Forbidden Fruit - Cover

Forbidden Fruit

Copyright© 2006 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Val and Melina discuss the inconvenience of Jason being Val's son, given that he would make a great lover for her. Melina convinces her that it doesn't need to be an obstacle after all, and it all moves forward from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Val felt incredible pleasure, as Jason rammed her pussy with his hard cock and demonstrated a ruthless ability to have his way with his mother. Melina enjoyed this scene as well, since she now saw how powerful her new lover was in the sack. She was extremely glad that she had persuaded her girlfriend/Mistress to act on her incestuous desires. She also hoped that Jason would prove capable of ravaging her as well.

Before Jason or Melina anticipated it, Valerie came in a squirting spray on the bed sheets. Jason, no longer worried about such selfless distractions as his mom's climax, pumped out his seed into her undersexed cunt. He grinned at even the idea of his cum possibly knocking her up. There was a primal thrill to such a notion of impregnating his own flesh and blood.

"Well, Melina? What are you waiting for? You wanted my son, so get him ready and fuck him!" Val instructed her stunned and fascinated friend.

"Yes, Mistress!" Melina happily broke her own trance and began sucking her lover's juices from Jason's dick, finding them to have a fantastic taste.

She got rather moist between her thighs by this point in the act, and now offered her pussy to the young man for his personal use. Instead of lying there on her back, as his mother had, Melina got on all fours and spread her cheeks for him.

"Could Master please fuck this slave's ass? This slave loves a hard cock up the ass," she pleaded with him, continuing the Gorean forms of address.

"Your request is granted, this time. Val, lube her up, so I can sodomize our slave," Jason ordered his mother.

"Yes, honey. I have to confess that I enjoy watching anal scenes. I'm glad to help," Val obeyed her son.

In minutes, a reinvigorated Jason had shoved his dick into Melina's asshole, ravishing her butt with animal eagerness. He continued this for a good fifteen minutes, until it proved to be difficult to avoid his release. For the second time, since he woke up, Jason came inside a girl.

This exhausted him for another moment, so he watched as Val compelled their slave to eat her out. While inexperienced with lesbian sex and BDSM, she proved to have a natural gift for satisfying Melina's need to service her. She soon gushed into her roommate's throat, also spilling some of her juice onto the face of her girlfriend.

Instead of complaining, Melina lapped up the cum with her fingers and tongue, after which she simply resumed licking her partner's sex. She soon added Val's butt, rimming her without being asked. She devoured her Mistress, savoring her body as if it were a entrée.

"I see that our pet is fond of oral sex. I don't even think it matters whether it's a cock or a pussy she's tasting at any given moment. She gets off on being servile, abasing herself in the presence of a dominant lover. I don't blame her. I like performing such favors for you, my son," Val commented, as she climaxed again on her girlfriend's face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.