My Life - Cover

My Life

Copyright© 2006 by comix

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My travels through life and my sexual adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

Monday morning at work was a complete blur for me. My mind kept going back to my encounter with Sam the previous day. All I could think of was that wonderful uncut black cock that I'd had all to myself, knowing that I wanted it again.

It was still hard for me to think of Sam as being 80 years old! His body was like that of a much younger man and he certainly knew how to use his equipment.

Somewhere, in the back of my mind, I found myself thinking of Grandpa Ned in the same way, wondering what he was like in bed. Was he as good as his brother? Better? Was his cock as large as Sam's? All sorts of questions were wondering through my mind.

"Hey, girl," I heard someone behind be say. Looking back I could see it was Janie, the girl who was in the cubicle behind me.

"You look like you're in a dream world this morning. Everything ok?"

"Yeah," I answered. "Just got a lot on my mind this morning, that's all."

"Well, you look like you in another solar system, Chris."

"I've just something on my mind that won't leave me along. That's all."

"Nothing serious, I hope."

"Not really," I answered. "Just thinking about a hot date I had this past weekend."

"Really?"

"Damn!" I thought to myself. "Of all the people I had to say that to, it had to be Janie."

Now, don't get me wrong. Janie's a very nice girl, but once she gets her 'hooks' into something, it's had to distract her until the whole story is told, and I wasn't in a mood to tell her anything right now, if at all.

"You going to tell me?"

"Nope!" I laughed.

"Ok." She lowered herself behind the barrier and I could hear the creaks as she sat down in her chair.

"Be that way," she told me, over the partition.

"I will." Again I laughed at her. I knew that down inside though, Janie was plotting to get me to tell her about my date, and I thought that I might just let her know a few details later on, but not right now. After all, I still had to come to terms with it myself.


Later that morning I called Dr. Edwards office, to see if I could move my next appointment up to this afternoon. After my weekend I thought it would be good to talk to him while the memories were still fresh in my mind.

"Let me check with his schedule," his secretary told me, then put me on hold.

I was just beginning to get frustrated with the wait when she came back on the line.

"Can you be here at 4:30? He's booked till then and we had a cancellation."

"Yes, that's fine. Thank you so much. See you then."

I hung up, already feeling a little moisture beginning to gather inside me. I could only reason that I was getting wet thinking of the weekend with Sam.

I settled back down and got the rest of my work done. After all, if I was going to have to leave early, I wanted to make sure that there wasn't anything important left on my desk for tomorrow morning. I wanted to be able to start fresh tomorrow, without anything left over from today.


"You can go in now, Ms. Egger."

"Thank you."

I got up and entered Dr. Edward's office, with his secretary right behind me.

"I'm leaving," she told Dr. Edwards. Are you sure you'll not be needing anything else?"

"Thank you, Ms Steens. I'm quite sure that everything will be just fine. Enjoy your date. I'll see you in the morning."

"Thank you, doctor." She closed the door as she left and about 3 or 4 minutes later I heard the outer door to the office close as well.

"If you'll excuse me a minute, Chris, I'll go and make sure the office is locked up before we begin. Since you're the last patient of the day I'd like to make sure we aren't disturbed."

He left the office just long enough to make sure all was taken care of in the outer office and then he came back into the room, locking the door behind him as well.

"Now then, Chris, what can I do for you today?"

"Well, Dick," I automatically fell into using his Christian name, like he'd asked me to. It had just seemed natural and to tell you the truth, I don't think I even thought about it. "I had a wonderful weekend and I wanted to talk to you about it while it was still fresh in my mind."

"I take it that you had a good time?"

"Yes, I did. I'm just a little nervous about the whole thing though."

"Why?" he asked.

"Well, that's just it, I'm not really sure myself. I guess the fact that the man is so much older than I am is one reason."

"And just how old is he?"

"80!"

"Really?"

"Yes. I've always found myself attracted to older men, but I never thought that someone that age would get my attention."

"And just how did that happen?"

I sat there and explained the whole thing to Dick. I told him how I'd known his brother when I was younger and what Grandpa Ned had done for the kids in my neighborhood. I told him about meeting Grandpa Ned last weekend and how he'd invited me to his house to get over the despair I'd felt when the memories of Sid had come back to me, unbidden. I also told him about my night at Sam's house, but I was careful to leave out the part about finding the two brothers in bed together, sucking each other off. There were some things I didn't feel too eager to talk about just now. I decided that I might tell him about that part later, but right now decided to just withhold it.

"Well, it seems to me that you're making some progress with your life. I think this is definitely a step in the right direction for you. But, I would caution you to take it slowly. After all, you don't want to bite off more then you can handle right now."

"Hey! I'm not looking for a relationship. This just happened. I didn't ask for it, either. But, on the other hand, I'm glad it happened. I need something like this to happen for me and I'm glad that it did. Just because Sam's 80, doesn't mean I regret for one minute what happened, cause I don't. I like Sam and I'd like to continue seeing him, but as far as a relationship goes, that's not going to happen. And yes, I guess it's because of the age difference, but I can't really say that I'm hurt by it. I'm not. It just happened. I needed some attention right then and Sam was there for me.

"It felt good.

"I wanted it.

"Hell, I even think Sam wanted it to happen.

"The point is, IT DID HAPPEN!! I'm happy about it, too."

"I never said you shouldn't be, now did I?"

"No, you didn't.

"Thank you."

"Nothing to thank me for, Chris. I'm happy to see that you're feeling better about yourself."

As I sit here and talk to Chris I'm reminded of the throbbing hardness in my own pants. Just the thought of her fucking a black man, like myself, has my cock aching to be inside her. While I sit and think of the details she's already told me of how it felt to fuck someone so much older then herself, I find myself wanting to thrust my cock into her as well. That will happen shortly though. Right now I want to listen to what she has to say about her just lost virginity, greatly wishing that it had been me to have taken it from her. That's fine with me thought. I know that I can have her anytime I want her, right here in this office. Hell, I can even have her invite me to her place for a romp in her own bed, and perhaps I'll do that one of these days, but for right now I've got to be satisfied with knowing that I can control her and get her to do things that she's not even aware of.

I look up at her, see her glowing from her encounter and feeling happy about it. I can see that she's a much better person then she was just a little less then a week ago, when I first saw her here. She's got a more confident radiation about her. She's more in control of her emotions then she was right after Sid was killed.

I look at her face and see a radiance I'd not noticed before. I just look at her and after a few minutes I tell her her Key word and watch as that radiance changes to a blank stare in her eyes, as she's under my control once more.

"Chris," I say to her. "Tell me how you really feel at this moment."

She sat there for a few minutes and I could tell that she was thinking of something.

What? I couldn't be sure. All I could do was sit and wait for her to tell me.

"I want to get undressed and suck your cock."

"I must admit, I was hoping she'd say something like that."

"You sure, Chris?"

"Yes."

I stood up and moved in front of her, as she sat on the sofa.

"You know what you want to do, Chris, so do it."

I watched as she scooted up to the edge of the sofa, reached for my belt and undid it, then lowered my zipper and let my pants fall to the floor. My cock was still rock hard in my shorts and she pulled those down as well and my cock bounced free of its restraint and practically slapped her in the face, she was that close.

She grabbed me and pulled my skin back, revealing the glob of pre cum already leaking from my hole and stuck out her tongue and licked the juice, savoring it on her tongue before swallowing it.

She entertained herself by pumping my cock up and down, pulling the loose skin up and over then down and off my cock head again and again. My foreskin seemed to fascinate her to no end and I was thrilled to just watch her and the reaction she had to it. I knew that I was feeling great and was hoping that she was as well.

With her other hand she massaged my balls, kneading them between her fingers. I loved the feel of them being handled like that and just stood there allowing her to continue.

Then she leaned forward and took my cock head into her mouth, sticking her tongue between my cock head and the loose skin, something she loved to do whenever she sucked on me, and believe me, I wasn't going to stop her, either. She moved her hand, the one she'd held my cock with, and moved it between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.