It's a Job But Someones Got To Do It - Cover

It's a Job But Someones Got To Do It

Copyright© 2006 by Pagan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - One day you're above them the next day you're under them

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail  

It was six when Mark stood back from her, he had just filled her cunt for the second time, he watched as Robert held her hair and came in her mouth again, as both of them finished Fraser said, "That's enough, its time for you two to go, come on I'll check you out then come back and untie her", with a last look at the cum covered beauty tied over the end of her bed, Robert and Mark shouted, "Sleep well see you in the morning", she could hear them laughing all the way down the stairs.

She was to exhausted to try and pull free, she just lay bent over the rail, her wrists tied out to ether side, her legs tied to ether foot post, she could feel the cum dribbling from her ass and cunt, as she licked at the bed clothes trying to rid her mouth of Robert's juice.

She heard the door open and Fraser said, "Well that's them two gone and Miss Bridget won't be back until 11pm, what do you want to do"?

Almost losing it Bernadette sobbed, "Please untie me and leave me alone, you know who I am, you obviously know I can't fight back and I have never done anything wrong to you, yet you have all defiled me, now that's it, you've had me so just leave me alone, what do I have to do, plead, if that's what you want then I'm pleading you, let me go".

Fraser sat on the bed in front of her and smacked the thin green cane down hard, she almost choked as she screamed, "No, for god sake no, not that", Fraser stared at her with an evil grin, " Why not? You've waggled that tush of yours around in front of me for years, not even looking as though you could give a shit, in fact you enjoyed watching me look at you, you knew I wanted to fuck you, many a time I've seen you in your little bikini's or in just skimpy underwear and you deliberately let me see a bit of cleavage or some ass cheek, well today I've had all your holes and you fuck just as I imagined now lets see if you sting how I imagined".

As she started pleading he stood and whipped the cane threw the air slowly walking behind her smiling as she pulled franticly at the ropes, "No, no Fraser no please I'm begging, no pleading don't do it, look I'm sorry if my teasing was wrong but don't do this".

Thwack the first thin line struck home she made a pitiful strangled scream only cut short by the second strike then the third, the thin red welts were already spreading across her ass.

Her squeals were interjected with pleas, "No, no god stop it hurts so much, for Christ sake stop, Ahhhhhh, No... ahhhhh, Please stop have mercy... aaaahhhoooooweeee".

Fraser watched the eight thin red lines as the burnt angrily across her bottom, then walked around, the fear in her water filled eyes was just what he was looking for, "You sing just as I imagined, why don't I turn you over and do you a matching cunt and tits"?

She was almost horse from screaming but she managed speak through her whimpers, "Look Fraser please no, no more for the love of god, don't hurt me any more. I can see you've got excited by my torture, your big penis is", he slapped the cane down on the bed, "It's a cock you stupid cow".

Bernadette almost screamed as she saw the cane snap at her, "Yes, yes it's a cock, why don't you let me look after it, let me play with it, you can fuck me anyway you like and I'll let you do anything you want, but please don't hurt me".

Fraser bent his face down close to hers, "And if you don't then its back over these rails and I'll really show your ass whose boss".

She sniffled as he untied the ropes that held her arms wide, then he pulled her up by her hair, dragged her right arm behind her to her left hip, then her left arm behind her to her right hip and tied the rope off around her waist.

He rubbed her ass, "Got some cream"? she quietly said, "Over in the second draw on the right", he went and got it.

He took a great hand full and spread it over her stinging ass, "Not as good as goose grease, still you always did go for expensive stuff that was crap", he rubbed over her ass, then pushed some up her hole before working it round between her legs and up her freshly fucked cunt.

He untied her legs and made her stand while he undressed again, he pulled the bedclothes back and lay on the bed, "Come here", he patted the bed, she walked over and lay beside him, "I think a nice romantic bit of kissing first, you know a sort of hors d'oeuvre before your mouth is filled with another main course".

She struggled up to him, he sniggered at the way she had to push with her legs, "Sorry about the tying, just wanted to give myself free access to that lovely tight ass, whether I want to beat it or bugger it, its defenceless and you'd be wise to remember that".

He put his hands behind his head and shoved his shoulders in to the pillow, "Hors d'oeuvre first then you may feed me you nipples before sucking all that muck out of my cock, then just carry on sucking until I'm hard again before you have the pleasure of sitting on it.

He pretended to yawn, "Then I think you can clean it before you prepare me for a good butt fuck, and anything else that takes my fancy, like finishing off between these lovely tits", his hand slid over and pinched a nipple, "There that should pass the time quite nicely".

Fraser licked his lips and wiggled his tongue at Bernadette; she swallowed and bent her head towards his.

It was 10.15 when he untied her, she was exhausted, he hadn't done anything but layback and enjoy her, making her fuck him, sucking his cock, licking it and kissing the full length plus spending a long time licking under his balls.

Then bouncing up and down as he grinned up at her and pinched at the hard protruding nipples, occasionally pulling her forward so he could suck on them before pushing her back to resume her fucking.

After she had cleaned herself off his meat he pushed her over him; she had to play her tits all over his cock letting them swing so her nipples caressed his meat knowing all the time she was doing it, she was making it hard so he could gratify his lust for her ass.

As he left her laying on the bed he took a piece of paper from his pocket, looked at it and picked her uniform for the morning, he looked down at her, "You will be summoned at 8.15".

At 8.15 she stood in front of Bridget, should she tell her, what would be the reaction, get rid of the moaner or just ignore, she looked at her daughters face of stone and left her sore wrist hidden behind her.

After Bridget dismissed her, she gently walked out unknowing her daughter could see how sore her ass and cunt must have felt.

For two weeks she kept herself to herself, Bridget did not leave the estate and for some unknown reason Bernadette felt safer with her there. She did get groped a few times but only once was she caught in an upstairs room by Robert and Fraser, they let her go after they had pinned her arms behind her, forced her to her knees and made her use her mouth on both of them.

It was two days after that incident that she was summoned to the long room, Allrode and Blount were there discussing business, as part of the agreement it was also the start of the fortnightly visits and they wanted to talk to her alone, just to make sure everything was alright, they also wanted to check her accommodation, knowing it was pointless arguing Bernadette lead them to her room.

She opened the door for them, let them pass then closed it, they looked at her, she started, "You know this is hell on earth, you know that there are things happing here that I could", it was then that Blount's hand hit her face, "You have been told before, you don't have anymore, I could, I want, you are the property of the company and we are part of that company".

She was still rubbing the side of her face when Allrode handed her a paper, "Just sign, there is no point in reading, it makes no difference to your predicament".

Bernadette scanned the paper, sentences like, I am being fed, I am being clothed, I am being treated well, I have made no complaint ether written or verbally, I am in good health, all fitted together in legal jargon filled the page, Bridget had already signed so had the two men, it just left a gap for her signature.

She signed, picked up the paper and handed it back to the smug looking Blount, "You bastards fitted me up for this, you know I'm being kept under false pretences and there's nothing I can do, you have this legally water tight, that's why you used me, why you both beat me and raped me".

Allrode put the paper away and turned back to her, "Oh my how could you say such a thing, now be a good girl and take your clothes off, its time to do a bit of entertaining, part of your job description I believe". Bernadette looked at him, "You don't think for one minute, I'm", he took a paddle bat from the case, "You still don't get it do you, no more I'm, now do you want to take your clothes off with or without a red sore ass"?

Both men moved toward her she backed away until the bed stopped her retreat, "Alright, I don't want to be hurt, just stop give me a moment". The two men loved the way her voice had gone from demanding to pathetic whimpering, they watched her remove her skimpy sexy clothes until she stood before them naked apart from her black high heels.

Paddle still in his hand Blount walked over to her, he squeezed one of her tits, she brought her hand up only to have the paddle slap it away, "Put your hands behind your back", she did.

She now stood between the two men; Allrode was now giving her left breast the same pinching, Blount's hand slid down her body until his fingers played around the bald slit, "Been having some fun since we last met have we", she remained silent.

He tugged at her cunt lips until she cried out, "Tell me about it", she felt him rub the paddle over her bottom, with a small moan she took a deep breath, stared at the window and said, "I was raped by the three male workers here, they took me downstairs, fucking me after they had tied me to the kitchen table then brought me up here and tied me to the bed so they could carry on their abuse of me up here".

Blount licked the side of her face, "You missed out the bit about them shaving your delicious cunt but at least your used to getting fucked up, up here", Allrode stopped pinching her nipple and grabbed her jaw sinking his thumb in to her mouth, "That's just perfect for us then, get on the bed, kneel on all fours while we give you an internal, its important once a fortnight to check you out completely".

The two solicitors stayed with Bernadette for over an hour, first Blount took her from behind up her cunt as Allrode forced his cock in her mouth, then after she sucked them off again they sandwiched her, Allrode up her cunt and Blount up her ass. They left her on the bed, thanked her for her cooperation and said, "See you in a fortnight for another internal and remember we know where you are at all times," they heard her swear at them as they left the room.

One morning she was waiting for her orders, Robert was with Bridget, she had told him there was a delivery of timber that day but he would need to go to the trading estate and get cross beam brackets as this firm was out of them and she wasn't going to pay the outrages delivery charge of this one man firm twice. He walked past Bernadette and made a grab for her tits but missed, "Nice outfit".

She stood in front of Bridget in a short white pleated skirt, dark seamed stocking; you could see the end of the suspenders peeking out under the skirt, the usual 4inch heeled shoes, she shuffled a little because of the silly pants, the ones she hated, two triangles front and back with elasticised ribbons at the side's and under and what she hated most in her crutch and between her cheeks. The words KISS ME on the front and BEAT ME on the back added to her humiliation. The top was a black thin silk blouse with a low neckline and the white centreless bra could be seen clearly, she had been ordered to pile her hair on top with a crown ponytail.

She looked disgusting but stunning though Bridget never looked up from her desk as she said, "You will be working round the library and front entrance today, if the delivery comes and Robert is not back show them the barn and I want the timber unloaded at the far end, understand, the other side of the support post".

She nodded, turned and tottered out.

She had a coffee brake around 10.30, she had spoken briefly to cook, it wasn't as friends but she did talk a little and at least she didn't want to rape her.

Bernadette was checking the books in the library when she saw the lorry. The peeling and scratched paint work didn't hide the rust and the name Wotten and Son Timber merchants ran across the hoist, it was piled high with timber slats, so much that it blocked out the light as it pulled up in front of the main door.

Her heart sank, as she knew Robert wasn't back yet and she knew what she looked like. Through the window she saw the man get out the cab. He was stocky, scruffy, unshaven, his work clothes looked like they'd never been washed and his hair looked ridiculous, long and thin tied back in a tail, even though she could see him she still jumped when the doorbell rang.

She went to the door and opened it, he was about to speak but the sight of her stopped him, the silence was broken by a voice from the cab, "Fucking hell, what the", he turned, "Language Bob", he turned back to her, "Sorry love, got some timber, were you want it"?

The voice from the cab said, "I know where I'd like to put it", Bernadette tried to ignore them, and put on her superior voice "In the barn at the lower end past the support post, I will show you".

She took a deep breath and walked past him towards the lorry, the lad watched her from the window a voice behind her said, "Bob, where's your manors get down, and help the lady in". Bob jumped out. She guessed he would be about 19, muscley and as scruffy has his father, he grinned at her as she approached the door; it was a high cab with one footstep.

The man went around and climbed in the drivers side, she put her hand on the rail, her foot on the step and went to pull herself up, she felt a hand on her back, as she lifted up the hand slid down covering her ass before shoving her up wards, as she sat she heard, "I'd love to beat it".

Bob climbed up and sat, pinning her between him and his father, she tried her best to push back in to the seat and cover her legs, the motor roared in to life, he patted her leg and said, "Which way love".

She immediately put her hand down to protect her leg, "Straight to the bottom", there was a snigger from her left, "of the drive, left then sharp right and the courtyard entrance to the barn will be on you left about 50 yards further on".

The lorry slowly moved down the drive, he started talking, "Don't often get good looking women up in this old bucket". She tried to ignore him but Bob joined in, "Not dressed as provocatively as this lady", the man took the bait, "No, I wouldn't allow any woman of mine to dress that way, men might get the wrong idea".

He put his hand on her knee, "Or the right idea", she pushed it away but Bob put his hand on her other knee, "Specially as it says BEAT ME in big letters on her ass", the lorry turned left, then sharp right, Bob kept his hand on her knee much as she tried to move it, she turned to him, "Please take your hand off my leg".

The lorry turned left, "Lot of leg showing, seems a waste not to touch what's showing", as the lorry slowed in to the court yard she felt a hand on the back of her neck pushing her forward, Bob kissed her.

The lorry jerked to a stand still as the hand freed her, "How dare you, now just take the timber into the far end of the barn and let me out".

Bob was grinning at her as the lorry moved into the barn and drove to the bottom end, it just squeezed past the supporting post; Bob was taunting her, "You got a nice mouth lady, kiss a lot do you, looking like you do bet you get a lot of offers", she was getting flustered as the wagon stopped and the motor died the hand came back behind her head holding her, Bob lunged for another kiss.

Bernadette brought her hand up to fend him off but it was grabbed from behind and twisted up her back, Bob pulled off as she squealed in pain. The man ignored her scream as he looked over to his son, "If it says BEAT ME on the back of her pants, wonder what it says on the front"?

Bob looked at his father, Bernadette went to speak but another twist of her arm made her squeal, "Come on son, get your hand up her skirt, cop a handful, have a free feel up between her legs, she can't stop you".

Unable to stop him Bernadette watched him lift the pleated white skirt, "Fucking hell you wont believe it but it says, KISS ME", she yelled at them to stop, to leave her alone, but they weren't listening as the man said, "Then lets do what the lady wants, hang on to her, I've an idea", as Bob held her wrists and pinned her back in to the cab, the man jumped out.

The whirring noise of the hoist filled the barn, Bob pulled her towards the door, she was yelling, screaming, pleading as he stepped down pulling her down across the seat, suddenly the two white bands of the hoist straps dropped down the side of the cab, holding her wrist with one hand he fed them through the loop and held as the hoist pulled back up dragging her up and out of the cab, her legs kicking for a footing but touching nothing.

She daggled at the side of the cab, the hoist then moved her forward, by now she was begging them to stop but nether of them were interested in what she wanted. Bob kept waving his hands so his father could manoeuvre her in between to pallets that were on the floor, "Hold it, that will do", she hung there about a foot off the ground as both men walked around her.

The man put his hand on her thigh, she went to kick at him, but Bob was ready, he brought his hand back and smacked her ass hard, she yelled out then he hit her again, "Your ass says BEAT ME", she started to blubber, "Please don't, just let me down, I'll go, I'll say nothing, please don't hurt me, I don't like being hurt", he stung her ass again.

"Then you shouldn't wear things that invite a beating and you should not try and kick people, are you going to stop kicking", another hard slap on the back of her thighs brought a, "Aaaaahhh, I wont kick, please stop", from Bernadette's sobbing mouth.

She just hung there as both men ran the hands up and down her thighs then under her little skirt and over her ass. The man came round and lifted the front of the skirt, "It says KISS ME so lets have a look", his rough filthy hands grabbed at the side of the triangle of cloth and pulled sideways revealing her cunt, "Oh yes, oh fucking yes, she shaven, that's nice, now lady spread your legs I'm up for that kissin".

A small whimpered, "Oh god no", heralded the slow opening of her legs, he bent and kissed at the naked flesh, his tongue slipped across the opening, he stood back, "Hoist her up a bit more, I'll tell you when to stop".

The motor of the hoist purred as she felt herself lifting higher, as she rose he pulled her pants down, then her skirt they fell off her legs on to the ground. He let her lift until he was facing her cunt, "Stop", he looked up at her, "Put your legs on my shoulders, it will take the weight off your arms".

Hanging helpless she lifted her knees, he slid under, put his hands on her ass and pulled her cunt in to his mouth, Bob climbed down and stood behind running his fingers in to her ass crack, poking at her defenceless puckered hole making her cunt push and twist in to his father mouth.

He must have sucked, licked and kissed her cunt for six, seven minutes when Bob said, "Come on lets fuck her I'm getting a fucking stork on, I want to use my dick on her not my finger".

His father pulled back and let her legs fall forcing her to swing, her lovely long stocking clad legs waved provocatively in front of them, her bold cunt looked adorable, "Sorry love, I was enjoying that still with my tongue up your cunt I bet you were to, anyway he is right it is time to fuck you", he looked over to Bob, "Get two lengths of rope".

They tied one length to one ankle and the same to the other; then Bob lowered her until she could just touch the ground before fastening one ankle to a pallet then spreading her legs wide he tied off the other ankle to the other pallet, he nodded to Bob who pulled her up until she was stretched up and wide, she cried out, "It hurts please stop it hurts", the man smiled at her, "Its supposed to that's what makes you do as your told, now lets have a play with this gorgeous cunt".

She watched him as he removed his jeans then pulled his cock from his pants, he held it in his hand and moved towards her, Bob had done the same behind her. First thing she felt was Bobs stiff cock between her legs before his hands pushed her blouse up and his hands closed around her tits. The bra had no centre so he closed his fingers trapping her nipples.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.