Leasa - A Southern Belle - Cover

Leasa - A Southern Belle

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A prominent white socialite from America's Deep South learns that in Africa the black man rules

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Cuckold   Interracial   White Female  

The following story is 'incomplete' in that it was written in conjunction with the lady in question. Unfortunately her trip to Africa did not work out quite along the lines she had planned at one point events overcame her and she no longer was willing to describe what happened. Leasa was an exceptionally beautiful blond lady, rather high powered and dominant in nature. She also had a rather twisted nature and in some respects I tend to think she received her comeuppance in Africa. I suspect she was not entirely honest about her past, or at least honest with herself. She lost her virginity at early teen age to black American employee of her father who 'she' manipulated into having sex with her. Ah Hmm, I wonder just who manipulated who! She was a wild child who suppressed that wildness and married the Harvard trained wimp her parents chose for her. He was wealthy and from the right east coast pedigree. Her social standing was of the highest. Her sexual preference was dominating men. She believed African men would be no different to black American men, or even white men.

When she went to Africa she had been determined to humiliate her husband as much as possible, including sexually. After this story unfolds she succeeded in that, but lost control of her own sexuality as African men 'just took over.' They 'made her' do disgusting things like licking their cocks clean afterwards, licking ass, they conned her into allowing them to tie her down over a bench then encouraged the dogs to fuck her. She used the gang bang to shame her husband and she delighted in offering cream pies. Though always insisting it was just her excitement. Andy worried but she dismissed his fears. Sometimes with contempt at other times with reassurance and passion. She delighted in fooling her husband, particularly encouraging him to lick after she had been fucked. Andy greatly feared that his boss had become her lover, but was unable to prove or discover anything. In one of the particular nasty sides of her character for nine months she encouraged Andy to believe the baby was his.

When it popped out black, she just laughed...

Andy and Leasa arrive in Africa

(No disrespect to Andy, Leasa's husband, is intended by this story. Andy's role has been twisted by me for the 'further enjoyment' of the readers?!!!)

Andy stepped through the oval of the plane's door. He flinched at the wave of heat and stepped back.

'Ouch!' Hands shoved him sharply in the back. 'You stood on my toe!'

He lurched forward back into the burning heat.

'It's hot!'

'My toe!... if it is bruised I'll never forgive you!'

Andy grimaced. There was not much his proud wife did forgive him for! Ever since she had granted him her hand in marriage, she had made it very clear what a privilege it was for him to marry into the Jackson family of Charleston.

That Leasa was one in a long family history of classic, blond, southern belles and he was a very lucky man to marry her!

Lucky!

Andy was beginning to think he was one of a series of dupes to marry yet another Jackson snooty bitch.

Not that he thought that when she smiled at him. Nor did he think that when Leasa persuaded him to try and create another generation of southern belles by getting her pregnant.

Unfortunately, that endeavour had proven useless and that had only added to his lovely wife's edginess.

Leasa shuffled forward as the press of passenger's seeking to leave the aeroplane pressed close. She shoved her husband in the back again. The heat seemed scorching but she was not going to deign to comment on it after her husband's embarrassing display.

Hot! What did he expect in Africa?

At the bottom of the aeroplane's steps she looked around. Where was the coach to take them to the terminal? Andy had already sussed the situation and turned to Leasa even as other passengers began the trek across the concrete apron of the runway towards the run down looking building that made up Harare International Airport.

'We are going to have to walk to the terminal.'

'Walk!' Leasa screeched.

'I don't walk anywhere!'

'Honey, we don't have a choice, please don't make a scene in front of all the passengers.'

Leasa glared at her failure of a husband. His inability to earn enough to pay her shopping bills had led to his asking for a transfer to the Harare office as a means of escaping his credit card debt! After three years of marriage he had failed to provide her with a baby girl to carry on the Jackson southern tradition. For over 300 years the Jackson family had produced a series of aristocratic southern belles and family pressure for her to do the same was high. Her own acceptance of Andy's transfer was largely to escape the pressure from her own family from her failure to get pregnant.

As if it was her fault!

She let Andy make love to her whenever she thought she was fertile. Though Leasa had not bothered to attend those embarrassing sex education classes at school and her mother had not bothered to give her a woman's talk. Which was just as well as she would not have born the embarrassment of such a talk!

Andy turned away, hefted the travelling bag they had been allowed inside the cabin and set off sullenly for the terminal.

Leasa glared daggers at his back. Then she pulled herself together, and followed her husband. Her make up was not going to survive in this heat. The sooner she was under cover the better.

In the terminal Andy was looking nonplussed and to her surprise was shaking the hands of a black man. She frowned and moved closer. Andy turned to her.

'Oh Hi Honey. This is Mr Hooper. He is the manager of the Harare Office and was kind enough to meet us and see us safely through the airport.'

Leasa's eyes widened. Her husband's boss was a black man!!!

As he ushered them towards the baggage conveyor she leaned closer to her husband.

'You didn't tell me your boss would be a black man!'

'I didn't know... Mr Hooper... it doesn't sound like an African name.'

'You are going to have to take orders from a black man!' Andy looked distinctly uncomfortable. 'Our families will have a fit if they ever found out you took orders from a black man... it's disgraceful!'

'Honey, this is Africa.'

Leasa's whispers were not quite as low as she wished. Ferak Hooper kept his face impassive as he realised that his new employee and his wife were racists. That would make it difficult, and he would stamp down hard on Andy at every opportunity. Leasa was everything he had been told about. A classic blond beauty. She would do well in a public relations role but he would have to deal with her racist attitudes. On second thoughts making such a beautiful white racist submit to black cock would have its own piquancy among his business contacts.

Andy would have been shocked to know his boss back in Charleston had discussed with Ferak the usefulness of Andy's wife might prove in satisfying the sexual needs of their African clients. Mr Johnson had taken a perverse delight in transferring Andy to Harare. The snooty haughty bitch would soon get broken in to black cock and that would teach her a lesson for snubbing his advances towards her at the last company barbecue.

Mr Hooper had promised a video of her in a compromising position, which he would circulate around the executives in Charleston if she refused his advances when she returned...

They all gathered around the packed crowd at the conveyor belt. African porters Darted through the throng sweeping up indicated suitcases and loading them up on trolleys. Leasa give a start as a warm hand cupped, and caressed her bottom. A hand that was clearly underneath her short dress!

Leasa struggled to turn in the crush. She looked behind her as she sought to turn in the press. A grinning black porter leered over her shoulder as the hand casually squeezed the soft curve of her bottom. He winked at her and his hand sought to slip inside her panties!

Outraged Leasa finally turned. Like lightning her hand rose and slapped his face. The African's grin widened. His hand now that she had turned sought out her feminine centre. Shouts of glee from the other porters indicated their enjoyment of the show.

A shiver passed through Leasa as a black hand lightly stroked her white southern womanhood! She slapped him again and pulled free, flushed and shaken at the lascivious thrill his hand had generated.

'That black bastard touched me!' Leasa yelled at her husband. Alarmed Andy looked around at the sea of black faces and the disapproving glance of his boss.

'Honey, watch your words.'

'Words! If you were more of a man these black bastards would not dare touch me up.' Andy flinched at the uncalled for words of reproof from his wife. But he was even more nervous of the effect of his wife's words on the sea of black faces around them.

Mr Hooper stepped forward, taking the arm of Leasa possessively. The act served to warn off the porters that she was spoken for, and they laughed and moved on to recover the baggage and harass the other pretty white ladies who had just arrived.

Andy swallowed as he watched a black hand rise from the waist of a girl and casually squeeze a developing breast. God, the girl could only be 14, and she was being groped and fondled sexually. His own cock stirred as he thought about what the Africans would like to do that fresh faced teenager if they could get her alone. The girl herself, flushed and her handbag rose in front of her. To his surprise he realised she was hiding the actions of the black hand rather than seeking escape!

The young tramp was letting that African fondle her!

No wonder the African porters were so forward if white women here were so permissive!

Leasa glared at him.

'Wasn't that our baggage?' She nodded to the set of Louis Vitton suitcases that were now 10 paces off further down the line. Ten paces crowded with the press of bodies. Andy struggled through the crowd.

Mr Hooper led Leasa through the press towards customs and immigration. She tried to pull free of this impertinent black man's grip and was astonished by the strength of his grip. She looked sideways at him, then quickly looked away. It was embarrassing to be led like this, but at least he was keeping the riff raff Africans away.

She looked around the hall. She was being stared at. She was used to men staring. But this was different. It was black men openly staring. They wouldn't have dared stare back home. These men didn't just stare their eyes were filled with open hunger as they lingered on her. She sniffed and glared back.

Nevertheless she could feel her body responding to the sexual tension in the room. She cursed her womanhood, while her mind retrieved the feel of that black hand caressing her womanhood. A shiver went down her spine.

It was going to be more dangerous here than she had thought. Danger in a way she had not expected.

Andy struggled along behind. His wife's words had meant no porter would carry their luggage and he was struggling under the load. All of the baggage trolleys having suddenly disappeared! He watched as Mr Hooper breezed through customs and immigration and he struggled to keep up so that they would realise he was with Mr Hooper.

Outside the airport he looked on in astonishment as Mr Hooper escorted his wife into luxurious Mercedes and the car then whisked away without him! His wife's startled eyes looking back for him.

He had just started to panic when another African rushed up.

'Mr Jackson?' Andy was slow to realise he was being addressed. Even after three years he was not comfortable with being forced to take up the Jackson surname, rather than his wife accepting his.

Her looked away from the disappearing Mercedes to the deferential bobbing African in front of him.

'Mr Hooper asked me to bring you your company car.'

Instantly diverted Andy glanced in the indicated direction where there was a brand new 4 wheel drive Range Rover parked by the roadside.

'Can I take your luggage, Sir.'

Sir! This was getting better! He offloaded the luggage and admired the new car. His wife could look after herself for a while. Serve the snooty bitch right to have to spend time with his African boss one to one. If she was going to survive in Africa she was going to have to learn some new ways.

He walked around the car, admiring its shiny polished exterior. He was tempted to start tinkering with the engine. He put his hand on the bonnet and pulled back quickly. He had burned his hand! The shiny metal was hot enough to fry eggs!

Ah well, he would look at the engine later.

The deferential African was holding the door open for him and he slipped into the driver's seat. His hands caressed the steering wheel as his eyes flashed across the unfamiliar English control panels. With a start of alarm he realised it not automatic.

Was he going to make a fool of himself in front of this African employee?

Leasa was distinctly uncomfortable at being alone in a car with two African men. Mr Hooper's chauffeur drove the car while Mr Hooper sat beside her in the back. She was alarmed at sitting so close and casual with a black man.

Suddenly she missed her husband. She glanced behind her as the airport disappeared in the dust behind.

'Your husband is being given his new company car. He will be along shortly.'

The drive took half an hour, and Leasa struggled to pay attention to Mr Hooper. Half annoyed that she was obliged to listen to a black man, half distracted by the vista outside the limousine's windows. At least it was cool in the car.

She stared with suppressed awe at the vibrant colour of the flowering trees and vividly coloured bushes. Expensive looking luxury villa's lined the road. At one point they briefly passed through a poor area. Africans stared at the luxury car as it passed, and Leasa stared in turn at homes made from corrugated iron, breeze block, and what looked like sheets of garden trellis fencing. Thin children that played in the dust, African men sipping beer as big African women berated them.

Back in a wealthy area the car swept through the open gates set in the midst or pristine white washed walls. The car pulled up in front if a villa that could have been taken straight from a film set. Leasa tried not to be impressed as Mr Hooper announced that this would be their new home.

It was magnificent!

Suddenly things seemed much better and she actually thanked Mr Hooper.

A young African boy of 17 rushed from the now locked gates. To her surprise it was to Mr Hooper's door that the boy ran. Opening the car door for Mr Hooper and bowing low with a mixed look of deference and fear. Leasa was startled by that look of fear. Why did the boy fear Mr Hooper?

After Mr Hooper had left the car he rushed around the car and open for Leasa. Again bowing low deferentially, as she swung her legs out of the car she caught another look pass across his face before it was quickly suppressed as his eyes raked her shapely legs. She was familiar with that look, and suppressed quite satisfaction. She would make this immature boy's life a sexual torment with her teasing!

Though as she stepped out of the car and he stood up Leasa was struck by his dark flesh, and the rippling muscles that seemed to shine in the sunlight. The boy was wearing a pair of shorts and nothing else. His flat stomach was ridged with muscle, and Leasa felt a ripple of butterflies inside her own stomach.

Mr Hooper ignored the boy. He waved at the long low covered garages and his driver edged the car carefully within where the interior would be protected from the searing heat of the sun.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.