The Tease Has A Very Bad Day - Cover

The Tease Has A Very Bad Day

Copyright© 2006 by ynyn

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 18-year-old hottie is taught a lesson after she reports a coworker for theft.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Rough   Leg Fetish   Violence  

Melissa had just graduated high school, and the eighteen year old was very proud of her first "real" job. She was working as a receptionist for a contracting firm that designed and built decks and patios. She fully enjoyed the fact that while her former classmates were flipping burgers, she had a regular 9 to 5 job.

Another thing Melissa really enjoyed was the leering looks she got from all of her male co-workers. As the only female employee, she received all of the wanton lustful thoughts from everyone else. The young girl was a sex object, and for good reason, she had lovely large tits and spectacular legs. Melissa's golden brown hair matched very well to her nice tan body.

Purposefully trying to arouse the men, she often wore short skirts with stockings or hose to show off her luscious legs. Coupled with some very tight blouses, seeing her usually brought a smile to the guy's faces, as well as a stirring in their pants.

That said, she was a diligently hard worker. She had never worked much with computers before getting this job, but she was becoming very PC friendly. The main boss noticed when he came to check out how the office was running. He had never seen the expense reports and account files kept so up to date. He even gave the young girl a raise after she was only working there for two months.

One day, while sorting through the financial records, she discovered that the account for petty cash was repeatedly coming up short. Using her newfound computer skills, she searched and figured out that one of the foremen, Jim, was regularly shifting money out of that account, but there was no record of him spending it on business related expenses. Realizing that she had found someone stealing money, she gathered the info together and sent an email to the main boss.

Nothing much happened about the email for a while, then one day the main boss came by to inspect things again. He stopped at Melissa's desk, and waited for the men to leave to their job assignments. Then he told her that he appreciated the fact that she found out where the money had gone. He said that it wasn't necessarily the amount of money that bothered him, it was the fact that it was one of his best guys who was ripping him off. He told Melissa that he just came by to thank her and to vent about the fact that he had to confront his best foreman. She asked him what he was going to do, he said that he would give Jim a chance to pay him back with weekly garnishments, or he would fire him and press charges. Whatever happened, he told her not to worry and that she did a fine job.

Melissa felt very proud of herself as she was not only working a real job, but she helped catch a thief in the company. She was a bit surprised that Jim would be the guy stealing, he seemed like such a nice guy. She went about her business and didn't think much more about it.

The following week was pretty much like normal, fairly steady work, the guys coming in and out. All of them ogling Melissa as they passed by her desk. On Thursday, she got an email from the boss who told her that he was going to confront Jim that evening and he hoped it went well. He also thanked her again for her assistance.

Thursday night as Jim returned from his job, he found the main boss sitting in the office. Curious, he asked what was up.

"Why don't you tell me?" the boss asked.

"Excuse me?" Jim replied.

The boss went on to tell him what he had found out and flat out said that if he did not want to be fired and face charges, he would have to reimburse all of the money.

Jim was humiliated, but grateful that the boss gave him a chance to keep his job. He apologized, and then asked the boss what gave him away. The boss just said he crunched some numbers and it just became clear. They shook hands and the boss left as Jim went to clean up before heading home.

As he emerged from the restroom, Jim noticed that Melissa had left her computer logged into the system. He went to shut it down when he noticed the email page, he looked and read the messages the boss sent to Melissa. That bitch! He thought as he shut down the system. He was furious as he stormed out and went home.

The next day was Friday, and Melissa came to work anxious for the weekend. She was dressed to go out right after work. Her outfit today was a short black skirt, tan hose, and white blouse with a black vest. As she sat at her desk, the guys started to head out to their job sites. Jim came by her desk.

"Melissa, we need to clean out some old files tonight after I get back, it shouldn't take too long, okay?"

"Sure, no problem." She replies. The boss had mentioned a few weeks ago that there was going to be some housecleaning coming up, she figured Jim probably got the job due to the theft.

It was actually a pretty slow Friday at the office. There were only a few clients coming in and out. Melissa was not very busy, so she killed time with a couple games of solitaire. Finally 5 o'clock came and the guys were returning from their jobs. At around 5:30 Jim showed up, his was the last group to return. The other guys in his crew were Terry and Steve. The three men walked passed Melissa and went into the back. After a few minutes, Jim came out to her desk.

"Are you about ready to help get rid of this junk so we can go home?" he asked the hot brunette.

"Yeah, let's go." She said.

As the two of them walked into the back room, Steve and Terry heading to the front door passed them.

"Have a good night, boys!" Jim called out as they passed.

"Yeah, you too, boss!" Terry says and winks at him.

Melissa barely noticed the wink and thought little of it as she continued to the back room with Jim.

The back room was a combination storage room/office. There was an empty desk, a couch, a file cabinet, and stacks of old files along the wall. Those must be the files they are going to shred, Melissa thought.

Melissa walks to the row of files on the floor, and then she hears the door close behind her. Startled, she spins around, her skirt flying up a bit, showing her sexy, hose covered thighs. She sees Jim with a very mischievous look on his face, approaching her.

"What are you doing? Why did you close the door?" she asked, with pangs of fear hitting her stomach.

"You fucking little bitch! Why the hell did you rat me out?" Jim angrily asked her as he continued to walk closer.

"I-I-I'm sorry, b-b-b-but you were st-stealing." Melissa stammered in fear of what this large, angry man planned to do to her.

"Dumb cunt! We have always dipped into the petty cash account, it's basically a fringe benefit for all of our hard work." He told the frightened girl, who was backed against the wall.

"Now, it looks like I have to find some new fringe benefits..." he snarls as he strokes her hair with his hand.

"No! Get away from me! Don't touch me!" yelled Melissa.

"Touch you? I'm gonna do more than that, honey, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you!" Jim grabs her arm and pulls her away from the wall. Suddenly the door opens, and Steve and Terry enter. Melissa breaks away from Jim and runs towards them.

"Oh, thank God you're here! That bastard was going to rape me!" She told the two men.

"Really?" Steve asked. "Not without us, he ain't!" He then takes Melissa by her arm and pulls her back to where Jim stands near the desk.

"Wha-Nooo! Let me go! Please!! Stop!!" She cries out as the three burly men surround her small, sexy, quivering frame.

Melissa is backed against the side of the desk, the three men all around her. Jim in the center, and he starts to smile at the terrified girl.

"You just HAD to be a snitch, didn't you? Well, I'm gonna take that money I used to get in other ways!" He says as he starts to undo her black vest buttons. There are only four buttons and they are opened quickly.

He brushes the back of his hand against her cheek as she starts to cry.

"Please... please don't do this... please!!" The brunette whimpers.

Jim rolls his eyes at her pleas. "Bitch, shut the fuck up and take off that shirt before I rip it off! Do it NOW!" He demands.

Crying and scared, Melissa starts to unbutton her white blouse, exposing her lacy white bra covering her large luscious tits.

The three men smile in approval. Jim's smile, however, fades quickly.

"This slut is too slow, come on boys, hold her steady." He says and Terry and Steve each grab one of her arms, pinning her against the desk. Jim reaches down and grabs her hose covered legs under her knees and lifts her ass onto the desk.

"Noooo! Stop!! HELLLPPPPPP! RAPE!! HELLPPPP!" She screams as loud as she can. But Jim just laughs.

"Damn, nice pipes, but don't you know anything? This building is solid cinder block, baby." He knocks on the stone wall. "Ain't nobody out there gonna hear a goddamn thing!"

He starts to stroke his hand up her legs and her thighs, and then he pulls her legs apart.

Jim stands in between Melissa's sexy slender legs as the other two men hold her in place on either side. He reaches under her skirt and fondles her pussy through her hose covered crotch.

"You like that, you fucking slut?" He snapped. Then he grabbed the waistband of her hose and pulled it away from her small frame. Jim reached down and with a very violent pull he tore her panties from her body, and then tore her hose in a "v" shape down the crotch panel.

As she cried even harder, Melissa tried again to beg the men not to rape her.

"Ohmygod!!Don't do this!!!! Please, take my money, anything but this please!!!!"

The men laugh. "Bitch, we already took your purse and everything you got. We also decided to take your car, too! You may get the car back Monday, maybe... it depends how good you are!" Jim tells her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.