Lust Begins - Cover

Lust Begins

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tom meets a young married woman at the city park and they hit it off from the start even though they've never met or even spoken a word to each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Cheating   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

April was one of the most interesting young wives and mothers I'd ever laid eyes on. She caught my eye and I was pretty sure I caught hers at almost the same time. We were at a community picnic, and my chance encounter with April was just one of those things that happen, and a man and woman begin a relationship that leads to an end result that sometimes they would never have seen coming.

April had several features that really brought me to focus on her; there was so much about her that was sexy and very seductive as I watched her. At first, I couldn't tell that she'd noticed me at all so I had lots of opportunity to ogle her and enjoy mentally undressing her. I figured April was in her late 20's or maybe a few years older but her age wasn't any issue at all. What I was watching was a very lively and vivacious young woman. After only a few moments, I could tell that April was a young mother of two and that she was married to a good-looking guy who I assumed was her husband. Husband as compared to a guy she was living with.

April was wearing an outfit that many might not call "sexy" but I quickly realized that virtually anything on April's sexy young frame would appear hot. I'd become a pretty good judge of various things whenever I looked at a sexy woman that I had the hots for, and as I watched April, I tried not to make it too obvious that I already had a bulging hardon in my pants from mentally wanting her. I stood there, eating a hot dog and enjoying a cold beer as I let April go about her own activities and family responsibilities while I stood there watching her. April was wearing a rather comfortable looking pull-over top and a pair of nicely worn blue jeans that framed her body just right. I'd guess she had very nice B-cup breasts inside the bra she was wearing and she had one fine ass whenever she turned her backside towards me. I wanted to grasp her sexy rounded asscheeks and squeeze them firmly and let her know how much she was turning me on. I tried to keep looking April's body up and down all over, but it was her pretty face, her hair and her sexy eyes and mouth that kept drawing my eyes back to them.

I finally decided that I was so taken with April, that I'd either have to make some moves on her or turn and walk away and find myself wondering for the rest of my life what might have been if I'd only taken a chance with her. I stood there a few more moments, marvelling at the normal things of a wife and mommy that April was doing and in my head I was trying to imagine what it would be like to take April off by myself and see how hot she really was. I finally decided to move over closer to where April was sitting and moving around and let her see me and see if she noticed the huge bulge of hard cock pressing against the front of my pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.