Soccer or Succor - Cover

Soccer or Succor

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A trio of soccer moms decide to broaden the education of the team's two eighteen year old players.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Glennie Patterson

Looking back on my life, I never would have believed that I would have gotten involved with a much younger man, let alone with two and shared them with other women. That was not something I ever would have contemplated but now it seemed so natural and so right I had to wonder about my whole way of thinking.

I'll admit I didn't spend a lot of time poring over my choices. I knew I was happy for the first time in a long time. Even when my husband had been alive, I don't recall our sexual escapades being this satisfying. But certainly it had not been better than what I had with Tommy and Aaron.

Probably the thing that surprised me the most was that I didn't mind in the least bit sharing them with Phyllis and Amy. Always before this, I had thought only in terms of a monogamous relationship with some man, my husband in earlier times or any man I had dreamed about after that. Yet here I was sharing two lovers with two other women and I couldn't have been happier.

As we approached the spring school break, Brandon told me that Coach Weyland had invited as many of the team members as wanted to go on a camping/fishing trip with him and his wife. He said that most of the guys were asking their parents if they could go and he wanted to know if he could go. I gave him my permission.

Later when I asked Tommy if he was going, he said that he wasn't much for fishing and figured he'd just hang around town and goof off. When I followed up with Aaron, his response was much the same.

Two days later as we watched the boys win another home game, an idea came to me and began to grow. Since Amy and Phyllis and I were kind of isolated from other spectators, I whispered my thoughts to the women and asked their opinions. At first they were incredulous but then the more we talked about it the better it sounded. All we had to do was get the cooperation of our lovers.

When the game was over and the coach released the players, we cornered Aaron and Tommy while our sons were still occupied. I ran the idea by them and both boys were ecstatic, to say the least. I warned them that they had to make arrangements with their parents to go on the trip, except it wouldn't be the trip with the other players.

Amy made plans to use the time to visit an old college roommate, or at least that's what she told her hubby. Neither Phyllis nor I had any excuses to make so we were in fine shape. All three of us bought snacks and foods for a week's worth of meals, which we stored in my garage cabinets and the extra freezer.

On the Saturday when break started, Brandon was up early, stuffing last minute things into his backpack and bedroll. I drove him over to the Weyland's house where everyone was meeting. In addition to the Weylands, the Vaughns, Hemphills and Peachs were all going to help out and provide vehicles. The Hemphill's son and Peach's son were both members on the team.

By the time I got back home, it was only eight o'clock but Aaron and Tommy were sitting on the steps at my kitchen door. I let them in and got some breakfast started while they sat on the barstools and watched. We were just finished up a little before nine when Amy pulled into the driveway. I flicked the garage door opener and she pulled into one of the two empty spaces. A couple of minutes later she joined us in the kitchen for coffee.

Just a few minutes later I heard Phyllis' car in the driveway and hit the opener again so she could pull into the other empty spot. She came in, gave both the boys a wet kiss and then hugged both of us girls. A few minutes later with a lot of giggling and touching, they all followed me up to my bedroom which was going to be our principle home for the next week.

Unlike some of the weekly meetings, there was no need for haste at all. We had a week together and we were going to have an old-fashioned orgy. We all shed our clothes, some with help of someone else, and others with more of a playful hindrance. I captured Tommy's erection in my hand and pulled him into bed after me, where I started licking and sucking on his cock. Phyllis and Amy ganged up on Aaron and were jointly servicing him.

The day was so much fun. After I sucked him, Tommy fucked me while Aaron lay beside us with Phyllis riding his cock and Amy sitting on his face. Late in the morning, Tommy had Amy bent over plowing her from behind while she sucked his cum out of my overflowing pussy. We took a break for a sandwich and chips lunch with ice cold soft drinks, not even bothering to dress before we went downstairs. It felt naughty but wonderful too.

In the afternoon, partners kept changing. I know both boys stuck their cocks in me multiple times, although I only received a load of cum from Aaron in the afternoon. For the first time in my life, I ate a pussy when Amy begged me to suck Tommy's cum out of her. I have to admit that I enjoyed it too.

By early evening we were all tired and ready for a break. I hurried down to the kitchen and stuck our dinner, a pre-prepared roast and veggies, in the oven to heat. Then I went back upstairs to join the others and found Tommy and Amy in the shower fucking again while Aaron and Phyllis were drying off from their shower. Once the others climbed out — eighteen minutes later — I barely had enough hot water to wash off before it turned too cold to stand.

After I dried off, we all trooped downstairs, still naked. We had agreed that, for the entire week, the only time we would put on clothes was if someone came to the house or if we had to go out for some reason. Amy and Aaron set the table while Tommy and Phyllis prepared iced tea to drink and I got the all-in-one-dish dinner from the oven and put it on the table.

I was pleasantly surprised that the conversation went as well as it did. The young men were very conversant with current affairs and joined in freely with us women, so sex was not the only thing we had in common. The meal went well and we all had a lot of fun.

I had a pretty good library of DVDs so after dinner clean-up, we went back upstairs. I tossed a bunch of extra pillows on the bed and everybody climbed up and sat near the headboard, propped among the pillows. We selected a movie, I put it on, and turned on the wall-mounted TV. We spent the next two hours watching an action adventure. There was some heavy petting going on but nothing more.

Afterward though, I put on another movie that the girls had all agreed on. It didn't have much plot really but there was a lot of sex of every kind imaginable. It had only been going a few minutes before there was more sex on my bed than there was on the screen. I had Tommy's cock in my mouth while Phyllis sucked on Aaron's cock and Amy licked and sucked his balls.

The night was a cacophony of sexual activity and sounds and smells. There were breaks when everybody rested but usually there was at least something going on between two or more people. Surprisingly the young men stayed involved much longer than other men of my experience but part of the time involved girl-to-girl activities as well. We finally fell asleep well after midnight.

I awoke with the sun straining to get into the room around my heavy drapes, indicating that it was well after sun-up, probably much closer to noon in fact. I realized that I was scrunched down in the bed with one arm over one of the boys, his erection rubbing the side of my face. I lifted my eyes and looked straight into Aaron's smiling eyes. He wasn't moving but was waiting patiently.

I thought it was a wonderful way to wake up from a great night's sleep. I guided his cock to my mouth and began to lick him. However Aaron put his hand on my head and grasped my hair, holding me tightly so I couldn't bob on his shaft. I looked up at him and he shook his head, then mouthed, "Not unless you let me do you, too."

I grinned and crawled around until I could straddle him. Taking his cock back into my mouth, I lowered my pussy until I felt his tongue licking me. Suddenly thinking about the others, I glanced to the side to see Tommy stretched across the foot of the bed. Amy was doing a slow dance over his shaft with her head, sucking his cock and playing with his balls with one hand. Her ass was in the air and Phyllis was under her, her tongue darting in and out of Amy's pussy.

While I watched, Aaron's hand languidly searched the underside of Phyllis' uplifted leg until he settled at her quim and after just a few strokes, he sank one, then two fingers into her snatch. After a few short strokes, the third and finally a fourth finger entered her but his tongue never missed a stroke on my cunt.

By the time we had breakfast that Sunday morning, everyone had enjoyed a wonderful awakening bout of sex. We used both upstairs showers to wash off the remains of our activities as well as to enjoy some new ones. The day that followed was divided between time in the den, where we watched TV and played board games and fucked on the thick carpet, and my bedroom, where anything went.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.