Lust Begins - Cover

Lust Begins

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom meets a young married woman at the city park and they hit it off from the start even though they've never met or even spoken a word to each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Cheating   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I wanted to fuck April at that moment as much as I had ever wanted to be in between any woman's legs with my cock buried to the hilt in her pussy and hotly thrusting in and out. I stood there, letting her have ample chance to see the large erect bulge of my cock through my pants. I continued to enjoy seeing April's sexy hard nipples pressed against the front of her top. "Wow, what a pair of hot little knockers," I thought to myself as the images in my head of what April's breasts and sexy aroused nipples would probably look like if I got her clothes off took control of my desires, my erection and my actions from that point.

I walked over to April and leaned close so only she could hear the very blatant and yet totally hot things I wanted to say to her. "Honey, I don't know what you've got in your head right now, but those hot little pointy nips of yours are driving me crazy. I don't know if you're interested, but I'd love to eat your fucking wet pussy right now, baby, and sink my horny dick inside you and take you over to Orgasm Land multiple times, girl."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, Tom, you're such a charmer," April said as she heard the very words she'd been wanting from any man as sex as me who saw who and desired her sexually. "Our van's sitting over there in the parking lot. Why don't you meet me over there in about 5 minutes?" April said and she looked me in the eyes and then turned and told her husband she'd forgotten some things in their RV. She walked off after she kissed one of her children on the head and then all I could see was April's sexy fine ass rocking back and forth as she walked off. I knew in only a matter of minutes, I'd be caressing those same asscheeks but they'd be naked and I'd either be eating her horny pussy or fucking it, or probably both.

As quickly as I could manage to tear myself away from the crowd, I moved off to the other end of the picnic area and then made my way to the van that April had told me was her and her husband's. I didn't say anything but just opened the back of the van and sure enough, there was April inside waiting for me -- and boy was she waiting. She'd taken the few minutes before I'd arrived to get her T-shirt, jeans and thong and sexy bra off and when I got there, April was lying flat on her back, her legs spread and her head towards the inside of the van with her naked wet pussy fully exposed and more than ready for my attentions. I climbed into the van, pulled the door shut and I quickly buried my face in April's horny wet cunt. "Mmmmmmmmmm, baby, you're such a fucking naughty slut, did you know that?" I asked, trying to let April know how hot and sexy she was that she'd had the same thoughts as me and was here offering her tight cunt to my mouth and my fully loaded cock. I buried my face in April's hot pussy again and she was quickly bucking her ass up from the back of the van, offering her pussy to me for a hot eating out to orgasm. She quickly began moaning and squirming that fine hot pussy and then exploded in an orgasm as I licked and slipped her wet pussy lips and her aroused clit. Then, I leaned back on my haunches, and got my pants and briefs off and I squatted there in front of April, jacking my hardon up and down and then I moved up over this very sexy young wife's naked body and aimed my cock straight up into her waiting pussy. My pre-cum leaking cockhead touched her pussy and April moaned as she knew the moment had arrived for us to fuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.