Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 2D

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2D - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

I had a finger on either side of my clit. I tugged gently every second or so to keep myself on the orgasmic plateau I had reached. The longer I stayed there, the harder I knew my climax would be. Even as I tried to stay in that place, I was being drawn closer and closer toward climax. I was riding a wave that was rushing toward the shore, one that would sooner or later crash over me and send me tumbling into ecstasy.

"Open your eyes!" I heard Mrs. Reynolds tell me. She seemed a long way away. I was so consumed by what I was feeling that I had totally lost track of where I was. I slowly relaxed my squinched-up eyes and opened them. I looked over at Mrs. Reynolds in the driver's seat. She was looking at me with a sly smile on her face, as if she knew a secret. I saw her eyes flick across me to the window and I rolled my head in that direction. The car was stopped at a traffic light. Outside the window I could see a double-cab pickup truck stopped right next to us. The lettering on the door said Brownville Construction, Inc. and there were three men hanging out of the windows, watching me stroke my clit and wave my pussy in the air.

I was so hot I discovering that I had an audience kicked my arousal over the edge and sent me spiraling into a climax. I arched my back even further and pushed my hips even higher to give them a good look at my pussy. As I stared back at the guys in the truck, I felt my orgasm spark in my clit and rush out to the rest of my body. I needed no more stimulation on my clit, so I grabbed my breasts and squeezed them. As my climax exploded in my head, my eyes shut by themselves. I shrieked as loud as I could so the men could hear me cum as well as see me, then I lost myself in my climax.

I don't remember the car starting up again or the rest of the ride back. The next thing I knew, we were pulling into the driveway of Mrs. Reynolds' house, my fingers were back in my pussy, and I was heading for another climax. I was finding it easier to reach the place where I was so aroused that I could just float along with the least amount of stimulation to my hard clit or my engorged nipples. It was like spinning up a top so that it would stand on its own. I could keep humming along on the verge of orgasm with just a tweak here or a squeeze there. It was wonderful. I supposed it was like being drunk, which I had never been, but there was a fuzzy mental haze and a sense of relaxed euphoria that I thought must have been like that. There was also a sense of excited anticipation of the orgasm that was just about to hit me. I started to wonder if I could walk around like that, just coasting along on a pre-orgasmic high with my clit bulging out between my pussy lips.

Mrs. Reynolds parked the car by the side door so we would not have to carry our shopping bags any further than necessary. When she stopped the car, I jumped out and ran around to the trunk to help with the bags. She popped the trunk open and we grabbed a couple of bags apiece and carried them into the house. It wasn't until we were inside that Mrs. Reynolds reminded me.

"Sam, did you forget something?"

"Hmmm?" I was really zoned out. I must have had a goofy grin on my face as I stood there holding my shopping bags, flexing my ass and jerking my hips to keep my clit buzzing.

"You left something in the back seat. You better run get it."

"OK." I put down the bags and walked back down to the car. It wasn't until I opened the rear door and stuck my head in that I realized what she had sent me for. My clothes were laying on the car seat and I was standing in the driveway completely naked. I had been so fuzzy when I got out of the car that I hadn't thought about my clothes. It never even occurred to me to be shocked at standing outside in the nude. I picked up my clothes and folded them neatly before carrying them into the house.

"Let's leave the bags here." Bambi said. "Come on upstairs with me. We have some unfinished business."

I followed her up to her bedroom like a puppy. I was so looking forward to getting my cherry popped that my pussy juice had run down my legs to my knees. I hopped up on the bed and started rubbing my pussy again.

Bambi undressed quickly. She must have been nearly as aroused as I was. After all, she hadn't cum in the car. She had to sit and watch me cum my brains out for the guys in the truck. She ran to the bathroom and came back with a bath towel that she stuck under my ass. I realized that this was to keep my blood off the bedspread and I got even more excited. I was about to be changed from a girl to a woman.

I watched Bambi as she went into her big walk-in closet and come back with a pink plastic dildo attached to some straps. She stepped into the straps and pulled them up around her waist and her legs. When she tightened the straps the dildo stood straight out from between her legs. It looked like she had a pink cock. She squirted something from a small clear bottle into her hand and rubbed it over the head of the dildo. When she came over to the bed, I got so excited that I started to breathe hard and fast.

I must have looked scared, laying there on the bed, waiting on her to stick that big pink think in me and make me bleed. She took my hand and put it on the dildo. She started fucking the dildo through my fingers. I could feel the slick lube on the plastic. The dildo must have been only about six inches long, but to me it seemed gigantic.

I had one hand on the dildo and one on my pussy, stroking both. I slowly started to pull the dildo toward my small opening. Bambi responded to my pull. She pulled my legs toward her so that my rear end was almost hanging off the edge of the bed. She put the head of the dildo into my pussy, slid it in until she felt the resistance of my hymen and looked me in the eyes.

"Last chance," she said. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I was breathing so fast I was close to fainting. My clit was so hard I would have cum if she blew on it. The feeling of the dildo in my pussy was pushing me quickly over the edge into another climax. I nodded and said, "Do it. Fuck me!"

She grabbed hold of my ass and braced her legs against the bed frame. She pulled back her hips a couple of inches. Before I had a chance to change my mind, she rammed her hips forward, driving the dildo into my pussy.

The sensation of the base of the dildo grinding into my clit fired off my orgasm. My legs went around Bambi's butt and locked. I pulled her into me and held on as tightly as I could while I came all over the dildo inside my pussy. She lay down on top of me and put her arms around my arched back, riding me as I bucked like a wild horse on the bed. I was so keyed-up and my orgasm came so quick after she pounded the dildo into me that I didn't feel any pain at all. It wasn't until several minutes later when my orgasm had faded, that I felt anything other than pure pleasure.

Bambi pushed herself up off me and slowly pulled the dildo out. I felt a slight sting, but nothing like the pain I had been expecting. When it was out, I could see a couple of smears of my blood against the plastic before she wiped it off on the towel. She unstrapped the dildo and stepped out of it. Then she pulled the towel up between my legs like a diaper and closed my legs over it.

"You just relax," she said as she pulled a blanket over me. "I'll check in a minute to make sure the bleeding has stopped, then we'll give you a douche to clean you up. Now, I'm going to go make us reservations at the Four Oaks for dinner."

I opened the blanket and reached out to her, dragging her up onto the bed with me. I pulled the blanket over both of us and we snuggled together while we waited for the bleeding to stop. That was one of the most tender moments I had ever felt, laying there cuddling and kissing with the woman who had just taken my virginity.

Later, after I had washed thoroughly, inside and out, I put on one of my nice outfits. It had a nearly sheer white jacket with a lace pattern that fastened at one point below my breasts and left my cleavage and my stomach bare. The pants were flared low-riders in red lycra that looked like a second skin. I could have worn a thong under the pants, but there was no way it wouldn't show and I think having your underwear hanging out looks tacky. When I had to pull the pants up into my crack to get them high enough to cover my pubic hair, I decided I really had to start shaving down there so I would not have to worry about that problem any more.

We didn't get me any shoes when we went shopping, so I had to wear my walking shoes. They were white, so they matched, but I thought some strappy heels would have looked better.

After I finished dressing to go out, I went downstairs to the family room. Mrs. Reynolds was still getting ready, but Bud and Jim had already changed and were on the sofa watching TV. The last time they had seen me, my breasts were flat, stretched-out bags. I knew they would be surprised to see me now. As I walked quietly up behind them, I thought about how I felt about them. To put it mildly, I had not been impressed by their behavior either before or during my 'torture' sessions. I particularly remembered the "EWWWW!" comment that Bud made about my breasts and especially the looks on both their faces when I did my cheerleader routine for them. I had to remind myself that that had been barely 24 hours ago. My body and my life had completely changed in that time, but I knew that they had not changed. They were both a couple of spoiled brats who badly needed to be taught to be considerate of others. Their mother loved them too much to do it. I guessed that made it my job to train them. I smiled to myself as the thought of training the boys came to me. Mrs. Reynolds wasn't the Mistress of Pain — I was. I had taken it and I was now qualified to dish it out.

I put my shoulders back and held my head high as I stepped around the couch and walked over to the TV. I punched the power button to shut it off and I turned to face Bud and Jim with my hands on my hips.

"Hello, boys," I said. Their reaction was everything I hoped it would be. Their eyes locked onto my chest and their mouths fell open. Their little brains were as transparent as glass. I expected them to start drooling any second. I let them have a good, long look at me. I turned and posed some, trying not to be too obvious about it. Although I don't think it mattered a bit to them how obvious I was being. Their mother was right about one thing — my 48-18-28 measurements could reduce boys to quivering jelly.

I started to play with the one button below my breasts that held my top closed. I plucked at it and ran my fingers around it as though I couldn't figure out how to operate it. I mimed tugging and pulling at my jacket as though it was suffocating me and I was trying to get it off. I stroked my stomach and my hips and let my fingers flutter over my pussy as if I were about to start fingering myself. When I thought they had been teased enough, I put my fists back on my hips and stamped my foot to get their attention.

"Where are your manners, guys? Don't you stand up when a woman walks into the room?"

It was as though they had been reeled up on a line. Both of them rose to their feet. I could see their hard cocks tenting their dress slacks. I smiled sweetly at them and looked pointedly down at the bulges in their pants.

"Oooo. I see you like me. It looks like you like me a lot. That's nice. Would you like to show me how much you like me? Why don't you take those hard cocks out and let me see how much you like me?"

Both flinched a hand toward their zippers, but they both stopped short of pulling their dicks out. They needed some more encouragement.

"Aw, c'mon. Show me. Pleeeeese? I promise not to bite... hard." I licked my lips and flicked my tongue at them. Both zippers went down at the same time. I stepped around the coffee table to stand close between both boys as they pulled their cocks out for my inspection. It was funny how easy it was to get them to do what I wanted. It was as if their brains shut down when their cocks went up.

I was surely no authority on cocks, but they both seemed to have really large ones. Neither was completely hard yet, but Jim's curved out from his groin and hung down to a couple of inches above his knees. It had to be over 10 inches long — maybe over 11. Bud's was only a little shorter, but his cock looked a lot thicker than his brother's. I smiled at both of them to reassure them as I reached out with both hands to stroke their cocks at the same time. The way they each moaned when my hand closed around his manhood made me feel really powerful and in control.

I stood and stroked them for a while — just for the novelty of it, I told myself — but I also got a big thrill from having a cock in my hand. Having hold of two at once would have been a very heady feeling, but holding cocks that I suspected were on the upper end of the scale size-wise was making me so hot I was getting dizzy. For a second, I thought of going easy on them. I thought about stroking them until they came and I almost decided to do it, just to watch them spurt.

Then I thought about what it would feel like to have one of those inside me and it was almost my undoing. I felt such a rush of heat through my body that I knew I had to push that thought away quickly or I would surely give in to the temptation. If I dwelled on it, I might lose the upper hand here and end up on the floor, begging them to teach my newly deflowered pussy what a real cock felt like. They could probably teach me some new ways to beg. The idea of me lying on my back, showing them my pussy and pleading pitifully for some cock even gave me a mini-orgasm. I mustered all my resolve and tried to think about something else.

My next thought was about sucking them. I had never done that before and I wondered what it would be like. I especially wondered what their jizz would taste like. I managed to resist that one too.

I hated to hurt them, but I had to teach them an important lesson that would lay the groundwork for our future relationship, so I squared my shoulders and got on with matters at hand.

"Guys? Your cocks are really nice. They are really big. And they are really hard. I want to tell you something. It's something important, so listen up. Do you remember yesterday, when you looked at me and made those awful faces and that awful noise?"

They nodded. If all the blood hadn't left their brains for their cocks, they might have figured what was coming.

"Well, do you remember watching me do my cheerleading routine for you while wearing five pounds of iron hanging from my nipples? There is a lesson that I want you to learn from that. The lesson is..." I squeezed their cocks as hard as I could and hung on tight as they started to shriek. "The lesson is that I can take one hell of a lot of pain. Can you? I can function perfectly well, and even smile pretty, when I am in excruciating agony. How are you doing?"

I took pity on them and let go. They both dropped to the sofa, clutching their bruised genitals. It made me feel bad to have hurt them, but I reminded myself that I could have been rougher on them — I could have squeezed their balls.

"This ends the lesson. If you missed it, I will repeat it for the slow learners: I am tougher than you are. Make no mistake about that. If you are nice to me, I will be very nice to you. We can have a lot of fun. I might even let you two fuck me. I think I would like that, actually. But you will be nice to me, or I will hurt you. You will be courteous. You will be considerate. You will be polite. If I ask you to do something nicely, you will smile and say, "Oh, yes. Happy to." If I have to ask twice, I won't be smiling, and shortly, neither will you. Now. Are we clear on the rules?"

"Yes," they both croaked together. They were watching me now like I was a dangerous animal that had got loose in the house. I knew they never suspected that all my acting skills had been learned from their mother.

"Good. Now, stand up and let me see those cocks again." They hesitated, as I expected. "UP! Now!" I said in a commanding voice. This time they both jumped to their feet. "Remember what I said about telling you twice? Now let's see those cocks.

They both pulled their deflated cocks out to show me. I looked each one over carefully. There did not seem to be any damage. I smiled and got down on my knees in front of them. I took both cocks in my hands again and started stroking. I did not wait for them to get hard again. I leaned over and kissed Jim's cock. Then I opened my mouth wide stuck my tongue out and licked the head. It tasted pretty good. I sucked it into my mouth for a good taste. I washed my saliva all over it and sucked it clean again. I pulled his cock out of my mouth with a pop and kissed it again, looking up into his eyes. Then I did the same to Bud's, which I had some trouble getting my mouth over, because it was larger and it had swollen considerably while I was working on his brother. When I had given both cocks a quick tongue-bath and a kiss, I stood up.

"OK, guys. That's all. Put them away... for now." I smiled and winked at both boys. I waited until they had zipped up and sorted themselves out again. I tried with all my might not to let them see that letting go of their cocks was very hard for me to do. Having had a taste of cock, I found that I liked it. I liked it a lot. In addition to the feeling of power it gave me to have them at my mercy, I liked the sensation of handling, touching, tasting and even smelling their vaguely musky scent. I especially liked the looks on Jim and Bud's faces while I was sucking their cocks. It was a really wonderful feeling to make someone feel that good. I decided right then that I was going to get very well-acquainted with these two guys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.