My Life - Cover

My Life

Copyright© 2006 by comix

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My travels through life and my sexual adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

Dr. Edwards office was in one of the new Medical Towers on the University campus. My appointment was at 2:00 and here I was, sitting in his reception area 30 minutes early. Was I edgy or what? I was also quite nervous. I'd never been to a psychologist before. Never felt that I had a need to, but Dr. Edwards had some good recommendations and I figured that I'd go ahead and give it a try. I really had nothing to lose, so why not.

I filled out all the forms that were required.

There was one about the hypnosis that got my attention.

It stated that although hypnosis was not considered to be a cure, it could be used to help people overcome their inhibitions and to improve their lives. It also stated that being hypnotized did not cause people to do anything they considered to be immoral or against their will. Suggestions could be made and if the person being hypnotize was open minded then the suggestion might be worked on to improve their behavior.

That's what I wanted.

Something that would improve my behavior and hopefully improve my life as well.

I really had nothing to lose, so I signed that form and went to work on the last one.

This one was a questionnaire and I began at the top of the page by once again entering my name, address, phone number and contact in case of an emergency.

Next came the first of almost 50 questions.

'Why did to come to the office of Dr. Edwards today?'

That one was easy, so I entered my answer:

'I want to find out why my life has taken so many difficult turns and why I seem to be in such turmoil.'

I then proceeded to answer the others as I came to them

Then came the ones about sexual preferences and even though I wasn't sure how they were relative to my visit, I answered them as truthfully as I could.

All in all, the whole paperwork thing took about 30 minutes and when I was finished with them all, making sure my signatures were on each page, as I'd been instructed by the receptionist, I went back to the desk and handed her the clipboard.

"As soon as Dr. Edwards has a chance to review your forms you'll be called in, Miss."

"Thank you," I said to her and then returned to my chair to wait.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.