Janie's Hell - Cover

Janie's Hell

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Hymie

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Janie meets a stranger who uses his supernatural abilities against her.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Mind Control   Body Modification   Transformation  

Janie was enjoying the sun, and the warmth of the first day of spring. There was a dew on the grass, that brought a bounce to her step, and a joy to her heart. It was spring, college would be out soon, and summer was just a blink away. She was on her way to school, and instead of taking the bus, she had decided to walk through the park, and enjoy the fresh spring air, and the birds as they poured forth their call.

Thoughts started to move through her head, the walk was relaxing and her mind was starting to drift; drift to romance as it always did this time of year. She couldn't help but think of her last relationship, with Jeff that ended so painfully, when she realized she wasn't quite enough for him. She could get over the Playboy magazines, and his constant looks in another direction whenever a top heavy woman went by, but she couldn't put up with him cheating on her. It seemed to always go that way, and she thought again about surgery, or one of those creams advertised in magazines. She wanted to even the competition, but was too shy and nervous about the various ways to do it. Sure, other women were doing it, but all she could think about was the disasters some women went through with implants, and the cremes and fly-by-night ads didn't seem like a good idea.

As she was rounding a corner by a large oak tree, she noticed a man standing under its shade, chewing on a piece of grass or weed. He was quite handsome, and she wondered as she often did, what if? As she got closer she noticed that he was smiling, and as she started to smile back she noticed it was more than a smile, it was almost a sneer. It cooler her off, and she didn't like the feel of the situation all of a sudden.

"Janie", he called out... "Janie, come here!", his voice commanded. She liked this even less. Who was the guy, and how did he know her name? The last thing she wanted to do was approach him, but as she walked past the tree, he got up and started to walk beside her.

"Not going to listen to me, eh? All I want is to talk to you for a minute, Janie", he said. He seemed friendlier now, and she slowed down, and gave him a questioning look. "I just want to ask you some questions, that's all", he said.

He WAS good looking, and his tone of voice had changed. It was very compelling, very pleasant. "OK", she heard herself say, not quite sure why she was going along with it all so easily. She stopped at the next park bench and sat, and waited for him to do the same.

"So what do you want", Janie asked the mysterious man.

"Nothing... I just know you are having a few problems, and that you need some help to get through them, and I'm here to do just that for you, nothing more". He smiled again, and in that lecherous way that made her skin crawl. This was almost too much for her, but as she started to get up he said, loudly, "SIT DOWN", and she did. This was all very odd for her, she was usually a very stubborn woman and she didn't like the fact that he ordered her to do anything, let alone that she ACTUALLY did it.

"Who the hell do you think you are", she said as the anger rose within her. "Where do you get off telling me to sit, yelling at me... I'M LEAVING".

"Not so fast, I don't think I like your attitude, and I'm going to make sure it changes", he said, with a sneer, and one that chilled her to the bone. She watched him to see if he was pulling out a weapon, or something to hurt her with. She was convinced that she was going to die, just from the look alone.

"You know, I was going to help you, more than you can ever understand, but now I'm going to make SURE you listen to me the next time I try to help you, if ever. You've pissed me off, and I'm going to punish you, in a way that you will find very satisfying, and agonizing at the same time. Maybe it will teach you something, maybe not, but we'll see".

Before she knew what was happening, her nipples started to tingle, and they felt like someone was sucking on them. No, it felt like LOTS of people were sucking on them, at the same time. She could feel tongues slide over her nipples, she could feel lips on them, she could feel the breaths of unknown countless lovers on them. It was difficult for her to think, she was becoming very aroused, but she got control of herself, as difficult as it was.

"What... oh! are you doing... oooohh to me?!", she said, almost shouting at points.

"Why, its very simple. From now on, whenever you wear a bra, you'll feel that constant, continual attention on your nipples. It will never go away, it will never disappear, and it will be with you always as long as you have a bra on".

"What the?!", she said, but she knew it was true. Nothing could make her feel this way by accident, it had to be something he did to her, maybe he hypnotized her or something, but she had to get her bra off, it was too much to handle at once. She looked around in a haze, and saw that no one was in the immediate area, and took off her shirt. She then reached behind her and unclasped her bra, and ripped it off of herself in disgust. Her nipples quieted down, and the sensations that were moving through them before quieted down and finally stopped. "Wow" she thought, her head still filled with lust, but clearing enough that she could think..."That was nuts".

She started to put back on her shirt, but as she did, she noticed that her nipples started to itch, and she had to scratch them through the shirt. They were very very sensitive, and the itchiness alone was driving her arousal higher. She was becoming wet, and she had to scratch her nipples. She reached up, and started to scratch them, and the sensations she felt caused her to come, and hard. She could feel the inside of her jeans covered in her own juices, but her nipples were still so sensitive and itchy, that she had to scratch at them.

"I see you've noticed something else", he said jovially, "You see, your nipples now are very allergic to anything but silk. Any other fabric that touches them will cause them to itch, and I've made them about 10 times more sensitive then they were before, so its GOT to be annoying, and just SLIGHTLY distracting"

She removed the shirt, and the itching died away, but her nipples were still more sensitive then she was used to, and she could feel the wind on them caressing them.

"Why are you doing this to me?! Why? You BASTARRD!", she said, anger and hatred in her voice.

"Oh, I see you still don't understand the rules, do you... well, that last outburst is going to cost you".

Suddenly, her breasts started to grow... she didn't know what to do, but just sit there and watch as the grew from an A to a DD cup. The were very large, and firm.

"Those will teach you a lesson, as you will soon see. I suggest you find something more suitable for you to wear... they will feel normal for about 10 minutes before all of the commands I gave you kick in... have fun", and he was off, jogging down the path.

Janie couldn't believe this was happening. All of a sudden, she was sitting in the park, with massive tits, and she didn't know what to do. "Wait", she thought, "I have 10 minutes"... and she quickly pulled down her shirt, and grabbed her bra. The itching didn't start, and she started to walk as fast as she could. "Maybe I can make it to a store and buy a silk top, so that I can take the bus home, and figure out what to do".

As she walked down the path, she noticed that her breasts seemed to move around quite a bit, they moved more than she thought they would if they were this big. In fact, they seemed to move a little to the left and right as she walked, and she noticed that her nipples were rubbing against her shirt quite a bit as she walked. "Oh geez, this is obscene", she thought. She was becoming aroused, and she her nipples weren't even more sensitive that they always had been. "What is it going to be like after the 10 minutes are up".

She made it to the end of the park with 5 minutes to spare, and ran into a local clothing store across the street from it. Luckily, they did have some silk tops, and as she was looking at one, her 10 minutes must have ended, because her nipples started to itch, and bad.

"Oh wow", she thought. It took all her strength not to touch her nipples. They felt like 100's of ants were walking on them, and they started to become erect. As they did, they pushed even more into the shirt, and she noticed that they were about 3 times bigger than they used to be... in fact, they seemed to cover the ENTIRE end of each tit. I was like her tits ended in one giant nipple at the end of them, and as they stood up, the feelings of itchiness increased, as each one burrowed into her shirt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.