me, pushing into my vagina and I started rocking my hips to rub my clit against his cock.

I quit stroking and let go of the shaft. His cock stood straight up against my belly with no help from me. I leaned over him and put my hands on the bed on either side of his chest. I rocked my hips forward and his cock slid between my legs. I pressed my pussy against it and rubbed up and down its length. The feeling of his hot hard cock rubbing against my clit sent me into a frenzy. I bucked my hips as fast as I could, grinding on his hard thing. When I felt his hands on my breasts I moaned with pleasure. He pawed my breasts and pulled too roughly on my nipples, but I was too into the feeling of his cock sliding between my pussy lips to complain.

I was so hot from having my pussy touching a real cock that I came very quickly. I stopped rubbing myself on his cock and held still as the climax turned my whole body into one big exposed nerve. I shuddered with pleasure and collapsed onto Jim's chest, pressing my breasts into him. I was still cumming when I felt his cock start to pulse against my clit. It wasn't until I heard him moan and push his hips off the bed that I realized that he was cumming too. His cock throbbed a few times, squirting his hot cum against my stomach. Too late, I realized I could have had had his cock inside me and felt what was like to have a cock cream my pussy.

Jim put his arms around me and held me as we both recovered from our orgasms. I was dropping from the high of my climax into a wonderful afterglow when I felt his hands move down my back to cup my ass-cheeks. His hands felt so good on my bare ass as he kneaded and squeezed them. What had been too rough on my breasts was wonderful on my butt. I was lying there, enjoying being massaged and pulled apart by his exploring fingers when I heard a loud growl from my stomach and I realized that I wasn't going to be able to postpone lunch any longer.

"Lunchtime." I told him. "Come and eat." I peeled myself off of his stomach and got off the bed to get my towel. I used it to clean up both of us before I realized that I now had nothing to wear.

"I'll find you something to put on." Jim said, smiling. "Go tell Bud it's time for lunch."

I grinned back. What he meant was, "Go tell Bud without a stitch of clothes on." I was game. While Jim rummaged through his dresser, I went out into the hall and down to Bud's door. It was standing open and Bud was sitting at his PC, intently playing a game. I tiptoed up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Bud? Lunchtime. Come and get it."

"Yeah, yeah. In a minute." He said. He did not even turn around.

"Come now and you will get served. Wait and you fix your own." I said.

"OK! In a minute!" He said, still into the game.

I grabbed the back of his swivel chair and spun it around as hard as I could. When he was facing me I jumped into his lap with my legs on either side on his. I leaned over so his face was between my breasts and grabbed the back of the chair.

"Do I have your attention?" I said, right into his ear.

There was a muffled squeak from my chest. "Yes," he said.

"Lunch is ready. Will you be joining us?"

This time I felt his head move up and down between my breasts as he nodded his assent. I smiled. Bud was learning to take advantage of the opportunities that came his way. I knew that the next time I spoke to him I would get his undivided attention.

"Do you want me to get off your lap?" I asked. Bud shook his head, 'no', rubbing his face around in my cleavage.

"Are you sure I'm not smothering you?" I asked. He shook his head again and closed his arms around my back, hugging me to him. I squirmed a little, rubbing myself against him. I could feel his cock growing in his pants. I stood up, straddling the swivel chair and reached down between us to unzip his fly. Then I reached in and pulled his cock out. It was much bigger than when I had it in my mouth. It was much thicker than the big double-headed dildo that Bambi and I had played with earlier. There was no way that it was going to fit inside my pussy. Still, I had to try. I had just missed one opportunity to get a real cock inside me. There was no way I was going to pass up another.

"Oh, God! Your cock is a monster, Bud. I can't even get my hand around it." I whispered to him.

I continued to pull on his cock and it stiffened in my hand. I lowered my pussy down onto his lap and put the broad head of his cock between my pussy lips and at the opening to my vagina. I moved it around to get the head wet with my juice and then I lowered my body down onto his fat cock. I felt the head push into my small opening and start to force its way into me. The feeling was incredibly hot, hotter than anything I had ever felt before, but it felt as if I were trying to fuck a telephone pole. The head went in only an inch or so and then stuck like a cork in a bottle. I twisted and squirmed around desperately, but there was no way I was going to get that cock into my pussy without some more preparation. I pulled up off of him and got down on my knees. I took his big cock in both hands and started to lick it like an ice cream cone.

"It's just too big for my little pussy, Bud." I told him, between licks. "I'll have to get stretched out before you can put it in me. OK?"

"OK," he groaned, dissappointed. He rolled his hips back and spread his knees to make it easier for me to get to his fat dick. I kissed it up and down and licked the head all around.

"I want you to cum for me, Bud." I said. "I want to taste your cum. Please cum in my mouth. Pleeeeease." I whined, like a little girl begging for a treat.

Bud slumped back in the chair and pushed his ass up off the chair. He moaned like he was dying and I clamped my mouth over the head of his cock. I started sucking wildly, trying to coax the cum out of his balls. I was rewarded with a stream of cum that spattered against the roof of my mouth. It was followed by five more just as strong. It felt like I was sucking a fire hose. Bud's cum filled my mouth and I swallowed reflexively, just in time to have it fill again. The third mouthful was the last and I took my mouth off his cock and savored the flavor. It was sweet and slightly salty, with a faint metallic flavor. I liked it. Bud was looking at me swish his cum around in my mouth. I opened wide and showed him the cum he had given me then swallowed the whole load and opened my mouth again to show him it was all gone.

I bent over his drooping cock and licked it clean, then I gave the head a final suck. I was surprised to be able to draw out another small swallow of cum. I kissed Bud's cock and stood up.

When I turned around I saw Jim standing in the doorway. He had a football jersey in one hand and his cock in the other. It was already hard again. I smiled and took the jersey from him and gave his hard cock a quick stroke.

"Sorry, only one cum per customer right now, guys." I told him. "Put them away and come down to lunch. Your mother is waiting on us. I want you to go down and thank her for inviting me to live with you, OK?"

They both grinned like idiots and nodded agreement. As we walked down the hall, I pulled the jersey over my head. It fit me like a tent. It came down to the backs of my calves in back, but my breasts held the front up so it just came to my knees. The short sleeves came down to my forearms and the neck was so wide that it slipped off one shoulder, leaving it bare. Both boys seemed to think it was the prettiest thing I had ever worn, judging from the looks they gave me.

"Do you have plans for tonight?" I asked them on the way down the stairs.

"Lori and Sara Henderson are coming over about seven." Jim said. I knew the Henderson girls. Lori was Jim's age and Sara was the same age as me and Bud. They were both very attractive brunettes with good figures.

"You mean you two have dates?" I asked with a tone of mock surprise. "Well good for you!"

"Yeah, you could say that." Bud answered, shyly. "We were just going to hang out, though. Mom won't let Jim drive at all since he busted up the car last year and she won't let me drive the car without her along. It's embarrassing to have to have your Mom take you places, you know. We're too old for this shit."

"Yeah, I guess." I wouldn't know. My mother wouldn't even let me take Driver's Ed when I turned 16. I had never touched the wheel of a car. "Well, I have a date too, I'll have you know."

"Who?" Both boys asked together. I didn't care for the note of jealousy in their voices. But it was nice to hear that they felt possessive of me.

"Do you know Neeka Morgan, from up the street?"

"Yeah?" Jim said. "She's a fox! But she's way shy," he continued, "She hardly ever talks to anyone. Why?"

"She's my date." I said. Bud and Jim looked at each other, but, to their credit, neither said a word.

"What?" I asked, trying to get them to open up. I wanted to know how they felt about me dating Neeka.

"Well," Jim said hesitantly, "she's a girl."

I stopped on the landing, blocking their way, and crossed my arms under my breasts. "So am I. Do you have something against girls, or was that your point?" I asked.

"Uh, no. I mean, yes. Oh, crud."

I gave them both a second to think it over. If this was going to be a problem, if was best if we got it out in the open now. I decided to lay it out for them.

"As you say, she's a fox. I am attracted to her and I think she feels the same way about me. Later on, we might get a little physical. Is the sight of two girls necking going to gross you out? Are we going to have to hide up in my room?"

Their unease with the situation vanished as soon as the mental image of a certain redhead and a certain busty blonde locking lips next to them on the couch came into focus.

"She has a point," Bud said to Jim. "Actually, she has two of them, and they are attached to a fantastic body."

"Darn right," Jim said. "And she is perfectly free to date anyone she chooses. I have no problem with that at all."

"Thank you very much, Bud. Your sucking-up has been duly noted." I turned to Jim. I was glad to hear that his initial concern had been dealt with I would have supposed that having a mother who was bisexual would have eliminated that particular prejudice, but maybe Bambi was more discreet about her affairs than I had thought, or maybe her boys were just rebelling by becoming more conservative.

"So you think Neeka is shy, hunh? I tell you what, I bet you that I can get my date out of her clothes quicker than you can get Lori out of hers."

Jim looked like he was tempted to decline the bet. He knew he should have, but I had tweaked his male ego and he had to accept or lose face.

"You're on." He said. He looked like he knew he was going to lose, but he was going through with it and take his beating like a man. "Ah, what are we betting?"

I thought for a minute. I had already established that I could make them do anything I wanted, so making Jim suffer for losing the bet seemed petty.

"OK, here it is." I told him, trying hard not to smile as I gave him the bad news. "If you win, I have to suck your cock right there in the room in front of both our dates. If I win, you have to eat my pussy."

The look on Jim's face was priceless. I could see the wheels turning in his head as he tried to find the downside to the bet. He was still thinking about it when we got to the breakfast room.

Bambi was just putting the last drinks on the table when the three of us paraded in.

"Well, that took long enough." She said.

"Sorry," I said. "It was hard. But I finally got them to come."

"That's good, I was afraid you had..." She stopped in mid-sentence as she parsed the secondary meaning of what I had said and then saw that I was wearing Jim's jersey and not the towel I had gone upstairs in. She turned her face away and bit her knuckle to keep from laughing out loud. I kept a straight face so I wouldn't give her away. She recovered quickly and went to sit down. She had just reached for her chair when Bud hopped up and pulled it out for her.

"Thank you dear," she said. Bud decided not to stop at holding her chair and stepped in front of her. He put his arms around her and gave her a big hug. He squeezed so hard that her blouse came open, exposing a breast. I expected Bud to recoil in embarrassment, but he didn't. He took the exposed breast in his hand and raised it to his lips and kissed the nipple. Then he pulled his mother's blouse closed and stepped back.

Mrs. Reynolds had no time to react before Jim followed Bud's example. He also gave his mother a big hug. But this time there was no accident. Jim deliberately pulled her blouse open and put his hand under her other breast. He bent his head to her nipple and sucked it into his mouth briefly before returning it with a parting kiss.

Bambi was speechless. She had just had her fondest wish fulfilled. She flushed and dropped into the offered chair so abruptly that I thought her knees must have failed her. As Jim and Bud took their own seats, I watched Bambi try to come to grips with what had just happened. A smile slowly spread across her face. She looked across the table at me through tear-filled eyes. I smiled and shook my head slightly, denying any responsibility. I had merely suggested that they thank her; it was their decision how to do it.

While the rest of us ate heartily, Bambi picked at her food, too stunned to eat. After a few minutes of pushing an olive around her plate, she excused herself and left the room. We could all see the tears on her cheeks as she left. As soon as the door swung closed behind her, both boys turned to me.

"Guys, I'm very proud of you." I told them. "You have made your mother happier than she has been in years."

"But she was crying," Bud observed. He gave me an accusing glare.

"Yes. She was. I know it makes no sense and I can't explain it. Women cry when they are happy just like they cry when they are unhappy. Trust me, those were happy tears. Girls can tell."

Bud and Jim had finished their sandwiches, cleared their plates from the table, and gone back upstairs by the time Bambi came back, still dabbing her eyes. I was halfway through my second sandwich.

"You were right about needing to refuel," I told her. "I'm hungry as a bear."

"Would you like me to fix you something more?" She asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.