The Perils of Pauline Temple - Cover

The Perils of Pauline Temple

Copyright© 2006 by Pagan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A twist in the tail

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   BDSM  

Pauline woke, her mouth dry and sore from being jammed open for so long, her arms ached, she blinked, the room was so bright as the sun was streaming through the porthole, the room stank of sweat and beer.

She couldn't move, the father lay on top of her, he was asleep his head between her breasts his cock still buried up her, her brain raced for answer's, how was she going to escape?

An hour later she sat on the end of the galley bench, her hands still bound behind her but the gag off, they had demands silence and she had agreed. She had been showered and cleaned, they had abused her in every way with their hands but she was still alive.

On the other end of the bench sat the old man, a leash in his hand the other end attached to a collar around Pauline's neck, the son sat on the floor, a beer bottle clutched in both men's hands.

The old man admired the naked beauty in front of him, "You're a hot bitch booby, I never saw tits like yours, not in the flesh anyway and what a cunt too. A man only has to look at it and it starts dripping like a mop and its still got a good tight squeeze on it and I feel a fuck comin on."

Pauline groan, her mind screamed, god not again, the boy laughed, "Yeah the whores asking for it again, can't you see it."

The father pulled on the rope, "Give the whore a beer, lets see if it gets her wet."

The boy lifted his bottle towards Pauline, "You old stud pa, you just can't get enough of her cunt can you?"

He tugged hard on the rope, "But first we are gona punish this cock-tease right were it hurts, up her cunt"

His other hand went to the side of the bench, he grabbed the holdall he had so carefully guarded when he came aboard, with one movement he emptied it on the floor, Pauline screamed as an assortment of vile sex toys and bondage equipment tumbled out, "This is just to let you know that I can hurt you at anytime I like, I can bung up you're your fuck holes for hours, and see this?" he waved a long fat cock gag at her, "See this it fits in that smart mouth of yours, the slots in the base are were your teeth fit and you won't get it out with out help."

Pauline's anger made her snap, "Go stick it up your ass."

He dragged her close to him, "Respect little lady, that what you got to learn, disrespect me and you could lose both tits, your just a fuck toy that gona get shagged to death unless you behave like a good sex slave."

Both men took it in turn to parade their bound prize back to the cabin; enjoying the power of having this beauty all to themselves as they tied her to the bed again and mercilessly fucked her filling her abused cunt with their foul juice before going on deck. The old man sat on the cosy chair, Pauline stood beside him, her arms cuffed in front of her, her legs parted making it easy for him to run his hand up and down her inner-thighs and finger her cunt, in his other hand he held a book.

"Seems your beach boy wrote it all down in his diary, got a lot to say about you, get an earful of this you wet cunt. Made love six times today, Pauline came at least twelve times, orgasms one after the other, never seen anything like it, can't keep up with her," he looked up at her, "Bit of a goer are you, I bet you suck his cock till he cums in your mouth, swallow it do you, come on tell me the truth."

Pauline knew he wanted an answer but all of a sudden the boy came around the wheel house, a thin length of cord in his hand, he yanked on it a straggled cry came from behind as Mike staggered around, his hands still tied behind him but his balls were tightly bound by the other end of the cord, Pauline gasped as she saw how black and blood filled his sack was, the boy grinned, "Hay pa take a look at big shot captain now, cryin like a baby."

The old man laughed as Mike dropped to his knees, "Okay booby time to show lover boy what a sluts mouth can down to a mans cock then your gona fuck me, or should I be polite in front of the captain, make love to me, but its all the same what ever you call it your gona show him what a hot slut you are."

Pauline squealed, "No, no I can't," but he just carried on, "And there's rules, refuse to do me and my boy will slit his throat, do a bad job and my boy will cut his bollocks off."

Pauline's anger rose again, "No way am I gona fuck you, do what you usually do, tie me to a bed and rape me but there's no way I'm gona fuck you, get this straight you slob I'd rather fuck a hog."

The old man laughed, "Oh don't you worry big tits there will be lots of times you'll be tied to a bed being shagged but for now I'd save fancy boys bollocks if I were you."

She snapped back, "Go to hell you pair of shits."

"Tut, tut such language in front of the captain, on your knees slut," she stood glaring at him, he nodded to the boy, a sharp knife started to slice at Mikes throat, the sight of a trickle of blood shook her, she knelt.

"Please no, don't do it," she took a deep breath, "I'll do what ever you want."

He smiled, "Then you know what I want."

She put her face close to his cock, "Senor please let me kiss you."

He grinned, "Kiss what, slut?"

"Y, your balls senor, your balls please."

He laughed, "Permission granted slave."

Pauline started to kiss all over his balls, licking every where, kissing the length of his cock, watching it as it stirred, he looked at Mike, "See your partner beach boy, she'll open her legs for anyone, we had a great night on the bed, the three of us, me and the boy just fucking her all night and in the morning the slut still wanted more and we made sure she got it."

Mike struggled, "Leave her alone you bast--aaahhh," the rope around his balls pulled tight, the boy grinned, "Shut it beach boy, watch your whore do what she does best, fuck."

The old man grabbed Pauline's hair, "Right open your legs wide and climb up on top of me, show your partner what a hot rider you are, arch your back and stick your big tits out."

Mike whimpered, "No, no Pauline don't."

But the humiliation continued, "Not like that, put your feet either side of he chair and get your slut cunt wide open, now squat on my cock, come on get it up your cunt."

Pauline groaned a, "Sorry Mike," as she slid down the hard cock, the old man giggled at him, "Oh she likes that, she don't mind who she shags and she will cum, she always does, she just loves being fucked."

Much to her disgust with in a short time Pauline came, the force of her cuming forced the man to fill her, he slapped her, "Shit slave, you're supposed to make it last for your master, that's what your cunts for. Throw him back down the trash hole, lets get her back downstairs, I want food then we will teach her a few lessons about cuming."

Half an hour later the two men sat playing a few hands of card, the long rope was attached to one of the chairs the other end bound tightly to Pauline's slender neck, she worked naked, making a thick soup with big chunks of bread, all she could do with her hands still cuffed in front, she hurried as a gruff voice yelled, "What's takin you so long slut, you still fingering your cunt, can't wait for us to finger it for you is that it, tell the truth?"

She put the food on a tray and hurried in, "No senor sir," he laughed, his hand stroked over her naked buttocks, "You must be running low on orgasms, we should change that, lets go to you cabin, I feel you should dress for dinner."

He took her to her cabin and looked in her closet, picking a pretty dress, very revealing then a pair of high-heeled sandals, "Here put these on, it ain't lady like to sit at a table showing your tits and cunt to everybody."

As ordered she dressed quickly, he grabbed her arm and dragged her back to the kitchen, "Ya now you look like a real whore, high heels and no knickers, get in there," he threw towards the galley table.

"Okay give us some entertainment before dinner, lets have a little dance," humiliated beyond belief Pauline started to sway her body, her mind screamed at her, she was dancing for her rapists, but what else could she do.

The old man shouted at her, "Move around, you know, hold your hair back behind your head, swing those tits around, come on swing them left, swing them right, try and wobble them out of that dress, remember the hornier you makes us the better and longer shag we will be giving you later."

She tried to do as ordered, one of her breast's showed, he cheered, "My am I gona shag you in that dress, class dress like that is just made to be fucked in, now get your cute butt up on the table."

With help from his hand thrust up between her legs Pauline got on the table, she waited, he looked at her, "Now open your legs, stretch your sex lips, crouch down feet well apart, lets see your cunt open and gasping for it, hands behind your head."

She held the pose as he went to the pile of sex toys, he turned, a glass in one hand a long thick vibrator in the other, "Fuck yourself with this, we ain't got no tele so we need something to watch," he put the glass under her, "Your partner says you cum real good, well you aint getting off this table until this glass is full of cum juice, your cum juice, get fuckin."

Unable to do anything else she forced the rubber cock up herself and started, the boy sat behind her, she felt sick as she heard him say, "I can smell her pa, her cunt juice, she's hot and she's cumin."

The old man looked at her, "Come on whore, keep going if you want to save you pretty boys balls, fuck yourself, you ain't shy, you don't mind your masters watchin you cum."

Pauline kept fucking herself, she kept cuming she had to, the old man watched as she shudder time and time again, her juice dribbling down her slender fingers in to the glass, "Keep the honypot drippin you wet slut, you're making me real horny, miss big tits."

Pauline pleaded with him she couldn't cum anymore but he carried on at her, his right hand playing with her exposed tits, "Do as your told we want to see that glass full of cunt juice, give her a hand son."

With out warning the boy grabbed a bottle and stuffed the end up her arse, she squealed but they held her in that position, fucking her arse with the bottle until she came again.

They both grabbed her a dragged her flat on the table. The boy held her as he screamed, "Like a bottle up the ass do you, when we have finished fucking your cunt you'll know what ass fucking really means, but for now its bed time, here's an cocktail to help you sleep."

He grabbed her jaw and forced her mouth open, then he poured the contents of the glass in to her mouth, "Its all yours, its called recycling, tomorrow we will make you cum it again, only this time it will be coming out around our cocks," he looked at the boy, "Here I'll help you tie her good and tight then you take her to her room. While you was fucking her this afternoon I put up hooks so we can tie her ankles high and wide now she won't be able to stop you doin anythin you like to her, just take a couple of these toys, keep her tied tight and play with her cunt for a couple of hours, keep at her, get her all hot and slippery, make her cunt drip then she'll be so easy to fuck a few times but remember we must get some sleep."

The Blue Star drifted aimlessly on the calm sea, Pauline was, what they called sun bathing, they had tied her spread eagle on the rigging between the two hulls, still totally naked the sun burnt down on her.

She gasped as she watched her tormentor setting on the chair, sipping beer watching her, "Water, please senor, I need water."

He stood up laughing, "You got a cunt like a faucet, you don't need water you need another fucking," she groaned, "Nooo, no not again." The old man went to the top of the trash hold and stamped on it, "Did you hear that beach boy, your partners up here showing me her cunt, her sore, well used cunt and I'm gona fuck it and its gona be the seventh time I've fucked it today, you gona save her from me or I'm I just gona have to fuck her again and again?"

He laughed as he jumped full length on to her, she squealed as he landed on her, his hand mauling her sore tits, his hard cock, first finding then driving up in to her cunt again.

He laughed as he pumped in to her, "Brings a whole new meaning to seven up don't it big tits?"

He hammered in to her, "Come on bitch scream, let your lover boy hear you getting fucked by a real man," his voice shattered the calm, "Hear that lover boy, hear your girl being fucked good, and me and my boy will be fucking her all day, you want to watch?"

Suddenly Pauline heard Mike scream, she looked up, his head and shoulders were out of the locker, the boy had him by the throat making him watch as the father fucked her.

When father stopped the boy pushed Mike back down, as he locked the hatch he yelled, "Stay down that hole lover boy I'm just gona go fuck your bitch's hole," and proceeded to take his fathers place between the helpless Pauline's legs and so the abuse went on, swapping, fucking, swapping, fucking the brutal rape going on hour after hour.

Each man goaded her as they made her cum, making her say it, making her tell them how good they were at fucking her, how she loved it when they made her cum, how she was their slut, and would they please fuck her again, she would say anything to stay alive.

The next day was the same, just fucking her cunt but threatening her that they were almost fucked out up that hole, they giggled as they told her next week could see the widening of her ass, she shook as they said, then the following week her mouth and by the time she had swallowed a weeks worth of cum her cunt should be ready to use again.

It was the day after, the three of them were in the stateroom, Pauline was helpless and in her usual position, on the bed with her arms tied high to the ornate rails behind the bed, her ankles fastened up high and wide; the boy was gorging on her nipples while fucking her, the father had just finished fucking her and was gazing out of the porthole waiting for his turn to have her again when he noticed the boat had drifted towards a small island.

The old man shouted, "Well, well, well land, It don't look like Australia, so you and your big tits won't be going to Sidney," he turned at looked at her, her eyes shut her body shaking to the pounding his son was giving her between her spread legs, "No, best you stay here with us, all by yourself, alone and helpless," he mocked her, "Ahh didums nobody here to save you from those nasty men," he almost yelled, "And those nasty men are keeping you that way, we're making sure we keep you, butt naked, tied up and helpless, that way it makes it so easy for us to just keep on shagging you, and we got your supply of birth pills we been putting them in your food so you won't be getting pregnant, but yes," he scratched his head, "We do need fresh water, besides it ain't going to be a problem getting the water on board, is it big tits, we have a slave to carry it for us.".

The boy checked Mike was just alive, he pissed in his mouth, Mike had to take it, it was the only drink they allowed him, then a tug on the rope cutting in to his sack let them know he was still breathing before slamming the hatch shut.

The little dingy with its three passengers ran on to the beach, the men watched as the naked beauty unloaded the six water containers, a rope around her waist attached her to them allowing her to walk, dragging them behind her. She struggled in front of the men as they followed the trail, giggling and laughing at her swaying arse, fear gripped her stomach as she listened to the.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.