My Life - Cover

My Life

Copyright© 2006 by comix

Chapter 3b

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3b - My travels through life and my sexual adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

I sat there in the waiting room, flipping through at least 6 of the totally out-dated magazines, almost getting up twice and leaving. Then I thought better of it and decided that the wait was going to be worth it all and would just wait and see what this Dr. Edwards had to tell me. I mean, what did I have to lose here, right? I wanted to get this over with and if I were to leave I'd never find out what my problems were.

"Miss Eggers," the receptionist called, "You can go in now."

"Thank you."

I got up, straightened the small wrinkles out in my skirt, and went to the door to Dr. Edward's office. I gently knocked and when I heard the Dr's response I opened the door and went in.

I don't know what I'd been expecting, but Dr. Edwards is a nice looking black man. He's perhaps the blackest man I've ever known. I mean his skin reminded me of pictures of coal I'd seen in magazines. I guess I'd place his age in his late 50's, perhaps early 60's, with slightly graying hair and a well trimmed Van Dyke. His eyes seemed to sparkle as he got up from behind his desk and extended his hand for a warm hand-shake. I felt an unexpected tingle between my legs as my hand made contact with his.

"Miss Eggers," his voice was not quite a deep bass, but nice to listen to just the same, "welcome to my office. Please," he indicated the chair in front of his desk, "be seated."

I was going to like seeing this man. Him demeanor was easy-going and his voice had that 'trusting' tone to it. I immediately liked him and looked forward to talking to him about my problems. I had to cross my legs to try and stem the feeling I was getting in my pussy. I couldn't believe I was sitting here in this man's office, actually thinking of having a 'relationship' with him. That would be unprofessional of him, and not very nice of me. I'd heard of people falling in love with their doctors, but I was determined that I wasn't going to be one of them, regardless of how I felt between my legs.

"Do you mind if I call you by your first name, Miss Eggers?" he asked me.

"No. Not at all, Dr. Edwards."

"Good."

"Now, let's discuss a few 'rules' that apply only in this office, shall we?

"First, when we're in my office I'll call you Chris and you're to call me Richard or Dick, whichever your prefer. We're on an informal basis here and I find that the patient is more comfortable when we're on a first name basis. Outside the office I'll always call you Miss Eggers and you'll call me Dr. Edwards. Is that ok with you, Chris?"

"Sounds unusual, but it's find with me, Dick."

"See, that makes you feel easier already, doesn't it?"

Surprisingly, it really did, and I told him so.

"Ok, let me tell you a little about what I have in mind here."

"Please do," I answered.

"Well, we're just going to sit here and chat a little bit, and during the course of the conversation I'll be asking you some unusual questions and your honest answers are required. Tell me whatever you have on your mind and I'll take notes that'll help me to determine the course of treatment and to what degree of hypnosis I'll need to use on you for our sessions to begin.

"Now, you're 26, right?"

"Yes, a couple of months ago, in fact."

"You state on you forms that you consider your sexual orientation to be bi, right?"

"Yes."

"Why is that?"

"I've only had two sexual contacts in my life, Dick. The first was with my best friend and the second was with a black man I met at a bar and started a 'relationship' with. I found that I enjoyed both contacts, and, with my limited exposure to sex, I just decided that I liked it both ways and didn't see any reason not to continue with that orientation."

"Very good. That was a great answer.

"See, it's easy. Isn't it?"

Now that I thought about it, I guess I was surprised at just how easy the answer had come to me. I felt myself relaxing even more in this man's presence.

"Yes, it is."

"Good.

"Let's continue. Now, how did you feel about being with a black man that was almost 11 years older then you?"

"To tell you the truth, I never thought of it in those terms. He was just a man who approached me when I was feeling rejected, he talked nice, treated me with respect and made me feel good."

"Were you in love with him?"

"I'm not sure if I was or not," I answered honestly. Mainly, because I really didn't know for sure if I had been in love with Sid or not. Guess I'll never know for sure now, though.

"What was the extent of your sexual contact with Sid?"

Now that question did catch me a little bit off guard, but then Dick had told me that he'd have to ask some unique questions.

"All we had was some quick oral sex in the back seat of his car. I took him in my mouth and then he did the same to me."

"Did he shoot his load in your mouth?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.