The Adventures Of Sally - Cover

The Adventures Of Sally

Copyright© 2006 by George

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mark and Leesha, happily married, take care of Leesha's niece Sally after her parents are killed in a car accident. Though raised as his sister in-law's daughter, Mark finds out that Sally was actually adopted. This doesn't stop Mark from dealing with his personal conflicts with the issues of youth, sex, and love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping in the trees, and the sun shining through the windows. On either side of me were my two lovely goddesses, still sultry and naked, and sleeping soundly with each of their beautiful faces resting on my chest.

They each had a leg tossed over one of mine and the entire room smelled of sex. As had been the case for just about every day of my life, being first thing in the morning, my cock was standing fully erect and at attention. I didn't want to move, but on the other hand, I couldn't let a hard on go to waste.

I let my hands drift aimlessly across each of their sexy backs, down to their sweet asses, lightly, but firmly cupping each one bringing their warm soft cunny's lightly brushing the outside of each of my thighs. Sally started moving slightly first, bringing her leg up to allow her cunt to brush my leg more forcefully. I looked down at Alex, after hearing her moan softly, and she was bringing her hand up to caress my throbbing dick. She wrapped her hand around it, and started stroking slowly, while she took over moving her hips.

Aimlessly, and almost hypnotically, Sally slid her self down my body, and turned around in the bed, allowing me access to her moistening pussy. I lazily played with Sally's wet snatch, paying close attention to her clit, making her moan softly.

Alex started to stir slightly, rubbing her self on my leg with more force and speed. I took that opportunity to pull Sally closer to me, and guided her to sit on my face. Alex, being fully awake by now, saw her opportunity, and dove her face on my rod. She sucked my stick forcefully, trying her best to get the entire length down her throat. Sally took Alex by the hand, and guided her up to her knees and then Alex straddled me guiding my rock hard poker into her sopping wet slit.

I slid in easily as she was still pretty lubed up after last night's rumpus. Sally and Alex faced each other and started to embrace as ecstasy took over their bodies. They kissed each other, and fondled breasts. I could feel Alex's love canal start to tighten, and it was all the encouragement I needed. I started cumming at the same time Sally started spewing love juice all over my face. Alex came shortly after, riding my slowly shrinking cock for all it had. The two angels fell off of me with a thud, all three of us spent and satisfied.

"Morning daddy." Sally cooed. "That's a nice way to wake up."

Alex simply sighed and curled up next to me. Sally mentioned something about breakfast, and got up out of bed. Alex said something about she'd take the shower first. I lay in the afterglow of raunchy sex with two of the most perfect lovers I've ever had in my life.

Alex left bathroom. "All yours Uncle Mark." She said toweling her hair dry.

"Hurry up daddy, breakfast will be done soon." Sally yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Ok, be right out." I yelled back. I took a quick shower, washing all of the sexual fluids off of me. It didn't take too long, and I was out, and drying off. I put on my bathrobe, and walked down the stairs to the main part of the cabin. Sally had put on a pair of sweat pants, and a tank top, and Alex was still only in a towel wrapped around her body.

"Well ladies, what shall we do today?" I asked sitting down at the table.

Alex spoke up first. "Not sure if I want to do anything." She shifted in her seat slightly. "I'm a little sore."

I giggled a little, and then looked at Sally. She nodded with a sympathetic look on her face that told me she was a little sore as well. "We don't have to do anything. We can just sit here and laze around all day." I picked up my coffee cup. "As a matter of fact, it will give me a chance to fix Don's computer up so he doesn't get suspicious." I directed the girls to put on the same clothes that they had on after Alex arrived, and I'd cut and edit the tape to show that either we weren't home most of the time, or that there really wasn't anything going on. The girls agreed that they would change clothes a couple of times even though they new that Don would see that. It had to be realistic, but I didn't want him to see too much.

We spent the rest of that day putting on a show for the cameras. We posed ourselves on the furniture, lounging, watching TV, or around the table eating. We made preparations to leave the cabin, simply for the benefit of the cameras, and also plenty of footage of the cabin empty at different times during the day. We went out to dinner, and left the cameras running, so that I had footage of the sun going down, and the cabin getting darker. We returned from dinner and made everything look as if we were getting ready to go to bed. Of course, I had footage of the girls and myself changing into several different outfits.

The girls were very tired, and they decided to go to bed, alone, and a little early. I promised them that we would go play golf the next day, which is something that both of them wanted to do. I went to Don's den, and set to edit my footage. Once I got a rhythm going it wasn't difficult to come up with different scenes and when I got done, it looked like there was a weeks worth of footage, complete with time stamps. Most of the footage was of an empty cabin, so it appeared that we'd spent a week basically sleeping there, and that was all. "Ya gotta get up pretty early to pull one over on me." I said to myself, powering down the cameras and the laptop again.

I retired up to my loft, and went to bed. I missed not having the girls with me, but I managed to fall asleep anyway not to long after I lay down. I woke up in the morning to the smell of bacon, and pancakes cooking. There was a hot cup of coffee on the bedside table and I thought I saw a blonde head disappear down the stairs. I sat up, took a sip of coffee, and looked at the day dawning out the window.

Sally came up the stairs holding a tray, and Alex followed behind carrying a coffee pot. I was getting served breakfast in bed. Both girls were completely nude, with the exception of select parts of the French maid's costumes they had modeled for me a couple of days earlier. They wore the aprons and the hats, which didn't cover much of them at all.

"Oh my." I exclaimed. "I don't know which I should eat first." I said licking my lips. "Breakfast, or you ladies."

This brought embarrassed giggles from the two girls. "Eat me, eat me." Sally playfully chanted. They both climbed onto the bed after setting the tray in front of me.

"Instead of playing golf today, we've decided that we want to stay here with you." Alex announced.

Sally nodded in agreement. "We can go play golf tomorrow, can't we?" She asked.

I thought about the prospect of staying at home with two lovely sex kittens. It was tempting to say the least. "What if we did both?" I offered. They looked at each other with a quizzical look. "I know why you want to stay home, but what if I suggested that we could do one, while doing the other?"

Sally smiled first and looked at Alex, who was smiling back at her. "That may be fun." Alex spoke up.

"Yea, we could make a game out of it." Sally offered. "Lets go get dressed." Sally blurted climbing off the bed.

"Whoa girl." I held my hand up to stop her then moved the tray out of the way, handing it to Alex, who'd also gotten off of the bed. "We can take care of a few things first, there's no hurry." I slung the covers back to reveal my morning hard on. The girls immediately took the hint setting down the tray, and coffee pot, and climbing into bed with me.

Sally took the lead, attacking my cock with a vengeance like a starving child being handed chocolate cake. Alex kissed me passionately while I fondled her perfect, lily-white breasts. Sally was becoming quite adept at her deep throat techniques, and soon had me squirming, ready to blow my load. I stopped Sally from continuing, just in time. I directed them to kneel on the floor, and they could take turns sucking on it. "One suck a piece, and we'll see who gets to drink my cum." I teased. They seemed to like that Idea. I stood next to the bed, and told them to lay down on their backs with their heads hanging over the bed. "Ready?" I asked. They both nodded in agreement. I put the head of my throbbing member on Sally's nose then guided it into her mouth. I didn't plunge too hard or far the first time. Sally swirled her tongue around the head, and shaft, trying to get the biggest bang for the buck she could. I pulled out of Sally's luscious mouth then went to Alex. The same treatment for her except, she reached over her head, and grabbed my ass, forcing my cock all the way down her throat causing her to gag a little. The sensation was amazing.

"Do me that way." Sally pleaded.

I again put my cock above Sally's nose then rammed it down her throat causing my balls to slap her in the forehead. I held it there for a moment, and then pulled out again. I moved over to Alex, but this time, I rammed into Alex's face twice. I was getting close to losing control, and I think the girls knew it. When I put my cock into Sally's throat, she held me in place, and started to swallow madly. This was unbelievable. It was like a thousand fingers massaging my prick, trying to milk me for all the cum inside of me. She had to breath, and released her grip on my ass cheeks allowing me to pull out. Alex saw the look on my face, and decided that she could do better. I thrust my cock into Alex's throat. She not only started swallowing, but also moved my hips back and forth causing me to pull out, then ram back in. The feeling was, well, orgasmic. I could feel my balls tighten up, and knew that a torrent of man spunk was rushing towards freedom. I rammed my cock into Alex one final time, as gush after sloppy gush of cum shot directly into her stomach, down her throat. Alex started to gag a little, and that must have been Sally's queue to take over. She pulled me over to her, and took my still spewing cock into her mouth sucking any remaining cum out of me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.