M & M'z - Cover

M & M'z

Copyright© 2006 by Zach Miller

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She comes for a weekend visit, and all her expectations are exceeded by the couple she is visiting. A story of lust.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It all started with a phone call. Melissa finally worked up the nerve to call Michelle and the next thing I know, I have flight information and instructions to pick her up at the airport in a couple of weeks. Needless to say the next two weeks were a blur as we sprung for a hotel room for Chris (my roommate), Mel had to clean the apartment, twice, we both had to get haircuts, and she got her manicure and pedicure.

She sent me to the airport because she wanted everything to be perfect for Michelle's arrival. Mel was cooking dinner, setting out the table, with the nice plates and silver from her place. Even her hair and makeup had to be perfect. The two of us had abstained from sex for the two weeks leading up to what was being known as "the visit." Well, she had done a better job than I had, couldn't resist a couple of "Yankees" in those two weeks.

Then the day arrived, Friday, October 13th. I should have known then, being superstitious and all that this was going to be a weekend that I would never forget. It was a sunny, if somewhat cool day, the temp in the low 60's in the early evening as I drove to LaGuardia to pick up Michelle. Of course, had to drive down with the top down, and then pulling into short term parking, closed up the car. Walking to the concourse, my mind wandering, I almost got run over by a bus. Good thing I didn't I mean, how bad would that be, getting run over on Friday the 13th, sheesh.

So, anyway, I get into the terminal and I pull out the sign that Melissa made. It was so cute, it had Michelle's name printed on it in lovey letters, and, if you really looked at it, there were drawings of a sexually suggestive nature, but, the normal person wouldn't have seen that. Hearing the announcement, I head over to baggage claim three. From there I can see the stairs from the gates and the baggage claim. I can't remember if Michelle is bringing bags or just a carry on, but with today's problems, I assume she is checking something. People are starting to come down the stairs when I see her. She is wearing a short black leather skirt, 3 inch heals, a black top and leather jacket. My mouth drops open, she is even more gorgeous in person than in all the photos I have seen.

I can see her looking around, and then resigned beginning to walk to the baggage claim, to pick up her bag. Then I see her look my way, the recognition is immediate, but I hold up the sign and she breaks into this beaming smile, running over and jumping into my arms like a long lost lover. Catching you, surprised, and pressing my lips to yours for a not so quick kiss, then putting you down.

"Hi Michelle, Wow, you look, Wow." Stumbling over my tongue which has to be dragging on the floor at this point. "You have a bag checked, not that you are going to need much this weekend."

"Yea, they said it should be out in a couple minutes" you respond. I watch as you look me up and down, the same way I am you, comparing what you see to the pictures. Of course, by now, my mind is racing with visions of you and Mel, and there is a growing bulge in my jeans.

Thinking to myself, thank god I wore jeans as we head to the carousel to pick up your bag. Going through all the small talk as we wait for your bag to come spinning around. It finally shows, even though it's one of the first ones off, it still seems to take forever at NY airports. Of course, it's a large suitcase.

You look up at me, eyelashes batting, a flirty smile "A girl never knows what she's gonna need when it's play time." You turn and head for the exit with me following carrying your heavy bag.

We head out to the car, talking about how nice the weather is for a mid October day. As we approach the car I ask "So, Michelle, you want to go topless?" The question always gets a questioning look, well, almost always, you start taking off your jacket and pulling up your top, stopping after you have uncovered your bra. I am standing there staring, not believing when you break out laughing.

"Mel told me you were gonna ask that if it was above 40 out. I can see I got a rise out of you." Your eyes traveling down to my now fully hard cock, you lick your lips and walk right to the passenger side of my car, fixing your shirt and putting your jacket back on. "You going to open the door, or just stand looking stupid all day?"

This breaks me out of my reverie and I hit the button unlocking the car door, getting in and starting up the car, putting the top down. We start the hour and a half drive back to my place. I give you the phone, New York law, can't talk and drive, so you can call Mel and tell her we are on our way. The two of you are gabbing away for the first little bit, giving me ample time to look at your legs, down your shirt, that is until the chill gets you and you pull your jacket tighter, prompting me to put on the heat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.