And Joseph Profits - Cover

And Joseph Profits

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Vicky's experiences continue at the hands of an African pimp, but even those are not enough for her, she wants more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Bestiality  

This story is a sequel to Joseph Recruits

Vicky sprawled on the satin sheets as the waves of pleasure from her orgasm receded. Her senses were returning and the hot throb in her loins included an aching rawness.

She had been fucked!

It had been far more exciting than her fevered teenage imagination had led her to expect. The orgasm more intense than any induced by her fingers. She lay back enjoying the feel of satin sheets beneath her. Joseph had risen from the bed and had gone through a side door. From the sounds he was having a shower.

She stretched flexing her fingers and toes.

Her loins were wet, sticky, and hot.

The far door opened and Pieta came into the room. She had forgotten him! Her hands sought to cover herself from his gaze as his eyes raked her naked body. She was not accustomed to being naked in front of men. One arm sought to hide her full breasts, and another her loins.

Pieta grinned.

These English girls were all the same were modesty was concerned. He started stripping off his clothes. He grinned as her eyes widened. He removed his shirt and tossed it to one side. Her eyes he noticed were looking at his exposed chest. Then he pulled off his belt, slowly as her eyes seemed glued to his every action.

Reaching down he pulled off his police-issue boots, and socks. Then he looked again at Vicky.

The girl's eyes were a startling blue and her long blonde hair framed her pretty face. God she was a gorgeous honey! Her slim arm did little to hide the burgeoning breasts beneath.

He waist was slim, and her lithe legs lightly tanned.

He pushed his trousers down watching for the reaction.

Oh God! I'm going to get fucked again!

Vicky stared at Pieta's black cock.

It was not the same size and thickness as Joseph's cock, but it was hard and aroused.

She remembered the wonderful feeling of Joseph's hot thrusting cock, and now she was going to experience another!

She backed away slightly then stopped, embarrassed at the stains on the bed sheet. Stains that served testimony to her recent deflowering.

Besides she did not want to escape. Her hands stopped protecting her body from Pieta's lustful gaze. She propped herself on her elbows to have a better look at his cock. She was conscious of his gaze on her body and lifted her breasts, inviting him to look at them. She knew men liked to look at her breasts. Only three men had seen her breasts naked. Her father, Joseph, and now Pieta!

She liked the lustful way that Joseph and Pieta looked at her breasts. She liked the fact that her breasts aroused these men and made their cocks hard.

She squirmed as Pieta climbed onto the bed and advanced towards her. His hands reached for her ankles and pulled her shapely legs apart. She enjoyed the feel of his strength as his black hand enclosed her slim white ankles and pulled her legs apart. She fell backwards as he manoeuvred his black body between her willing spread thighs.

Then his head lowered and his hot mouth enclosed a nipple.

"Ooooh, yes... I like that!"

Her hands came up and clasped Pieta's dark head to her white breast. She shivered in delight as his tongue as twirled around her nipple. She thrust her breast forward and groaned as she felt his teeth on her breast.

When he used those teeth to nibble and tease her whole body quivered. Then she felt his hard cock hot against her thigh, she pushed and rubbed her thigh against his cock. She was pleased to feel it throb and jerk in response.

When his mouth switched to her other breast, his hand rose up and gripped the already over excited mound. He gripped and squeezed that perfectly shaped full white mound. Fingers tweaked her hard aroused nipples and Vicky's was getting very excited again.

Pieta rose from her breasts, and his head pushed beneath her chin and sought out the soft sensitive skin of her slender white neck. When she realised his intent Vicky raised her head exposing her throat to his licking tongue.

Her hands came up to clasp and stroke his arms. She enjoyed the feel of strong muscles on his arms and squeezed them as his soft, licking tongue worked on her neck. She had never in her life experienced a hot eager tongue licking her there.

Her head fell back on the bed, as his tongue and hands explored. Her legs were spread wide now and she found her hips involuntarily humping up in hot need.

Then she felt his cock nosing at the soft wet entrance to her body, and surged upwards desperate to get it inside her.

Pieta enjoyed the soft white squirming girl beneath him. The 17 year old possessed a full woman's body and he was enjoying it to the full. Her breasts were not over large, but they were firm, jutting with youthful firmness. The pink nipples, he suspected, had not previously received such sustained male attention and he revelled in the feel of them below his lapping tongue.

He liked the way she squirmed and quivered in response to his lustful attention. He switched his tongue to the soft tender skin of her neck, and licked and lapped at the sweet tasting fresh softness.

His cock collided with a warm shapely thigh and was delighted to feel the girl instinctively rub her leg against his hard straining cock. The feel of her soft skin rubbing urgently against him excited him further.

He had long stopped being surprised at the way white women responded to intense physical attention even when they were unwilling participants. It was as though something clicked when they felt hot male bodies close up against them and could not restrain a sexual response. Providing violence was not used they seemed unable to prevent their own bodies reacting positively to being touched and caressed.

He positioned himself between her spread legs. He put his weight on his elbows, and looked down at the panting excited girl. She seemed to glow like an angel. Her eyes were wide and her pupils dilated. Her chest was rising and falling and he loved the way her nipples stood proud and erect from her heaving chest. Her face was flushed pink.

He edged his cock closer and felt her wet entrance brush his cock. She would be well lubricated from her earlier fucking by Joseph. He was used to being second after Joseph. That was a privileged position.

There had been times at the prison when a white woman had been brought in when over 30 men had enjoyed her. The guards would be first, before placing her in a mixed cell knowing that the male prisoners would soon obliterate any evidence of the guards' activity.

When he had taken advantage of one of Joseph's brothels he had rarely found the whores within to be fresh.

He felt the girl beneath him push her hips forward and he slid forward into her hot wet tightness. Her sheath was still delightfully tight, but the slipperiness within allowed him to thrust easily and deeply into her.

She seemed to go into a humping frenzy beneath him as her inner muscles grabbed at his cock, greedily pulling on it with her muscles. He lowered his hips and humped forward. His hands grasped the slim shoulders of the wriggling excited teenager trying to hold her bucking body steady as he thrust deeper.

Vicky wailed as that hot black cock penetrated deeper into her body. She had never dreamed sex would be like this! The heavy male body moving above her and within her was generating heat and friction. She loved the masculine smell assaulting her nose. The warm feel of one body on top of hers was comforting and thrilling at the same time.

Pieta's black body was hard and muscular, so different to her own soft femininity. She grasped him tightly and humped urgently up against him eager for his cock to be deeper inside her.

"Ooooh yes, fuck me!"

The words tumbled out as Vicky was pounded by the male above her.

"Hmmmm! God!"

She felt his balls slap against her loins and her excitement rose as she realised he was all the way inside her. She clasped at the pumping thrusting cock. Her pussy seemed to know exactly what to do with the cock inside as her muscles sucked at the cock wanting to milk it of all within.

The bathroom door opened and Vicky looked with alarm as Joseph came out naked rubbing himself with a towel.

Would he be upset or angry at finding Pieta fucking her?

She watched anxiously for his response. To her surprise he seemed different watching the activity on the bed as he dried himself. She looked down at his cock. The cock that had taken her virginity!

It was lengthening and thickening as she watched. She looked up at him and met his eyes. He grinned and she grinned back as Pieta humped and thrust.

She laughed with joy as she realised he approved. Her laughter ended as a surge of heat erupted inside her body and she realised that Pieta's cock had just emptied itself inside her.

Her head fell back and her own body reacted with paroxysm of pleasure at the intensity of the feeling.

Joseph went through to his study and picked up the phone and called Ohuru, and took it through to his study.

"Ohuru."

The businesslike voice on the other end of the phone was typical of the aggressive business techniques that had propelled Ohuru to Chair of the Harare Chamber of Commerce. "I have something that will be of interest to you."

"Oh, well I'm in a meeting at the moment."

"Untouched... at the moment."

"Really?"

"Well I can be there by 7pm!"

"I doubt if she will be untouched by 7pm."

"Humph! Look Joseph you know I am good for it. Surely you can keep her till then."

"She will have to be back with her parents by then. You know the demand out there. I will have no difficulty finding..."

Ohuru interrupted him. "Back with her parents, she's young then?"

"Young enough 17 years old, but looks younger, innocent as well. At least she was a few hours ago!" Joseph chuckled into the phone.

"You said she was untouched!"

"She is where you like to put it!"

"An innocent pink rose, all puckered and tight, just for you Ohuru."

"Ok, I'll bring Z$10,000." Joseph chucked again.

"Z$20,000 for this one Ohuru. Believe me she's special."

"Humph!"

"You can be her first customer. Long blond curls, and wide innocent blue eyes..."

"Bastard, you've got me hard! I'm not paying Z$20,000 for a used hole!"

"Just imagine those sweet blue eyes popping wide as you take it!"

"You really are a bastard Joseph. I'm on my way she better be as good as you say she is!"

Joseph returned to the bedroom. The lovely blond teenager was sprawled across the bed, a serene satisfied look on her face. He grinned at her and she grinned back.

"It would be a good idea to take a shower honey."

Vicky stretched, not in a mood to stir from the scene of her deflowering. She was a woman! She had finally been fucked, and it was better than she had dreamed!

Joseph brought the palm of his hand sharply down on the bed, and the whole bed wobbled. Vicky grinned.

"Ok... Ok!" Vicky rolled off the bed, suddenly conscious of the wet mess between her legs. Her feet felt rubbery as she stood. She hadn't realised how much the fucking had taken her strength.

She headed for the shower.

"Ohuru is coming," Joseph told Pieta as soon as he could hear the shower running. Pieta looked up surprised then grinned knowingly.

"I had better make the sure there is enough space on the tape!" He left the room heading back to check on his cameras.

"Pauline!" He yelled calling for his white maid. The pretty girl had been listening to the action in the bedroom. She was not exactly happy not to have been included, but she knew that a lashing would have been Joseph's response to any complaint.

"Change the sheets," Joseph ordered. The girl looked at the white satin sheets stained with sweat, sperm, and fresh blood. She grimaced as she gathered up the evidence from the bed she had lost her own virginity on six months earlier.

"When Ohuru arrives show him the sheets, before bringing him through." Pauline nodded obediently. Ohuru, she thought of that perverted African who craved anal sex with teenage white girls, her own bottom tightened at the memory. She felt a moment of sympathy for the unknown girl taking the shower.

Then a crueller smile crossed her face. Ohuru would teach her a good lesson for her temerity in taking Joseph's attention away from her!

When Vicky returned from the bathroom she found Joseph squatting on his heels with clean sheets on the bed. He grinned at her and she grinned back. He motioned to the side of the bed.

"Come Vicky, I want to teach you something else. Come over here and kneel by the side of the bed." His gesture indicated the position he wanted and Vicky scampered over and knelt by the bed.

She looked up at him expectantly, but could not suppress a glance at his cock! It was hard are erect again! She looked back up into his face, and flushed pink at the knowing look in his eyes.

"Further forward, rest your hips on the bed and show off that magnificent round derriere of yours!"

Vicky giggled and moved forward.

She rested herself on her elbows and pushed her full, breasts forward. They had grown early and she knew men liked them. A smile of satisfaction crossed her face as Joseph's eyes followed the movement. Then he reached forward and a black hand cupped that firm, jutting mound and caressed it. If Vicky were a cat she would have purred.

She loved the feel of that warm male hand stroking, and fondling her breast. She pushed the already hard nipple into his palm.

Joseph reached for those blond wavy curls and ran his hand through them, marvelling in the golden colour. He had experienced many blond women and girls. Vicky's shock of yellow curls was special, full and wavy. He enjoyed running his dark hands through her blond tresses. Vicky was too busy enjoying the feelings his exploring hand on her breast was creating and hardly noticed as his other hand curled around her head. Her alarmed squawk was quickly muffled when he pulled her head down quickly as her innocent mouth was suddenly filled with cock! She pulled back in surprise, but Joseph held her head firmly in place and his fingers closed tightly on her nipple and squeezed.

Vicky's muffled yelp at the sudden hot pain in her breast amused him.

"Suck girl! Suck my cock and don't forget to use your tongue!"

Ohuru's arrival was heralded be a horn blast at the gates. Security and house staff checked the security camera's before opening the gates. Pieta was confident that the cameras were set up right. There had been nothing amateurish in the focus as Vicky's tongue had lapped up and down the underside of Joseph's cock!

Joseph rose from the bed and his cock popped out of Vicky's sucking mouth. The teenager had taken to cock sucking like a duck to water! She was going to earn him a fortune! Though that innocence was going to be tested severely in the weeks ahead!

He looked down at the confused girl and she looked hungrily at his wet dark length. Her lips were open, and glistened wetly. Her eyes shone brightly.

"I want..." She panted.

"You can have as much cock to suck as you like, but now we have an important visitor."

Vicky's eyes widened and she made to rise from the bed. Joseph leaned forward and pushed her back down on to the bed.

"This visitor will prefer you just as you are!"

Her eyes widened further, and he grinned at her, offering no further explanation.

"Just lie there kneeling over the edge of the bed. You are freshly showered and clean."

As he stepped off the bed, he patted the soft round curves of her nicely rounded bottom.

"This is what Ohuru has come to see, show the perfection of these round curves and he will be delighted, and so will I."

Vicky looked back at him wondering what was going on. Nevertheless, she repositioned herself. Pushed her bottom out slightly, tucked her arms in, and looked over her shoulder as Joseph dressed quickly. She watched that still hard cock get tucked back in his trousers with a sense of regret. Then she shivered as she realised she was kneeling here naked waiting for the arrival of a strange man.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.